Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2008 3:17 AM

Dec 2007
To your surprise you see no wounds that would fit the description.

Additionally, under the window you see no footprints/marks of grass being crushed.

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
Mar 6, 2008 3:31 AM

Jan 2008
Are the rooms soundproof? I'm looking at everyone. What is their physique (and the body physique as well)?
I'm trying to open the wardrobe. What is in there (if it is open). I'm searching the room and body if there are somewhere keys to the drawers in the desk, If I can't find them, I'll try to open them with lockpicks.
Mar 6, 2008 3:43 AM

Feb 2008
*i start to go in a state of panic*
OMG
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
wat if im wrongly accused?
*starts panicking while running towards wardrobe to check contents*
Mar 6, 2008 3:46 AM

Jan 2008
"Well, surely behaving like this will make most of ass accusing you :P. So try to stay calm. And what is your job and why are you here (I guess that part about being a whore was a joke)?"
Mar 6, 2008 3:54 AM

Feb 2008
im a whoring architect (uv course it is)
Mar 6, 2008 3:56 AM

Jan 2008
"And why are you here? Vacation? Buisness?"
Mar 6, 2008 3:58 AM

Dec 2007
Well they aren't exactly soundproof...
About physique...

Madskizzles is a soldier. That should speak for itself.
Doggie... your usual townsguy, nothing flashy.
Goshuu... Damn, i'm gonna regret this >.> H... Handsome, but intelligent-looking guy</saysononebreath> >.>
Calamity, pretty tall guy... not too muscular, nor wimpy. just average.

You do find the keys in victim's pocket, however they proove to be unnescesary(spelling?). Opening the drawer you meet another batch of billings and equations.However, those here are in relatively clean state, though only relatively.

Mar 6, 2008 4:04 AM

Jan 2008
And what about Maurox physique? And more details for Goshuu please (you know, like you described Calamity).
What do you mean by "only relatively"?
I'm trying to open wardrobe and see what is in there.
Mar 6, 2008 4:15 AM

Dec 2007
Maurox - A semi-tall guy, pretty much average. He was shorter than Calamity, yet they shared a similar physique.

Goshuu... Tall, wide... well-built, but not a culturist :P is this better?

And by only relatively I mean the kind you would take a random stack of paper sheets, make them somehow align and toss them into the drawer.

Inside the wardrobe is what you would expect to see. Clothes, clothes. Clothes hangers. Some of them fell off of their hangers and onto the bottom.

Mar 6, 2008 4:28 AM

Jan 2008
I look suspiciously towards Goshuu as he is panicking a lot and then back to Garrett, still looking slightly suspiciously at him.

"I'm an artist. I came here to paint the famous beautiful scenery which surrounds this place. This is the nearest place of residence. What about you, locksmith? What brings you here?"

I walk towards the window, waiting to see if the police are anywhere near yet, then turn back towards Garrett.

"Also, why are you so determined to find the culprit before the police get here? That's their job. I seriously doubt whoever did this is going to own up here and now."

Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the king!!
Mar 6, 2008 4:45 AM

Jan 2008
Ok, I'm serching throuh the papers in the drawers (maybe something is under them) to find something different than you can with the first look. Same I'm doing in the wardrobe (maybe something is under clothes that falled). I searching clothes as well.

"Now I really like to hear your answers to my question about a job and purpose of you being here (for those who didn't answer yet).
As for me I'll say again. I'm came here on vacations and I chose this building because I very like old houses.

In case I'm asking again. Mad, is it your knife? If it is, you usually going with it or leave it in room?

And for your question Calamity. I really doubt the police will be any help in fiding the real culprit. They'll propably say something like this: "We belive it was someone from outside. Don't worry and go to your homes. We'll get him."

And another very imporrtant question that I want everyone to answer it.
Decribe what were you doing from coming to this building. And if you were talking with someone then about what

I'll start. I got here just before 11AM. I met Calamity and we started talking. I talked some about my job and the doors and padlock that are here (I very like them). Calamity said nothing about his job and anything like that. I invited him for Congac but he declined. After a while in my room I went outside and met Goshuu. After exchanging greetings I went to recetpion and then to the park to wait for dinner. Just before 12 I went to a dining room and I met Maurox who was with Calamity. I didn't realized when but Goshuu appeared (or maybe he was there from start and I didn't see him?). Then Doggie came. We ated dinner and talked about work of Maurox and computers. In the ens we decided to make a billard tournament. Since some of you had something to do first only I and Doggie in that time. We played to around 13:30. Then Doggie go somewhere. I played by myself to around 14 and then Goshuu came. Then after some time Doggie returns and after another few minutes I met Mad. Then Doggie leaves again (he said something about toilet). Around 15 Goshuu leaves (bathroom too). Around 15:20 Goshuu returned, while after him Doggie and few minutes later Calamity finally appeared. We played to around 16:40 and then everyone went to their rooms to get ready for a supper. After that we all met in dining room and the rest you know.

Ofcourse if someone say something and you disagree with it then tell it.
Now your turn. Alea iacta est."
GarrettMar 6, 2008 5:02 AM
Mar 6, 2008 5:26 AM

Jan 2008
I fold my arms sternly, looking directly at Garrett.

"You say you like these old houses? Do you mean you find it challenging to try and open these locks? Now I don't like to jump to cunclusions, but right now, you're looking like the prime suspect."

I pause as I begin to walk to another area of the room.

"What leads me to this conclusion is that there are no signs on the door of anyone breaking in, and I don't know if I speak for everyone when I say this, but I for one do not own any keys or lockpicks. I can only think of you and the butler who could access this room."

I stop at another area of the room.

"Unless, of course, you let anyone borrow your lockpick. Did you leave it in anyone's hands? Or are you in fact conspiring with someone else and covering for them? Who says there is just one culprit? Whoever did this was very careful."

Mar 6, 2008 6:24 AM

Jan 2008
"You haven't told us what I ask you.

But very well. You were the only one to see ma lockpicks. Also I don't think someone has break in. Maurox would heve heard something strange near the door. I think culprit was welcomed here and I'm pretty sure there is only one murederer. I think I can imagine what've happened here. I just don't see the face of the culprit. That's why I'm asking all of you to confess, what've you been doing all this time.

Btw. you are painter right? My wife would be pleased to have new picture especially if there'll be nature on it. Can you show me your works. I'll propably buy something if they are good.

Oh, and Doggie. About what time did you see Maurox returning to the hotel?
Who was the last one to see Maurox and about what time?

And still, please answer my questions."
GarrettMar 6, 2008 6:58 AM
Mar 6, 2008 8:02 AM

Jan 2008
I raise my eyebrows a little, perhaps looking a little less suspiciously at Garrett after his speech.

"I guess what you say makes sense. I don't like to rule anyone out of this equation and I don't trust anyone here completely, since I don't know any of you well. Any of you could have done this, but assuming that there was just one killer, I think it'd be safer for us to stick together as a group, so that if the killer strikes again, we outnumber them."

I walk up to Garrett and pull out a piece of folded paper, handing it to him.

"This is what I was doing earlier."

The piece of paper has detailed illustrations of a landscape on it, but isn't complete.

"I was practicing some of my techniques earlier. It isn't complete though. I'm new to this area, so I always practice before I start a complete piece of art. I mainly do drawings but I've been known to paint from time to time. I wouldn't say anything of mine is worth selling yet. I'm still training myself before I can make a living off of this. In the meantime, I've been doing part-time jobs here and there, whenever they come up. Mainly bar jobs."

I look towards the window to see if the police are getting any closer yet, but no luck.

"So I don't carry my work on me. Until I create a piece that I am truly proud of, I wouldn't feel right selling it, you know?"

I look back towards Garrett with a sorrowful expression on my face.

"What happened here is terrible, and it looks as if the police aren't arriving any time shortly. I was hoping we'd find out shortly who the killer is. I hope it's not you, old man. If it's not, then when all this is finally over, I'd like to paint something for you and your wife."

I walk back to my original position and turn back around to face the group.

"So... what now?"

Mar 6, 2008 8:58 AM

Jan 2008
"Now we have to listen to the others.

And one more thing. I'd like to know when everyone of you saw Maurox last time. I saw him only once, at the dinner."

Oh, how could I've forgotten. I'm checking the doors from the inside. Like is there any sign of blood or anything else (especially on the heigh of Maourx head). It's just to make sure..
GarrettMar 6, 2008 10:32 AM
Mar 6, 2008 10:56 AM

Dec 2007
You mean "on the height of Maurox's head" as in standing Maurox's head I take it?

Anyway. Nope, there are no traces of blood on the doors.

Mar 6, 2008 11:34 AM

Jan 2008
I stroke my chin, deep in thought.

"Hmmm... I think it was when I just arrived. We only spoke briefly though. Then he left, saying he had some business to take care of. He looked sort of angry. That's all I remember though."

[I don't know when I'll be able to respond after this. The internet here has been cut off for most of the day and only recently came back on so it might not last long. T_T]

Mar 6, 2008 2:00 PM

Feb 2008
wuz dis a suicide?
OK EVERY1 CHECK EACH OTHERS POCKETS N STRIP DOWN
TO UR UNDERWEAR TO CHECK 4 CLUES
Mar 6, 2008 2:33 PM

Oct 2007
haha goshu we are apparently all men in this story. you sure u wanna see dat?

anyways:
I arrived around 11:17 and met Goshuu at the entrance. we talked about why we had come to this hotel and our jobs. (i came on vacation from working in my small shop.)

we check in and as I head towards the stair case I see a man (apparently it was calamity) and say hi.

Then i unpacked my luggage and leave to dinner at 12:00.

When I get there I see Goshuu, Garett, Maurox, and Calamity and we start to talk about our jobs and stuff.

Then calamity is the first to leave. We talk some more and plan the pool game and everone else leaves except me and garrett who start to play pool.

At 13:30 I head to my room but meet mad on the way there. (for the first time) and say hi while inviting him to the game.

Then I go to my room to make a phone call - I forgot to tell my friend what he should feed my cat while I was away.

After that I head to the game room again for the begining of the tournament.

At 14:40 Mad joins me while Goshuu and Garett play their match.

Mad tells me that he met maurox in the hall but he didnt say much.

I leave to the bathroom. On the way back I meet Maurox, who just returned to the

building. He says that he was pouring hot water and then a "phone rang" so he had to leave at once but when he got there the meeting was cancelled. He says he will join the game soon and then leaves.

As I walk through the hall I see my usual news program beginning on TV. I stay to watch i little while and then return to the game room.

At around 15:25 Calamity joins me in the game room. I play until around 16:45, when
everyone moves to their rooms to get ready for supper. And the rest you know.

Calamity where did you go after dinner?
Mar 6, 2008 3:32 PM

Jan 2008
I look at Doggie-Chan and answer the question.

"I went for a walk outside, sketching the surrounding scenery. This might have happened while I was out, so what were the rest of you doing while I was out?"

Mar 6, 2008 3:46 PM

Sep 2007
to answer garrets question...i dont think it was my knife...as for my purpose here...im on vacation here...i went to go check into my room around 12:30...from there i met with goshuu and doggie who told me about the billiard tourney...i went back to my room build my little B-52 model plane...when i decided to go watch the billiard tourney...on the way out i briefly met maurox who was in a hurry...then i met calamity who seemed to also have business as well and left after a momentary chat...then from then on i was in the game room with doggie and goshuu
Mar 7, 2008 6:14 AM

Feb 2008
*suspicious uv CALAMITY n DOGGIE afta rereading story n afta knife wuz found*
Maurox bought dat knife 4 sum unknown reason n had it by hiz desk den CALAMITY came in n started attacking him n den Maurox took da knife out n cut ur hand thereby u DIDn't get cut by steel railing but in fact it wuz Maurox who cut u den u used a method to kill him w/o leaving any traces uv evidence n started to clean da knife den put da knife in da wardrobe n went out on ur way n met me which wen u met me u were in a nervous condition which leads to even more suspicion n u were da most likely to have done dis during da time we were all playing billiards n while doggie was watching tv n wen i walked past u u were nervous cuz u just killed Maurox n were cleaning da mess hoping not to b discovered n another reason wuz it wuz possible dat u had an alterior motive in mind wen doin dis lik Maurox ruined ur life or Maurox stole the woman u were going to propose to or sumthin
Mar 7, 2008 6:28 AM

Jan 2008
I raise an eyebrow at Goshu.

"So, what you're saying is, I killed Maurox, then Doggie killed him afterwards? Hmm... I guess that makes sense. If a person could die twice, of course. If your suspicion is correct, then Maurox must be some sort of GOD!!"

I lower both of my eyebrows into a frown.

"In all seriousness, Goshuu, you're suspecting everyone else other than yourself. Are you by any chance trying to shift the blame unto others?"

I watch Goshuu's reaction carefully, trying to figure out if he will lie.

Mar 7, 2008 6:43 AM

Feb 2008
actually i changed my mind bout doggie in da middle uv dat
BUT cut + knife = suspicious
Mar 7, 2008 10:06 AM

Jan 2008
"So you were cut Calamity? Can I see this wound?"
I walked to Calamity and wait untill he show me his wound. How does it look like (size, lenght, how deep it is, where is it)?

"Oh, and Goshuu, please stop accusing everyone untill you'll be super sure who is the murderer. And I'm still waiting for your declaration what were you doing from ariving here."
GarrettMar 7, 2008 10:12 AM
Mar 7, 2008 10:09 AM

Feb 2008
rephrase dat question
Mar 7, 2008 10:15 AM

Jan 2008
"?? I'd like to know what've you been doing from your arrival to this building in the mornig to the supper time."
Mar 7, 2008 10:31 AM

Feb 2008
i went here on business trip. met doggie at entrance uv hotel n we talked a little. den we parted n i met u den i unpacked 4 40min. den i went ta have dinner n met n talked to Maurox n Calamity den we decided ta play pool in a bit but me had work n on my way back to romm me meets SKITTLES MAN den me did a report 4 a meeting 4 1.5hrs den went ta play pool at 2 right on tmie wit u dere den afta a while doggie n SKITTLES MAN joins den we started playin talked a bit n den doggie left 4 BATHROOM n didnt come back *suspicion here* den SKITTLES MAN garett n me kept playin n i went ta bathroom afta a bit n saw doggie watchin tv n CALAMITY *explains recent suspicion uv him* had hand BADLY cut den went back to game til 1640 den prepares 4 supper afta dat we come here
Mar 7, 2008 11:16 AM

Dec 2007
The Wound:
A long cut across the inner part of the handpalm. It already started to slowly heal itself, but it seems relatively shallow.

Mar 7, 2008 12:24 PM

Jan 2008
"So, can you explain this wound to us Calamity? About what time did you returned after your drawing practice and where were you in the building and what did you do after returning but before coming to play us? And did you see Goshuu then?"

TV is on the first floor, right?
GarrettMar 7, 2008 12:35 PM
Mar 7, 2008 5:10 PM

Jan 2008
I think hard about the times I was out and when I returned.

"See, I don't keep a watch, so I don't know EXACTLY how long I was gone for, but I'd have said a couple of hours maybe. And this thing?"

I laugh lightly and holds out his hand to show the group.

"I wouldn't call this a wound. More like a scratch. Some drunken fool left a broken glass bottle in the beautiful countryside. Me, being a preserver of nature, decided to dispose of the bottle and cut my hand in the process. But like I say, it's not a serious wound or anything. Nothing to worry about."

The expression on my face becomes more serious once again.

"I think we should stop wasting time and get to the bottom of this. I'm as eager to find out who the killer is as the rest of you are. Garrett, you've been leading the group up until this point. What else should we look for here?"

Mar 8, 2008 2:12 AM

Jan 2008
"Ok, Doggie, did you hear anything strange while you were watching TV? Was it's volume high or low?

And Goshuu, what is this report for meeting about?"
GarrettMar 8, 2008 2:18 AM
Mar 8, 2008 5:42 AM

Feb 2008
the story Maurox sent me didnt say so im guessing about a new building thats gonna b built
the story just says that im writing a report for a meeting n it took 1.5hrs to finish
Mar 8, 2008 8:15 AM

Oct 2007
this is everything it said about when I was watching tv.

"As you walk through the hall you just notice the ad at the TV ending, with your usual News program beginning. You stay for a while to watch - Earthquakes, Scandals, Etc - "the usual" you think."
Mar 9, 2008 4:05 AM

Jan 2008
Sent a guess to Maurox.

Right! Thanks Maurox :P
GarrettMar 9, 2008 6:39 AM
Mar 9, 2008 4:13 AM

Dec 2007
[Sent, Garrett, Sent]

And His guess was wrong, though some of the points were correct.

OK, I see this starts to get a little dead, so a tiny hint.
Cooperate. Only together you can solve this.

Maurox out.

Mar 10, 2008 6:03 PM

Oct 2007
Calamity said:
"I wouldn't call this a wound. More like a scratch. Some drunken fool left a broken glass bottle in the beautiful countryside. Me, being a preserver of nature, decided to dispose of the bottle and cut my hand in the process. But like I say, it's not a serious wound or anything.

what do you mean? if it happened while you were in the country side then why was it bleeding when goshu saw you??
sooooo howd you kill maurox??
Mar 16, 2008 9:12 AM

Feb 2008
if dere arednt flesh wounds n no 1 drugged him......
maybe suffocation iz an answer in dis
any signs uv suffocation?
Mar 16, 2008 10:25 AM

Dec 2007
No.

All you can see is a dead body with a crushed head - there are also no signs of victim being electroluced, shot, burned... You can't check if his neck was twisted, because he has a crushed head, but you can't find any unusual marks on the body

>.>

Apr 15, 2008 4:11 PM

Feb 2008
hmmm....maybe a weapon was involved...*checks around*....
Apr 16, 2008 3:45 AM

Dec 2007
OK, all... I think it's time for me to close this case, as investigation is moving nowhere, and the whole thing got MUCH longer than I ever wanted it to be.

Too bad, the culprit won :P
And the culprit's name was... Calamity.

As for the clues - You missed an important fact. Calamity said that his hand was hurt after he went on a walk - While Madskizzles saw:
When Maurox moves out, Calamity can be seen going in. He reaches out his hand to shake yours. You shake hands.

That his hand was perfectly fine when he returned.
Yes, I know this was really subtle, but I thought that you'll be able to catch it on.

As for the knife - It was Maurox's Knife, Which he used to defend himself - also hurting Calamity's Hand.

If anyone is still interested in this, HERE is the link to all of the txt files, stories, some basic facts - things that I used in creation of this story.

Thank you all.

MauroxApr 18, 2008 2:56 PM

Dec 2, 2013 6:26 AM
Dec 2013
This Can Also Be Concluded In the Following way ,
As The Door Is locked We can Assume That They Did not Think of climbing The House OR mansion Give the fact that They did not want to Disturb their Privacy ,
by the info. in the first page of the Given Context.......
We can agree to the following points ,
1.Why Does the Door Have Been locked , Butlers would usually knock on the door Just in case Anybody is there
2.We can Also agree that they have seen him entering the building

But Upon Closer Inspection The Culprit May Or MAY NOT have been Present at the current moment

Thus Due to the lack of Conclusive evidence, we can Say
It's a prank
Or somebody have already cut of his hand
and As for the pool of blood ...... i Personally Think It's fake
Or maybe Real
As the Quote Says
"Elementary, my dear Watson"
~th5creator
CASE CLOSED
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Old Case

asdfasdffdfdf - Mar 3, 2008

5 by nothing »»
Mar 5, 2008 11:18 AM

» Case #1 - Sign up (closed)

Maurox - Mar 2, 2008

8 by Nobleman »»
Mar 3, 2008 2:33 PM

» RULES

Maurox - Mar 2, 2008

1 by Maurox »»
Mar 2, 2008 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.