Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2009 12:26 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I actually loved this episode better than the first one. The Turtles actually remained in their regular forms longer, which made it feel more true to the American cartoon, and the comedy was pretty high in this one.

I loved it when Shredder said: Japan, I am getting nostalgic!, then he fell off the train. Funny stuff. XD

I know some fans will probably hate this version of the Turtles, and maybe I am just biased to the franchise. But I have to stress that this version was made with Japanese style influence. What seems corny and cheesy to us, is common place with them. So this isn't a bad series, it's just made with a different style of cultural view point.
Apr 6, 2014 7:51 PM

May 2012
Even for just being made for a toy action line it was still pretty fun to watch! All by all a not all too bad two episode series actually!
Mar 2, 2015 12:35 PM

Aug 2013
I actually fell asleep watching this.

Interesting to see that this OVA came bundled with advertisements for merchandise.
Mar 27, 2015 9:47 AM

Dec 2008
I wish they had done more with the hsinobi village. Oh well. Still funny.
May 21, 2016 2:10 AM

Sep 2010
Damn, Shredder, Bebop & Rocksteady are three bloody tough dudes. I mean, they've been hit by fraggin' shinkansen, and still
...you didn't break one bone, you don't have a scratch on you.
(c) Unbreakable.
All in all - still stupid & funny as Hell, I'm loving it.
There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Nov 26, 2018 3:26 PM

Nov 2016
I actually thought that it was quite funny.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 14, 2019 7:18 PM

Sep 2018
I liked this episode better then the first, would have been fun and interesting to do more of this where they stayed in japan with the Shinobi.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mutant Ninja Turtles - Superman Legend Episode 1 Discussion

Retro8bit - Sep 10, 2009

9 by Kristiwazhere »»
Jan 13, 2019 9:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.