Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Hitorijime Boyfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 15, 2016 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
Are you hyped about it?

IM CRYING RIGHT NOW I HOPE IT WILL B A TV SERIES!!!

I think J.C staff will animated it like Loveless, but I really hope A-1 Picture do, because Doukyusei was awesome. So yeah, hope we get a PV and more characters announcement, but I think we will get the news on 2017!

Aug 15, 2016 11:11 AM
Aug 2015
I'm pretty exited too, I haven't read the few chapters that are out but hopefully it's better than the main story.

I'm sure it's gonna be a TV series! They're 5 volumes out in Japan currently..

For once I'm just hoping for good animation T.T
Aug 15, 2016 2:32 PM
Jul 2018
@Hanane Oh I see, still didn't read this manga, is it good? What is it about?

Same here, I'm sure of it.

I want more studio to animated BL, not only deen xD
Aug 15, 2016 2:57 PM
Aug 2015
Username said:
@Hanane Oh I see, still didn't read this manga, is it good? What is it about?

Same here, I'm sure of it.

I want more studio to animated BL, not only deen xD

I haven't read the one that's gonna be animated but the main story was average at best.

I agree, I'm hoping it's not Deen since I want a change of pace once in a while.
Aug 15, 2016 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
@hanane I see, people said that my hero is better than the main story. The manga almost have 700k+ copies in print, so yeah! More BL IS ALWAYS WELCOMED <3

Exactly, J.C STAFF did great for Loveless and love stage, same thing for A-1 pictures and madhouse.
Jan 6, 2017 3:32 PM

May 2008
Any new info, news?
Jan 16, 2017 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
Shiro-cat said:
Any new info, news?

Nope, no news till now. We should wait more.
Mar 12, 2017 4:26 PM

Sep 2016
I really want this to come sooner!!

"Even if your soul disappears, your wishes and curses remain in this world."
Mar 25, 2017 6:40 AM
May 2007
TV anime congrats ♥
Mar 25, 2017 6:47 AM

Dec 2015
Omg an actual gay anime. Lol prepare for "awesome comments" xD
Mar 26, 2017 10:06 AM

Sep 2016

Thanks for the update! <3

"Even if your soul disappears, your wishes and curses remain in this world."
Mar 27, 2017 2:40 PM
Jul 2018

WTF??? WHEN WAS IT ANNOUNCED!! IM DYING! IM FUCKING HAPPY!
Mar 27, 2017 3:04 PM

Sep 2015
Yessss more yaoi anime!
Mar 29, 2017 12:44 PM

Mar 2012
Yaoi-Senpai said:
@hanane I see, people said that my hero is better than the main story. The manga almost have 700k+ copies in print, so yeah! More BL IS ALWAYS WELCOMED <3

Exactly, J.C STAFF did great for Loveless and love stage, same thing for A-1 pictures and madhouse.

It's a lot better than the main story. Not only is it appealing in characters but the story just kills, some jokes in the spin-off are based off the main story so I advise reading the main story if you want to go in blind for the anime
Mar 29, 2017 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
Shokugeki said:
Yaoi-Senpai said:

It's a lot better than the main story. Not only is it appealing in characters but the story just kills, some jokes in the spin-off are based off the main story so I advise reading the main story if you want to go in blind for the anime

Then I'm going to read it for sure. Thanks for the info.
Apr 17, 2017 3:37 AM
May 4, 2017 10:09 AM

May 2010
Oh, hope it's fluffy 'cause seems like it has potential (considering the slice of life tag)
May 15, 2017 9:33 AM

Jun 2008
I'm pretty hyped ^^ I always crave new BL anime.
Jun 17, 2017 1:43 PM
May 2016
tbh it's probably gonna suck

but I mean a fujoshi's gotta priorities ahahaha
Jun 20, 2017 2:27 PM

Mar 2013
Please let this be a GOOD BL adaptation FOR ONCE
Jun 23, 2017 12:48 PM

Mar 2015
i'm very cautious about this show. i could only get through half of "Hitorijime Boyfriend" before i got fed up with how many times the childhood friend kept forcing himself on the main character. seriously, i could use my fingers and toes to try and count all the times the main character says "no" or "i don't want this" and run out of digits by the third chapter. that being said, this adaptation is for a spin-off of "Hitorijime Boyfriend," but if it's anything like the original, i'm not interested.
Jun 23, 2017 6:27 PM

May 2017
suddenlywolf said:
i'm very cautious about this show. i could only get through half of "Hitorijime Boyfriend" before i got fed up with how many times the childhood friend kept forcing himself on the main character. seriously, i could use my fingers and toes to try and count all the times the main character says "no" or "i don't want this" and run out of digits by the third chapter. that being said, this adaptation is for a spin-off of "Hitorijime Boyfriend," but if it's anything like the original, i'm not interested.
nah, hitorijime my hero bit different, the uke (setagawa) not ur typical tsundere uke, he's adorable and quite honest xD so, theres no forced relationship like the main story/hitorijime boyfriend, junjou or sekaiichi hatsukoi.
livexevilJun 23, 2017 9:48 PM
Jul 4, 2017 7:10 AM

May 2017
After seeing the new screenshot today, only got me dissapointed, they really want to adapt the hitorijime boyfriends story(theres a screenshot hasekura and kensuke as a child like vol 1 ch 1 from hitorijime boyfriend)....I tho they would focus on my hero couple kousuke x setti only, their romance it's the most cutest one than the boyfriend, but if they really choose to join my boyfriends story from the beginning with my hero ugh, I think my boyfriends story will be ruined the rating, seriously the story really bad full of cliches, mediocre, forced sexual relationship, and super tsundere uke...just great :"( and here im bragging to my friend before that my hero adaptation will be healthy relationship/no rape, and they want to give it chance......And I was super Hyped about my hero (I only love their story)
But now.....lol......Well, If they really want to adapt boyfriend story I hope the studio giving boyfriend couple small part & ep just like in my hero...or at least cut/censored/change bit the part where hasekura keep and constantly forced/'sexually attacked' kensuke.........I tho we finally getting good sho-ai adaptation after doukyuusei, and they choose to ruined it......
livexevilJul 4, 2017 8:23 AM
Jul 5, 2017 11:38 AM

May 2016
livexevil said:
After seeing the new screenshot today, only got me dissapointed, they really want to adapt the hitorijime boyfriends story(theres a screenshot hasekura and kensuke as a child like vol 1 ch 1 from hitorijime boyfriend)....I tho they would focus on my hero couple kousuke x setti only, their romance it's the most cutest one than the boyfriend, but if they really choose to join my boyfriends story from the beginning with my hero ugh, I think my boyfriends story will be ruined the rating, seriously the story really bad full of cliches, mediocre, forced sexual relationship, and super tsundere uke...just great :"( and here im bragging to my friend before that my hero adaptation will be healthy relationship/no rape, and they want to give it chance......And I was super Hyped about my hero (I only love their story)
But now.....lol......Well, If they really want to adapt boyfriend story I hope the studio giving boyfriend couple small part & ep just like in my hero...or at least cut/censored/change bit the part where hasekura keep and constantly forced/'sexually attacked' kensuke.........I tho we finally getting good sho-ai adaptation after doukyuusei, and they choose to ruined it......

I thought so, many references from my boyfriend manga added up.
finger crossed if they dont messed up the ramen story.

on the other pv, who is this man anyway?
I havent seen him in the manga.

pictures hosting site
draco6Jul 5, 2017 11:43 AM
Jul 5, 2017 2:16 PM
May 2007
draco6 said:

pictures hosting site

Anime original character. He will be voiced by Atsushi Tamaru
Jul 5, 2017 2:26 PM
Jul 2018
Shadow-Chan said:
draco6 said:

pictures hosting site

ORIGINAL??? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE???
Jul 5, 2017 3:09 PM
May 2007
Yaoi-Senpai said:
Shadow-Chan said:

It means he is anime-only character. Memeco-sensei wanted this.
Jul 5, 2017 3:11 PM
Jul 2018
Shadow-Chan said:
Yaoi-Senpai said:

It means he is anime-only character. Memeco-sensei wanted this.

I know, but does that means the anime will have an original story?
Jul 5, 2017 6:22 PM
Nov 2016
finally some boyslove anime to remind the single guys how much it sucks being single XD is it a promising one?story charas etc?
Jul 5, 2017 10:18 PM

May 2017
draco6 said:
livexevil said:

I thought so, many references from my boyfriend manga added up.
finger crossed if they dont messed up the ramen story.

pictures hosting site
yeah ;^; I hope they didn't ruined my hero...sigh.
Never seen that char lol
Shadow-Chan said:
draco6 said:

pictures hosting site

Lol wut? Hitorijime boyfriend was added and now new char? I really2 hope this didn't become a train wreck show, I need good sho-ai adaptation aghhh T^T please ari sensei...
Jul 5, 2017 10:56 PM

May 2017
funtastic3 said:
finally some boyslove anime to remind the single guys how much it sucks being single XD is it a promising one?story charas etc?
well, Hitorijime my hero story is a good one, its more to slice of life romance + comedy, u get that fluffy feeling if u read the manga xD
But kinda worried, heard they will join Hitorijime my hero and hitorijime boyfriends as one story in this adaptation.
Hitorijime boyfriends story are bad, just bad so that worried me if they really decide to join it.
But i think it's still worth to watch this for my hero story :) you should give it try.
Still have high hopes for this lol especially with Senoo Takeshi as music composer <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 7 Discussion

ari-e-s - Aug 19, 2017

31 by _ZSC_ »»
Oct 11, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KannoSugako - Sep 23, 2017

60 by Tartch »»
Sep 3, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

livexevil - Jul 22, 2017

54 by luviendsol »»
Dec 3, 2023 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

pgmhecateii - Jul 15, 2017

70 by seyowan »»
Nov 6, 2023 1:43 AM

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

27CansOfTuna - Jul 8, 2017

90 by seyowan »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.