Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2016 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ouma seemed pretty nervous this episode. I'd be nervous if I was him too if something that looks like Hime wanted to kill him before.

Decent aerial fights. I kinda like how they show the strengths of both sides although I think the aliens have better technology. Ouma and Yukina also faced quite an adversary imo. (good OST usage) Definitely an episode worth waiting for after all the buildup!
Jul 28, 2016 6:08 AM

Apr 2010
So they where saved at the right moment but they don't know who saved them.
And the princess is still missing which will probably have something to do with the guy who saved them.
Jul 28, 2016 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
The aerial fight was pretty decent!

The princess is still missing!
Jul 28, 2016 3:40 PM

Mar 2014
very interesting dogfight! the mecha designs overall pretty decent
the green hair guy is a sick motherfker who loves dead bodies
ButtSlapperJul 29, 2016 3:43 AM
Jul 28, 2016 4:14 PM
Apr 2015
Episode was fine, nice action animation as always in this series.
Yet i have a problem with the pacing sometimes, some parts of this felt like fillers, it was still pretty decent tho.

The wings that helped Ken might be someone known based on some hints.
Jul 28, 2016 7:13 PM
Jan 2012
valvravetruth said:
Kennosuke's past memory confirmed fake stated in this episode.

Don't think so. Oni was merely asking Ken whether he had ever question the thought that Oni was the cause of his clan's demise. After all, When Ken and the soldiers rushed to save the princess, they only saw Oni holding on to the princess while surrounded by the red catus. Ken knew that the red catus killed the soldiers, but assumed that Oni was with them. One good hint is that the catus who was following Oni around was blue color, not red.
Jul 28, 2016 7:22 PM

Mar 2014
RobertisAniki said:
Episode was fine, nice action animation as always in this series.
Yet i have a problem with the pacing sometimes, some parts of this felt like fillers, it was still pretty decent tho.

The wings that helped Ken might be someone known based on some hints.

its obvious the person is yukina's father
Jul 28, 2016 10:18 PM
Dec 2011
Subs are out btw.

Nice dog fight, while i'm still waiting when will Macross Delta have another dog fight again lol.
Jul 29, 2016 3:13 AM

Jan 2015
My first concern of the episode.

That's smart thought Yoruba had to go against Kuromukuro, no doubt about it. But how long will he just "play" along with it instead cut it in half like he did to F-15 earlier?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 29, 2016 3:20 AM
Dec 2011
Mascera said:

That's smart thought Yoruba had to go against Kuromukuro, no doubt about it. But how long will he just "play" along with it instead cut it in half like he did to F-15 earlier?

Pretty sure Kuromukuro's armor is way better than F-15's.
Also while Kuromukuro can't fly(til Oni comes to help), it can still able to use it's sword for defending.
Jul 29, 2016 3:30 AM
Apr 2016
That winged robot is obviously the blue "cactus" that Yukina met earlier. And the "oni" they have met during the festival must be Yukina's father, with his memories altered by the blue robot? Either way this is worth as much as Aldnoah.Zero though weaker in combat scenes but better in overall composition.
Re:formed
Jul 29, 2016 5:47 AM

Feb 2014
Really cool dogfight. It looked bad for Ken and Yukina at first, since they were being thrown up and down like a yo-yo, but with Oni's help, they fought back really well. Excellent soundtrack made the fight even better, too! =)

Either way, Yukihime still remains missing, but I'm sure she'll be found soon enough.

Like others here, going by the hints we have so far, Oni is likely to be Yukina's father. Hopefully, we'll be able to see his real face soon enough, which should confirm our theories.

Great episode overall. =)
Jul 29, 2016 6:37 AM

Jan 2015
D-Joe said:
Mascera said:

Also while Kuromukuro can't fly(til Oni comes to help), it can still able to use it's sword for defending.
Oh yeah, the "futuristic" theme. But still even if Kuromokuro's armor sturdy as hell, it doesn't make it can move that easily and fast to defend. Because from what I saw is Kuromukuro moving pretty much even when they're in the air. Maybe he'll notice thanks Yukina's alert, but to move that directly and fast toward the alert? I'm pretty much doubted it.
Jul 29, 2016 7:04 AM
Dec 2011
Mascera said:
D-Joe said:

Oh yeah, the "futuristic" theme. But still even if Kuromokuro's armor sturdy as hell, it doesn't make it can move that easily and fast to defend. Because from what I saw is Kuromukuro moving pretty much even when they're in the air. Maybe he'll notice thanks Yukina's alert, but to move that directly and fast toward the alert? I'm pretty much doubted it.

Well, it's your problem that doubt Ken-sama.
Jul 29, 2016 7:09 AM

Jan 2015
D-Joe said:
Mascera said:

Well, it's your problem that doubt Ken-sama.
Oh well, I'm so sorry for Ken-sama. Maybe I got overreacted because of that damn it was too short chat he had earlier with Sophie. LOL
Jul 29, 2016 10:12 AM
Apr 2015
So the inside of kuromuko is transparent...
RazorLazorJul 29, 2016 10:18 AM
Jul 29, 2016 12:07 PM

Jun 2013
This was a really great episode!
Jul 29, 2016 1:26 PM

Apr 2015
valvravetruth said:
Kennosuke's past memory confirmed fake stated in this episode.

Like calvinlo said it is not likely that Oni confirmed that Kennosuke's memories are fake.
It think that his memory is jumbled up after what happened in the past and deep sleep / suspended animation in Kuromukuro's cockpit.
What he remembers is actually pretty much spot on. It lacks context therefore allegiances are twisted.

On the other note I wonder if missed supply drop will come into play in next episodes. It carried parts for GAUS. Oni and Hime could build themselves one.
Jul 29, 2016 3:14 PM

May 2015
P.A. Works' eye for details, gorgeous visuals and scenery, and great animation never cease to amaze me. That aerial fight was a fantastic watch. It can't get any better than this, and the OST was amazing.

I absolutely loved the episode.

Jul 29, 2016 4:20 PM

Jul 2015
I thought the episode was pretty cool.. Soo Yukina has heard the mystery dudes voice before but Ouma has no clue.. Honestly, it would be really cool is it was Yukinas dad
Jul 30, 2016 8:28 AM

Dec 2014
Ouma is so royal... I still think that that he is a efilog whose memories are fabricated
Jul 30, 2016 11:15 PM

Jan 2011
That flying mech reminded me of Zoids.
Jul 31, 2016 2:35 AM

Nov 2011
Yellow Crab and Blue Bird fights are the best so far. The view inside the cockpit while they are falling is awesome/tense/scary.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Aug 1, 2016 12:30 AM

Jan 2009
wow aerial dog fight lol, nice episode

im not gonna be surprise if Ouma is an alien too at this point
and this episode confirms that his memories have been changed
Aug 1, 2016 11:45 PM

Apr 2015
Does anybody know how much the Kuromukuro weighs?
It would be pretty interesting to calculate how much g it withstood during that landing without even leaving a crater.
Aug 2, 2016 3:37 AM

Dec 2012
Repeat_it_in_red said:

It would be pretty interesting to calculate how much g it withstood during that landing without even leaving a crater.

Gravity Control.
Aug 2, 2016 4:04 AM

Feb 2008
Trust nobody not even yourself

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 3, 2016 12:09 PM

Nov 2014
While the battle was interesting, I still kind of disliked how they made some things, especially the Lockheed C-5 Galaxy going into the water at a high speed and not crashing into pieces, as well as the Black Relic saving the Lockheed while it hits with it's nose into the Black Relic not crashing, again.

Just, too many deus ex machinas this episode, especially the aerial battle and how quickly the Black Relic was deflecting the attacks of the Blue Bird, which certainly had air superiority over the Black Relic, and, lastly, the Black Relic being saved by that Skullhead at the last moment.

Rest of the episode was pretty decent, but I'm a little annoyed when things that break its own world occur just for the sake of occuring, or because the writer deemed it so.

Edit; I forgot, but, why did the USAF had a logo of a donkey?
ourielAug 3, 2016 12:15 PM
Aug 5, 2016 8:38 PM
Mar 2012
Hime still mia. Oni helps them once again but keeps the mysteriousness. Plot taking its time.
Yukina - 'that could be quite fun', lol that face serious? Aw cute moon bear.
Saving plane on water & fighting BigBird was cool with the lightning cloud art.
Aug 6, 2016 9:35 AM

Dec 2012
So it's confirmed, Kennosuke's memories are fakes. It was interesting to see a dogfight in this anime
Aug 16, 2016 7:05 PM
Mar 2016
sophia and the others triggering ken: not a good move.
the guy that saved them could be yukina's dad?
Aug 17, 2016 4:11 PM

Nov 2015
I'm guessing the one who was talking is Yukina's father?

Aug 20, 2016 9:16 PM

May 2014
Great episode. That probability that the indentity of the mysterious guy is Yukina's father is too big. Loved the action this episode, more mysteries to come too! 4.5/5
Aug 31, 2016 2:04 PM

Feb 2015
My guess is that Ouma's past has been brainwashed by someone either from the bad side or from someone whom their identity is still a mystery.

overall, it was an enjoyable episode like usual. the fight scene was pretty good too.
i wonder what happened to the princess tho...obvious she will join ouma...but...
and the man who gave wing to ouma in the fight scenes, seriously, i know who is that but what the hell is he doing, why he's hiding his own identity.

looking foward to the next episode.
Sep 5, 2016 3:15 PM

Feb 2013
I guess Sophie is staying? Was there any point to all that? ... no? didn't think so.

Dragon-mech was the least fugly mech yet.

How it looks:
Demons (or that one dude that is helping Ken) is not the bad guy. Ken just saw him at the scene of the crime and rushed to judgement. Yukihime was likely captured by the real enemy and brainwashed.

As soon as they said the delivery would be "efficient" I thought: What? Are they going to air-drop it?
Then they did. :-/
Sep 9, 2016 1:08 AM

Dec 2015
Ôma's mistake and Yukina's father secret identity confirmed.

4/5
Sep 27, 2016 6:08 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that brings with it a little, let's review some well-known face and a bit of action, but do not make steps with regard to the story. Combat is little compelling, except the power-ups had the Kuromukuro. The drawings, animations and CG are great, ditto the OST.
Jan 9, 2017 8:51 PM

Mar 2015
Looking forward to finding out what actually happened with Ken's past
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 29, 2017 7:32 PM
Jun 2013
pink hair girl sure has an easy voice job she barely talks. we also have penis bird and it seems the princss was the only one who cares about comrades. Seems like ken unlocked new magazord form.
Jul 26, 2017 5:18 PM
Aug 2014
Completely destroys the fighters, barely touches the transport. Right.

Somehow not losing an aerial battle without the ability of flight, suddenly gets wings. Right again.
Apr 10, 2018 3:34 AM

Dec 2012
They stopped the plane.
If you die, he'll treat your body good.
Support? Dem wings.
FRY IN DA SKY!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 17, 2018 9:57 PM

Jul 2013
Inb4 ogres are the good guys and efi dolgs were washiba's and they're the bad guys. Damn this is really like Darling i the franxzszx.
Jul 4, 2020 9:03 PM

Jul 2016
ReaperCreeper said:
That flying mech reminded me of Zoids.

Hahaha This was my first thought as well

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

107 by JVskunkape »»
May 25, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

142 by JVskunkape »»
May 23, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

66 by lisalosthername »»
Apr 24, 2023 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

46 by L01MK »»
Feb 3, 2023 3:50 PM

» 5 Years Anniversary Event

bastek66 - May 11, 2021

1 by Cabron »»
Mar 26, 2022 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.