Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2016 3:19 PM

Aug 2015
Hey everyone I have been noticing a lot of new people are going our club and that is awesome. :D
So this will be the place to introduce yourself so everyone can see who you are and if you want talk about yourself a bit so we can get to know you better.
(ONLY INTROS PLS HAVE CONVERSATIONS IN THE CLUB COMMENTS.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 26, 2016 3:33 PM

Dec 2015
first!

Sup im not new here but might as well introduce my self since my actual intro was in the form of a joke

So im Rekei or Joel Which ever you would like to call me, i enjoy Drawing reading manga watching anime and long walks on the beach. Wait so its not one of those sites? oh well on with the introduction im probably one of the most antisocial people you will know and extremely sarcastic also really socially awkward if you feel you can put up with those qualities send me a friend request or message
Jan 26, 2016 3:45 PM
May 2014
Hi I am darknight23451. I am doing the introduction so the new people can know me and because when I joined in the club a time ago I just started talking and nothing else.

Well, first I like both manga and anime but I am most an anime person. The type I like the most is the one that have a close end, you know, when there isnt anything else to discover or all the objetives are complete. I like a lot of genres but I relieve my favorites are romance, slice of life, drama, seinen (serious animes) and the ones with really good story
Jan 26, 2016 3:59 PM

Aug 2015
Since I'm the one who started this thread I guess I'll intorduce myself.

My name is Matthew but you can call me Matt. I am realativly new to anime and trying to catch up on a lot of the good stuff. My favorite genres are Harem, Comedy, Romance, Shounen, Superpower, and Slice of Life. I am pretty easy to talk to so message me anytime. Also if you want any recommendations on anime I would love to help you :D
Jan 26, 2016 4:03 PM

Oct 2015
Hii! :D
I'm Ruby. I love watching anime and reading manga! (that's pretty obvious though hehe). I don't really have a favorite genre of anime though, I just literally watch what I want to. I also LOVE Nutella and Oreo cookies. ^-^
rubyquartz4Jan 27, 2016 2:30 PM
Jan 26, 2016 7:54 PM

Mar 2012
Hi everyone, I'm Jackie. I watch just about any genre of anime, it just depends on what I feel like watching at the moment or what catches my attention at the time I start a new series. I don't read a lot of manga, if I do it is usually one shots or to finish an anime that I really had to know how it ended. I'm pretty open-minded and up to talking about anime or anything else. Send a message, comment, or friend request if want to.
Jan 26, 2016 9:43 PM

Feb 2015
Hello everyone, I'm Gabriel or, as some friends call me, Red. I watch a variety of different types of anime though typically action, mecha, Si-Fi, Supernatural, and comedies. I am always on the lookout for a good anime so if you have a recommendation I'm more than happy to hear it. Also, if you want to ask me about an anime on my list feel free to ask I'm always open to discussion. Also, I really enjoy comic books so if you want to talk comics I'm all for it.
Jan 26, 2016 10:55 PM

Jan 2016
Hi im Austin. Im new to the the site but I've been watching anime for about a year and a half now. My favorite anime are Nisekoi, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, and Food Wars but i will watch anything almost as long as i can get into it. My favorite genres are Harem, Action, Slice of Life, Supernatural, and many more. I tend to be shy in real life until you get to know me but i love talking to people after i get past that. I used to read manga (Mainly One Piece) when i was in high school. I also love playing video games. I own a PS Vita, PS4, 3DS, and a PC. I love making new friends and im looking forward to talking to you all. Send me a friend request or message if you want to talk about anime or anything else.
KazumJan 27, 2016 10:46 AM
Taiga is Knowledge, Taiga is Power, Taiga is Life
Jan 27, 2016 4:51 AM

Jan 2016
Hey I'm Natalie or Titania I am new to anime and the site. I love animes with strong female characters like fairy tail or medaka box. My friend got me into anime. I love making new friends or message me or friend me at any time.
If you truly desire greatness, you must first know what makes you weak!- Erza Scarlet
Jan 27, 2016 1:38 PM

Jul 2014
Hi! My name's Tyler and I've been watching anime for 3 years now. I'm mostly into action and coming of age, but I watch stuff from pretty much every genre. Feel free to add me or suggest any shows you think I should watch :D
Jan 27, 2016 2:44 PM

Mar 2014
Uhh.. Sup. I'm Mad_Magix but please just call me Magix.

I think anime is cool and stuff. Manga is cool too. Uhh.. Chicken and anime is a cool combination.
I pretty much like everything. Just have a look at my watched anime list and you'll see what I mean.
Feb 5, 2016 8:10 AM

Jul 2008
dunno how good i'll be at this since kinda rusty but here goes.

hello,username RyokoAyekaLover but most people just shorten it to Ryoko or Ryo and while i may not be the best conversation starter by any means once you get me going i can keep the conversation going ^^. 24 year old guy who has been watching anime since he was 5 on TV and by the time i started watching anime on the computer in May 2007 i had already watched 60 entries worth of anime on MAL so needless to say i been at anime watching for some time which only rivals the amount of time i've been playing video games which was from 5 and continue to this day ^^.i also like chatting so don't be afraid and feel free to message me or talk to me in the club(but try to avoid pm's if possible..i never check that)

some of my favorite anime include:
1.)Slayers
2.)Ranma 1/2
3.)Hayate no Gotoku
and naturally more which you can find out on my profile along with a bunch of other stuff(though some stuff in spoilers may be out of date)
Apr 7, 2016 1:31 PM

Dec 2012
I'm that weirdo from chat with alias ''horrorlv''
Apr 8, 2016 11:34 AM
Dec 2015
Hey, I'm Starlight. I've been watching anime for 2 years and joined this club a few months ago.
Apr 8, 2016 4:02 PM

Dec 2015
Welcome
Apr 27, 2016 9:08 AM

Feb 2015
Hey there everyone, I've been watching anime for a few but just recently started actively using MAL's forums and not just recording my anime watching. I decided it could be fun to join a small group of people and chat about the anime I love and hopefully get a few good recommendations while Im at it! I don't really have a favourite genre or anything but Im not really a fan of ecchi shows unless the plot is good ;), Also I just started reading manga so I gotta fill up that ptr list
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Game] This or That ( 1 2 3 )

Rekei - Mar 15, 2016

123 by Datgal »»
Jun 22, 2017 6:32 AM

» [Game] Banned

Rekei - Apr 21, 2016

13 by Datgal »»
May 30, 2017 2:23 AM

» [Game] The Deres

romcomlover96 - Apr 20, 2017

0 by romcomlover96 »»
Apr 20, 2017 2:29 PM

» [Game] match the character

romcomlover96 - Apr 30, 2016

34 by Matt_Hernandez37 »»
May 3, 2016 3:37 PM

» member cards

romcomlover96 - Jan 25, 2016

30 by ZoZo249 »»
Apr 8, 2016 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.