Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 14, 2008 2:16 PM

Aug 2007
Now tell me.. Why do you hate Sakura?

Well I hated her since first series.. She's annoying and violent b**ch for no reason (just like said in Naruto Abridged ;DD ). The fact that she has fans is killing me -_-

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 14, 2008 12:54 AM

Feb 2008
totally!!! she is a b**ch especialy when she pushed naruto and hit him (poor naruto)

and she got what she deserves when sasuke told her: "YOURE ANNOYING!!!"
and later in the series when he went to orichimaro and hit her (so that she could faint)

LOOL
tokyo29Feb 14, 2008 1:06 AM
Feb 15, 2008 2:17 PM

Aug 2007
Hmm there are so many reasons xD the main would be:she's an annoying stupid (rly, watch Sippuuden's episode where she explains what's obvious:
and you'll know what I mean) violent b***h and she IS useless (the whole medical ninja thing DIDN'T make her more useful >.>) and seeing her got hit by Orochimaru or just being hit makes my day xD
I'll be nicer if you give me chocolate and bishies ^^
Feb 24, 2008 3:20 AM

Jan 2008
The biggest reason is that she is such a crybaby... Stupid girl xD.
Apr 1, 2008 10:29 PM
Dec 2007
Wow there is so much to say.... I dunno where to start xD

One, she's annoying, everyone knows that. For like the first.... Naruto section all she does is cry.

Two, she takes up the episodes with her.... crappiness xD I dunno why people seem to like her.

I love the name Sakura, but she just killed it for me.

She just kills... the story...

She's one of those like... people who are very cruddy and it just there for show, and it irritates the heck outta ya sometimes xP

Well, that's all for now xD I'll think up some more stuff about her later. She's not exactly the best thing to occupy my thinking time =]
May 6, 2008 9:21 AM

May 2008
because she always crying and she can't live without word Saskey
Oct 24, 2008 8:48 PM

Jul 2008
exactly
she cries
shes so f-ing obsessed wsasuke (whom i also loathe)
she has major anger management issues which get SOOOOOO annoying
etc
etc
cant list it all
i h8 her w/a pssion... ever since dey 1st introduced her
Jan 3, 2009 11:05 PM

Sep 2008
she is annoying :P

Jun 21, 2009 12:18 PM

Apr 2009
he makes many guys loves her, and then leaving 'em ==
and she's ugly~ just like Naruto said to Haku: "you're prettier even than Sakura"!
xDDD
Aug 22, 2009 7:23 AM
Aug 2009
Heh heh. She has horrible taste in men, and she helped kill Sasori. 'Nuff said.
Jul 5, 2011 1:30 PM
Jul 2011
i agree with sasorix forever and she's always lika saskuke this and saskuke that she so obssessed with him! she also so selfish she wanted to go to saskuke by herself so she used a knockout gas on sai and kiba and lee, thinking she can do it by herself -_- why couldn't kakashi not have blocked the attack and let her die!!!! also her forehead is really big and she is fugly
Apr 23, 2012 6:45 PM
Apr 2012
The bitch killed SASORI! Well, CHiyo did, but Chiyo is his grandmother and was awesome so I forgive Chiyo, But its absolutely UNFORGIVALBE when Sakura punched him in the face while Sasori was dying! That was sooo low...

I hate that she's whiny, pathetic and violent and she STILL had fans?!

I'll give her this, she isn't ugly, but she looks like a boy.

SHe over looks Rock Lee! Rock Lee is more of a man than Sasuke...

All that ever came out of her stupid mouth is "Sasuke-kuuuun!!! Sasuke-kuuuun!!" Ugh, stop it, he'll never love you back.

I live for the day when Sasuke/ Naruto or Zetsu or Madara... no, Ino, would beat the crap out of her in ninjutsu and she dies out of embarrassment because she thought she was all that.

WHy does she get to have admirers?! It's killing me! There's Ino! Hinata! TenTen and Temari! So much more fine WOMEN than her and they have NO admirers?! I hate that.

I hate NARUTO for falling in love with a violent bitch like her. How can he even LIKE the likes of her?

She was cooler (physically) in part two, but she hasn't grown emotionally at all. Proof that she sucks. Ino has already gotten over Sasuke but Sakura hasn't.

I HATE HER PINK , PART-Y hair and HER ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES
Feb 5, 2013 8:55 PM

Apr 2009
It all started from the beginning. At first, I thought she's an ok character, but when I got farther on the arcs, I was dead wrong. She is the worst character Kishimoto ever made up.

If you think alot of the female characters in Naruto were useless and bad, this character is the icing on that butt-rotten sundae. She's useless, she's hypocritical, and she's such a crybaby. You thought she'd have improvements during the whole story, but NO, she gets worse later on. Not only that, she's the biggest fangirl to Sasuke like how Bella's a fangirl to Ed or Jacob, only MUCH WORSE. And Poor Naruto had to suffer her abuse so unreasonably, its just sad. It's understandable in the original, but in Shippudden, HOW THE FUNK COULD SHE STILL LOOK DOWN ON HIM SO LOW AFTER GETTING ALOT BETTER THAN HER?!

Oh, I almost forgot. Did I mention that the whole deal between Naruto and Sasuke is clearly her fault? I'm sure plenty of you figured that out. Naruto gave up everything, even his dream, just for Sasuke, because of her. That stupid promise that he failed to keep but hanging onto it. However, I applaud him for rejecting that B-bag after finding out that she's been lying the whole time. He knows that she hates him, because she's too stuck on Sasuke the whole time and just won't face the truth.

And don't get me started on that fight she had with him. She had the perfect chance to kill Sasuke and ended all, but what did she do? She wusses out. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?! THAT EPIC EMO DOUCHE IS A HARDEN CRIMINAL! And you had the audacity, THE NERVE to hesitate right when you had the chance to end it all. She rather keep Sasuke alive because of her love for him, but don't care for what happens to everyone else. FUNK YOU, SAKURA!

If anyone, she should've taken lessons from Hinata. Sure she hasn't got too much showtime in a while, but AT LEAST she proved herself to be a stronger character and actually shows true feelings for Naruto. Even sacrifices herself to save him while fighting Pain. What did you do, Sakura? JACK-A-DOODLE-DOO! SOME APPRENTICE OF TSUNADE YOU TURNED OUT TO BE! BAD CHARACTER DESIGN AT ITS FINEST!
Dec 9, 2015 4:13 AM
Dec 2015
she is a B#### that takes everything for granted and despises Naruto. she should just go dies in a pit or insult sasuke and him kill her. she is so annoying when all she says is sasuke kun, even in shippuden. ANNOYING B####
May 26, 2016 12:55 AM
Mar 2016
Top 10 reasons: (BTW spoilers)
1. *(S)he punches Naruto like the ape (s)he is, yet can't do a single thing against enemies.
2. There was no legit reason that she should've been "in love" with Sasuke (other than basically every other female being his stalker fangirls)
3. (S)he has actually fallen prey to various versions of the Oiroke no Jutsu, even though (s)he was "disgusted" by it. (Both canon and Rock Lee's spring time of Youth!). E.g: Team Kakashi's fight with Kaguya, Konohamaru using some type of "Reverse harem bathing Sasuke no jutsu" (not actual name).
4. Other than the taijutsu and healing Tsunade taught Sakura (the only reason she accepted her was probably pity and a reason to beat her up while training her) she is completely USELESS.
5. She cannot cook, to the point of poison, I'm surprised shes not fat from eating all that anmitsu (her 'favorite' food that she ruined for all of us), probably didn't want to look fat in front of everyone by crying out her fat using her uselessness.
6. When (s)he tries to be "pretty, calm, sensitive or feminine" in any way it fails like her trying not to be more than a pile of crap. E.g: The 'thing' attempts to 'help' Hinata make Valentines Day chocolates, by putting a TON of medical herbs into the chocolate, it later turned a comical purple devil's stew colour, this further proves that the 'thing' can't cook.
7. There are numerous times where (s)he "needed" to punch Naruto for no reason other than horrible, horrible comics relief and stress relief.
8. (S)he herself is a closet pervert (and Yaoi fangirl too,, as she once fainted over a "Yaoi jutsu" (I have nothing against Yaoi) when she later denies this everyone deadpans her. This happened during the #347 chapter of Naruto (sadly not shown in the anime).
9. (S)he has a rancid af attitude toward Naruto 75% of the time (s)he interacts with him.
10. (S)HE. IS. So. USELESS. AND. EASY. TO. BE. HATED. AND. FLAMED. ON. THAT. ITS. ALMOST. FUNNY.
*(S)he: I am referring that 'thing' as a reference to one of pictures in the club gallery, where Temari kicks 'that pile of crap' in the biker shorts area, it makes you question it's gender doesn't it? (I don't know if i'd be censored or not so I don't use any swears.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» The perfect end for Sakura

Monita - Nov 1, 2007

18 by OnyxFromYT »»
May 16, 2021 12:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.