Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2014 2:49 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, to quote Kyosuke, "[I just thought] this is such a dumb story". And dumb it is but enjoyable. The idea that watching a ton of a certain genre of a movie can birth a fairy with the powers to manipulate reality into something from that genre (upon others less impressive ones) is stupid but fun & lead to some good moments. I, for the most part, really liked the art in this one & some of the jokes were funny.

The romance here is pretty weak/weird. For one, he is technically her parent (not biologically but still). The feelings for the two make sense though I suppose, both of them harbor a love for the same genre after all & Supara's especially work but I really didn't like how the relationship came to fruition. It was necessary for the overtly bitch character to exist in order to get those horror images out but I just didn't feel it.

I'm a little conflicted in my thoughts but I do think this is one of the strongest pieces so far, if only because it's nature leaves it with a more distinct feel.
Mar 2, 2016 12:03 PM

Sep 2015
"this is such a dumb story" my review exatley worst one shot i ever got the chance to read disapointing from togashi sensei
Jan 17, 2022 1:57 PM

Jan 2021
I loved this chapter just as much as I loved the previous ones. I thought it was a very cute and simple story despite all the horror and gore.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Nante Kowakunai Chapter 6 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jun 29, 2014

2 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 25, 2020 7:19 PM

Poll: » Ookami Nante Kowakunai Chapter 1 Discussion

the_orange - Oct 13, 2009

5 by Madara22 »»
Dec 24, 2017 8:32 PM

Poll: » Ookami Nante Kowakunai Chapter 5 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jun 29, 2014

1 by Almurabit »»
Mar 2, 2016 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ookami Nante Kowakunai Chapter 3 Discussion

the_orange - Oct 12, 2009

3 by Almurabit »»
Feb 29, 2016 6:25 PM

Poll: » Ookami Nante Kowakunai Chapter 2 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Apr 28, 2012

2 by Almurabit »»
Feb 29, 2016 5:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.