Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2008 9:37 PM
Dec 2007
It's really hard to choose, but I must say spirited away. It's a really an intresting story with a very original plotline. The charactars are well developed throughout time and the different Spirits are intresting to see. From a whiny brat, Jahero (how ever the heck you spell her name) changes when more responsibility is put on her shoulders. It's really fenomenal and amazing to watch, the anime movie that I know ever line to.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 20, 2008 11:20 AM

Jul 2007
dude, every time i see a miyazaki joint my favorite changes

short term its the cat returns, because i just saw it and it was for lack of better term, fuckin' brilliant.

long term its my neighbor totoro, because well i dont really have a reason, but i love it so much
Feb 20, 2008 2:44 AM

Feb 2008
the best Miyazaki's film i like is ... no,the best film/anime i like is ...

May 6, 2008 11:28 AM

Jun 2007
spirited away and princess mononoke ^_^
they're completley different, but they're my favorites.
Dec 3, 2009 1:29 PM

Sep 2009
In my opinion, I would say Howl's moving castle.. It's just so full of imagination and magic, and romance, and some comedy too.. But sweet and innocent, not vulgar.. After that I'd say spirited away.. Kind of because of the same reasons as before.. IT was an AWESOME creation.. And the comedy in it was really good.. Especially the part of the mouse enacting the girl (whose name I just forgot) when she steps on the black wormy thingy.. SOO funny!!.. HAyao miyazaki, I bow down to thee.
Mar 20, 2010 10:50 PM

Jul 2008
Apr 23, 2012 3:05 PM

Apr 2012
oh such a hard one.
they're all so good!!
i'd say howl's moving castle.
totoro deserves my honorable mention because to this day i still have tons of totoro merchandice. so adorable!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» When did you first see a Miyazaki Movie, and what was it?

fullmetalsoccer - Jan 4, 2008

11 by Clouded-Flame »»
Apr 23, 2012 3:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.