Forum Settings
Forums
Magical Girl Raising Project (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2015 6:21 AM

Apr 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

So as expected is full of short stories about the 33 main characters of the volume 1-3, featuring guest characters like Blue Comet's teacher, Akane's family and a lot of other Mahou Shoujo related to the mahou shoujo we already knew about.

I really like how he did it actually. A lot of reactions/situations for the characters form volume 1 to 3 that were left unexplained find their explanations there, including some very unexpected explanations. It also connects a lot characters from the first and second arc in unexpected fashion, and on top of this link smartly various short stories between themselves. Quite a lot of those short stories have a surprising "last page" after the case of that short story seem solved, which connect the character of the short story to other character and kept surprising me again and again.

going story by story :

ZefyrisDec 11, 2015 12:45 PM
Mar 20, 7:03 PM
May 2018
I knew the writer was gonna throw some sad stuff, but I really wasn't prepared for some of those tear jerkers (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)
So Nemurin is somewhere out there in the dream world, I wonder if we'll see her again or if this was a last goodbye to her relative, I would like to see her help snow white.
And some of my question were answered here, it was a really nice compilation of small stories, even if some didn't reveal previously unknown facts, it was worth it just for the characters interactions.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 10 Discussion (QUEENS)

Lairucrem - Aug 15, 2017

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 26, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 8 Discussion (Aces)

Zefyris - Oct 6, 2016

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 24, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 7 Discussion (Jokers)

Zefyris - Oct 4, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 23, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 6 Discussion (Limited 後)

Zefyris - Oct 25, 2015

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 21, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 3 Discussion ( Restart 後 )

Zefyris - Sep 20, 2015

7 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 20, 6:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.