Forum Settings
Forums
First Love Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2015 10:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Expecting some background story now..

And as for expectations, I think everyone has a different level when it comes to dating.
Apr 28, 2017 5:13 PM

Apr 2016
Kazu really is straightforward! "Frankly speaking, you're not fit to be Kanade's girlfriend."
Kanade's "You're annoying, Kazu. Mind your own business." Hmm...is he being protective of Kaho, or does he literally not want Kazu to butt into his business? LOL at the friends for seeing this as entertainment.

LOL, Kanade wasn't the only one... I didn't know what cuckold meant either, and I had to search it up... I guess it does sound like the name of a food, since Kanade asked if it was tasty... :P

"These children...just how much do they know~!" <-- This is what I want to know too! XD But since they're in fifth grade, are they given sexual education in school?? Or does that come a few years later?

Ah....skipping rope really does reinforce Kanade's age. ^^ He speaks so maturely... It's true oppositions from others can have love flourish. And it's good to see Kaho's patience for Kanade... She acknowledges he's a kid, and still goes along with the things he says.

Oh Kaho...an innocent kiss on the cheek. When Kanade leaned down and touched Kaho's lips, "Should be here, right?" He seemed pretty cool... Dx And the way he kissed her was cool too! His eyes closed...omg, did he watch TV to get it right? .____.

Wow! Shinohara likes Kaho? That's why he dropped his phone in shock... I hope he doesn't stalk her. And I'm surprised...he has a really cute face :O Poor Shinohara for sitting in the corner after witnessing that kiss... >.<

Wow...Kazu was very serious for not entering Kaho's room as "members of the opposite gender." LOL to Tom, Kanade, and Gin goofing around on the bed.

Maybe Kanade is dating Kaho because of the loss of his mother, thus preferring to confide in older women... But I do see Kanade's point about "Desire to know about her means love." Sometimes, people fall in love after they date by getting to know each other better.

I'm curious to see what Kanade will share with Kaho.

It seems there will be a love rival next time... What will make Kazu accept Kaho and Kanade's relationship?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

4 by Nunnally03 »»
May 12, 2017 11:44 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

5 by Nunnally03 »»
May 12, 2017 11:42 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2015

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 28, 2017 3:39 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2015

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 28, 2017 3:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.