Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2014 2:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The power to govern life/death? Wow. At the same time, I think it might have some limitations..
Jul 17, 2014 3:23 AM
Apr 2013
I think that its a stupid rule and they will probably use it in the future to make something "big" happen.
Jul 17, 2014 8:57 AM
Jul 2014
Im confused. Is ryuhwann's master West or Edea Florence?
Jul 17, 2014 7:54 PM
Jul 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The power to govern life/death? Wow. At the same time, I think it might have some limitations..

Knowing that. We still don't know what North and South can do or what their specialties are.
Jul 18, 2014 12:18 PM

May 2008
johnniboi12 said:
I am also confused about this because it is said that both Tasha and Ryuhwan have the same master. However Ryuhwan Master is West while Tasha master is Edea Florence which leads me to the conclusion that they are the same person. But it seems with the recent revelation that Tasha is reincarnation of West that cant be true?
Jul 19, 2014 10:40 AM
Jul 2014
JustiX-NL said:
johnniboi12 said:
I am also confused about this because it is said that both Tasha and Ryuhwan have the same master. However Ryuhwan Master is West while Tasha master is Edea Florence which leads me to the conclusion that they are the same person. But it seems with the recent revelation that Tasha is reincarnation of West that cant be true?

Exactly! It's driving me nuts. There was a chapter that shows East taking to Edea about the later's plan of taking Ryuhwann as a student and how East warns her that it is against witch laws or something. But on another chapter recently, it shows West taking Ryuwann as a student as well.
Jul 19, 2014 1:06 PM

Mar 2013
johnniboi12 said:
JustiX-NL said:

Exactly! It's driving me nuts. There was a chapter that shows East taking to Edea about the later's plan of taking Ryuhwann as a student and how East warns her that it is against witch laws or something. But on another chapter recently, it shows West taking Ryuwann as a student as well.

Maybe Edea and West are the same person or something?
Like how Varete was resurrected by North.
It could also give a possibility that when West died, she was reincarnated into Edea by East through her magic.

Chapter was a big revelation like Tasha's connection to West. I can't wait for the explanations next chapter.
Jul 19, 2014 3:48 PM
Jul 2014
DeAnimation said:
johnniboi12 said:

It could also give a possibility that when West died, she was reincarnated into Edea by East through her magic.

Chapter was a big revelation like Tasha's connection to West. I can't wait for the explanations next chapter.

Could be but Tasha is reincarnation of West tho so West can't be Edea cuz Edea is teacher of Tasha lol. Yeah I can't wait for the next chapter.
Jul 20, 2014 12:33 AM

Mar 2013
johnniboi12 said:
DeAnimation said:

Could be but Tasha is reincarnation of West tho so West can't be Edea cuz Edea is teacher of Tasha lol. Yeah I can't wait for the next chapter.

Yeah, it was really confusing since Tasha and Ryuh both have the same master and Ryuh stated when he saw West that it's her master.
Anyway, too many revelations in this chapter are really confusing.
Let's just see what happens next chapter. :)
Aug 2, 2014 8:35 AM

Mar 2014
You guys taking it so seriously . completely off the situation . Its true that Tasha and Ryuwhan have the same master and it is Edea florence . Did you guys even deducted that Ryuwhan could have been two masters in his life !!? Its been said that He is 67 years old .. so in that time frame we can presume that he meet West and West takes him to be her apprentice !!(which is definitely true) and about many years (I assume) .. He got disowned or some sort of lack of master thing ..then He met Edea florence and quickly taken a liking of him and becomes her disciple also !! .. (Its has been mention Edea likes pretty boys much ~ but don't know if it just for humor) so the conclusion is .. Ryuwhan has two masters : West and Edea florence respectively . while Tasha has one namely : Edea florence but West is his incarnation. (well .. the facts are straight .. but this one could be change anytime .)

An Illusion of the past !!
Introductions of the Four great witches !!!
West and Ryuwhan , Master and Apprentice !!
Meeting with the former master !!
Tasha as the reincarnation of West !!!
Pretty GREAT Chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2014 12:00 AM
Aug 2014
I've read all WH chapters and I've come to a theory regarding this matter. As far as I know, there are no hard evidence that Tasha's master and Ryuhwan's master is the same person (as we knew that Edea Florence is definitely Tasha's master but as for Ryuhwan's master which is remained unknown and assumed to be Edea Florence due to the identical set of skills in magic gun and combat style). However, it is later shown that Ryuhwan's master is West not Edea Florence as we(the readers) assume to be.

There are some people assume that West and Edea is actually the same person. However...

In my opinion, Edea Florence and West might have a very close relationship due to the particular set of skills(Magic gun) that is used to teach Tasha. It is possible that Edea Florence's Master is actually West herself.

Tasha said this once " My master told me that she has only one disciple " but Ryuhwan told Tasha that He was disowned by his master. This logic make sense in a certain way but if what Edea told Tasha is actually the truth. Therefore, Edea and West is most definitely not the same person.

I strongly believe that Tasha's master and Ryuhwan's master is not the same person from the obvious facts from the storyline itself.

Tasha's master: Edea Florence (Moreover, Tasha is the reincarnate of West)
Ryuhwan's master: West
sicheartAug 8, 2014 12:14 AM
Aug 1, 2016 1:18 AM

Jun 2008
Nope Edea Florence must be West. They even look alike.
Varette also was not resurrected by North. north has no such powers. She was simply not killed. North gave her the final hit and it seems she held back as to spare her life and have her obey her threw a contract for spearing her life.

How can Edea be West and at the same time be Tasha's teacher? Well i guess the only explanation i can find is that East's magic turned West/Edea into Tasha and maybe his thoughts about her were wrong.
Notice how Ryuhwan said that it was strange how he learned to use that gun technique and it seemed like he knew it? Well it seemed like he knew it because he did because he is West/Edea Florence. His memories of Edea Florence may very well be fake.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witch Hunter Chapter 215 Discussion

Sid19960919 - Dec 8, 2019

3 by Pochi125 »»
Sep 18, 2022 4:25 PM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Chapter 210 Discussion

shawnofthedeadz - Jul 28, 2019

0 by shawnofthedeadz »»
Jul 28, 2019 10:46 PM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Chapter 201 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2019

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 15, 2019 6:34 AM

» Witch Buster Vol. 19-20 Availability

Captain_Vega - Apr 11, 2019

0 by Captain_Vega »»
Apr 11, 2019 5:15 AM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Chapter 190 Discussion

BalaoCoon - Sep 13, 2018

0 by BalaoCoon »»
Sep 13, 2018 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.