Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2014 5:11 PM
Mar 2014
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal - Anime FAQ

Where is the best place to find out the lastest news about Sailor Moon merchandise?
Through my experience, the best place to find the latest information on merchandise has been Sailor Moon Collectibles.

When is Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal set to air?
As of this post, it is set to air in July of 2014, there has yet to be an official date on when it will air.

Is this 'new' series a remake of the original?
No it is not. This anime doesn't have any connection to the original series outside of them both being adapted from the manga. This anime is a new adaption of the original manga, it will stick more faithfully to the manga than the original series had.

How many episodes will it be?
No news has been given to the length of the series, though there is plenty of speculation, no official word on this.

Will this be a full adaption of the series or just the first arc?
Again, no official word has been given on this.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal - Club FAQ

Can I have a Membership Card for this club?
Yes. Membership Cards will be made for all members who decide to join, I'm running through designs in my head at the moment and will post them done once I have those finished. No worries, I'll make sure there is plenty of options to pick one and I'll be sure to do at least one of all of the Sailors.

How do I become an Officer?
Well, first don't ask, it won't get you very far. I thought about this, and I want to do a little contest to decide who the winner will be, it'll involve a Trivia contest and the questions will involve everything from the Sailor Moon manga to the original anime, to the movies. That's how we'll decide the first Officier, so better start brushing up on your Sailor Moon knowledge, it'll come in handy for you.

I haven't decided yet, how the rest of the offiicers will be chosen quite yet, but I'll be looking for at least 4 in total. (Yup, you caught me with that one if you get why.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Megan Fox Would Love a Live-Action Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing

TheSailorV - Apr 11, 2014

0 by TheSailorV »»
Apr 11, 2014 5:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.