Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 7, 2015 12:42 PM

May 2014
Really? Are these people really that naive to judge low animation + non-cliche story-line in such a very low average score?

People should wake up. An anime is not solely based on animation! And just because you didn't get the story at all on its first episodes meant that it is bad. It is a mystery anime people! Haven't you realized how interesting the MC is? I don't like mecha, I rarely like mystery anime, and I don't like shitty animation, but this kind of anime makes THOSE kinds of anime. An anime vastly thought out to be successful, even if in market-wise it possibly won't. Pffft.. based MAL.

PS. I don't like discussions, but I just want to add this topic inside this forum to express my opinion regarding this anime. First topic BTW.

Mod Edit: Changed baity title.
NTADOct 9, 2015 8:20 PM
"I'm just your typical human being who commit sins just like you. But the difference is that I never lied and tell anyone that what I did was right. I regret and ask for forgiveness from Him."

Why is my signature not anime-related? It's because who gives a fuck? Anyway I'd like to advertise to you this:

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN IS FOLLOWING A SIMPLE FLOW OF THE STORYLINE. AND IT GETS REPETETIVE IF YOU VIEW IT ON ITS BIGGER PICTURE. WITH A LITTLE PLOT TWIST AND NEW IDEAS, YOU FORGOT THAT IT HAD ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE.

Also, Tokyo Ghoul is AWESOME. Especially :re.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 7, 2015 12:52 PM

Apr 2011
Take a chill pill man, the score will change drastically once it finishes airing. Most people on MAL don't rate until they finish the series....

Also....Who cares? Don't get so bent out of shape, fuck...
Oct 7, 2015 1:08 PM

May 2014
The animation and art style is very far from "low quality," it's expressive, fairly unique and to a standard above average. Honestly the art style is the big attention getter of the show. If anything, most people are worried about the plot and where that's going. The first episode already left everyone off in the deep end of the swimming pool with an odd continuity so the big concern is going to be in its resolution.

Mod Edit: Removed insult.
NTADOct 9, 2015 8:07 PM
Oct 7, 2015 5:09 PM

Mar 2009
People have been doing this for a LOOOONG time, and it's not going to stop anytime soon. Hell, people write reviews after one episode, which I find to be a lot worse.
Oct 8, 2015 2:41 AM

Nov 2011
You cares too much about these 'scores' that don't mean shit.

Oct 8, 2015 2:50 AM

Jan 2009
dont worry much about it
Oct 8, 2015 4:25 AM

Aug 2015
KaiserNazrin said:
You care too much about these 'scores' that don't mean shit.
Oct 8, 2015 4:26 AM

Dec 2011
Immature? How on earth is it immature to use a score to give your opinion of something on a site where one uses scores to give their opinions on things?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Oct 8, 2015 4:40 AM

Apr 2012
I've never undestood the point of rating things before they're over anyway.
Oct 8, 2015 6:31 AM

Feb 2012
Anime not base on animation? Top kek
Oct 8, 2015 7:54 AM

Apr 2011
fredchickens said:
KaiserNazrin said:
You care too much about these 'scores' that don't mean shit.

THEY"RE SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT GUY'S!!!!

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Oct 8, 2015 8:06 AM

Nov 2014
Dw dude. Your score is all that matters. There are people who rank low and high just to turn themselves on by being rebellious. Just ignore the average score and care about your own opinion.
Oct 8, 2015 10:15 AM

Jan 2013
sinner08910 said:
Really? Are these people really that naive to judge low animation + non-cliche story-line in such a very low average score?

People should wake up. An anime is not solely based on animation! And just because you didn't get the story at all on its first episodes meant that it is bad. It is a mystery anime people! Haven't you realized how interesting the MC is? I don't like mecha, I rarely like mystery anime, and I don't like shitty animation, but this kind of anime makes THOSE kinds of anime. An anime vastly thought out to be successful, even if in market-wise it possibly won't. Pffft.. based MAL.

PS. I don't like discussions, but I just want to add this topic inside this forum to express my opinion regarding this anime. First topic BTW.

Dude, this is MAL. A place where people put an anime on the no. 1 spot before the anime releases its first episode. What did you expect?

+

Scores means sh!t. Go with what you personally think, not to be dictated by others.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Oct 8, 2015 4:37 PM

Jun 2014
EratiK said:
I've never undestood the point of rating things before they're over anyway.

+1 That's like assessing a japanese meal with a drop of miso soup.

But still this is just a score, I guess some people are a little bit confused after the first episode since it is not your basic ecchi show.
Oct 9, 2015 12:05 AM

Dec 2013
LOL

Don't pay any mind to MAL scores man, just use them as a rough indication, nothing more.

I actually rate shows per ep. I find that it gives me a better representation of the show as a whole as i can feel the emotions each ep, rather than forgetting half the stuff and rating at the end. That's just personal preference.
Oct 9, 2015 12:16 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
that aside I do in fact think this was the worst opening episode of the season that I've seen thus far (well okay not as bad as JK Meshi but that was a short)
NTADOct 9, 2015 8:08 PM
Oct 9, 2015 4:47 AM

Dec 2011
I personally quite like this one, but then there was a time when i thought :

"Wait, why do these characters ends up in this situation? Do they even have any conversation before?"

and..

".. did i just overslept?! Why do i think i skip something just now?!"

These reactions kinda put me off, and i thought "Ahh i'll just wait till this over and marathon it."
Oct 9, 2015 2:34 PM
Feb 2014
The first episode is always something that is supposed to show us what we will get if we keep watching the animu. Why would I countinue torturing myself when I already know it is not worth it?
Oct 9, 2015 8:11 PM

Feb 2013
Thread Cleaned and Locked

sinner08910 said:
I don't like discussions, but...
No buts. No discussion? No thread.

Jokes aside, Overrated/underrated thread detected and they aren't allowed. You're also, as others have said, putting too much weight into scores that haven't even balanced out yet. And even then, you probably still won't like whatever it ends up at. This happens for almost every show, almost every season. Relax and just watch the show.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2015

38 by Beguni »»
Aug 31, 7:34 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

107 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 20, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

107 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 20, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

188 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 19, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2015

52 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.