Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2009 4:48 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I only have one word(if considered a word) for this chapter:

....aawwwwwww

oh, and Jeremiah is gay
Sep 3, 2009 10:52 PM

Aug 2008
Lol yeh!!! Jeremiah is gay hahahaha... worrying over something and not doing a thing to protect them lol... He's so... illogical... Just as I thought.... There will be new fiancé around... so he appeared... on Euda's side... But in the end things turned out kewl for Euda + Johanne ship... Maid B was amazing!!! XD And I loved the actiony parts!!! They were so kewl.... The story is getting better now :P

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2010 5:53 PM

Jun 2009
This chapter was unusual.
aww, though it was a cute chapter.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Dec 18, 2011 5:34 AM

Jun 2011
Scrypt said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I only have one word(if considered a word) for this chapter:

....aawwwwwww

oh, and Jeremiah is gay

So true, Jeremiah is so gay! At first I thought he would be a little challenge for our Prince Johanne, who knew that he is such a bastard weakling
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 11, 2012 1:33 AM

Oct 2008
Now this chapter proves that love conquers all. Johane was so pretty in this chapter. Haha! They're just so sweet. I hope the people will accept them again. So they have to get rid of that witness as soon as possible.
Mar 2, 2014 6:56 AM

Nov 2009
Ah yes . . . Being a demon for rescuing a town. That must feel awesome. Anyways, I'm still confused as to why whoever he was fighting elsewhere hasn't stepped forth, I thought he was fighting a well respected general when that slaughter happened. And yet that same general has been keeping his mouth shut? Maybe I was wrong but the impression I got over who he was fighting at the time when they mentioned it at the meeting made me think that it was some big shot.
Jun 6, 2016 2:23 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Yea sacrificing your own people's life gives you the right to criticize someone who fought in a war....GG
Apr 27, 2018 6:38 PM

Sep 2017
Nice art, with action in this scene.

I like this union so much. I dunno if it is this setting, but I just love this scene.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 19 Discussion

MissAnonymous - Oct 13, 2010

20 by Darvallas »»
Apr 21, 2019 11:24 AM

Poll: » Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 10 Discussion

rebwaters - Sep 4, 2009

5 by JeremiahOrange »»
Apr 30, 2018 4:35 AM

Poll: » Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 8 Discussion

Scrypt - Aug 2, 2009

6 by JeremiahOrange »»
Apr 27, 2018 6:19 PM

Poll: » Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 4 Discussion

t0MaToe - Dec 14, 2008

10 by JeremiahOrange »»
Apr 24, 2018 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 18 Discussion

MissAnonymous - Aug 22, 2010

10 by ExoticBankai »»
Jun 8, 2016 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.