Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 16, 2016 10:54 PM

Jun 2013
Welp, that was something. I can honestly say that i was not expecting a kiss in this series
Nice Job Yuri on Ice, also Yuri's performance was breathtaking.
Nov 16, 2016 11:14 PM
Sep 2012
I love every second of this episode! I am glad that Victor is not perfect and that he can make a mistake and with the improve animation quality i was so entranced by the performances other than Yuri's and my boy Guang Hong should've gotten third place ahead of Chris
Nov 16, 2016 11:21 PM

Dec 2015
Kayweather said:
This episode was so good y'all.

Like even if the kiss hadn't happened, I would have loved this one. I was just thinking today how I was getting kind of disappointed in Yuri and Viktor's development. I felt like the breakneck pace of getting through all these competitions/routines was suffocating the protags' character development. Viktor and Yuri were still getting some decent moments, but they just felt like fun "look how cute they are" moments and not anything actually substantive about them getting to know one another.

This episode finally gave us some real progress. Viktor trying to figure out Yuri's nerves, and the entire garage scene where he genuinely screws up were much more than I was coming to expect from this show. Showing Viktor not as some charmingly ditzy yet mostly perfect casanova, but instead as a flawed person who doesn't know how to empathize with complex emotions was great. Yuri's reaction, where he's simultaneously hurt by Viktor's words while genuinely not believing they're true is also so real. I've definitely been in that situation before, where you know someone's bluffing about something hurtful, but it stings all the same, because they're still weaponizing your insecurity against you. What totally sealed it was Yuri's extremely mature handling of the situation in his on-ice monologue, though. The fact that he can be annoyed at Viktor and recognize his failings as a coach, while at the same time examining his own feelings, and finding motivation through both...dang, that was just some good, realistic character writing. Having come to this show fully expecting these characters to be cardboard cutouts with just enough personality to ship, I'm so happy to see Yuri being written like an actual competent adult.

The kiss at the end though was just fucking fantastic though. Put me on team "that was definitely a kiss." I've seen enough shoujo manga kisses to recognize that shot-for-shot Generic Anime Surprise Kiss. The shot With Yuri's surprised eye being the only thing on his face not obscured by Viktor's, followed by a quick shot of Viktor closing his eyes, followed by all those shocked reactions just feels textbook kiss. I think framing it the way they did was pretty brilliant, actually. The whole scene is preceded by what's obviously a shot from Yuri's POV as he gets knocked off his feet. Then we get the little disjointed detail shots. It gives the whole thing a very "IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?" feeling, really gets viewers into Yuri's head in that moment. The whole scene is made to be surprising and confusing on purpose, but I still think we're meant to read it as a kiss. Viktor's line afterword seems to point that way too.

I've been skeptical about this show being bait, and to be honest I won't be shocked if this is somehow shrugged off or goes unacknowledged in the next episode, but as of right now the scene does read as genuine to me. I think it worked particularly well because this whole episode served as buildup for it. It shows us the two becoming closer, albeit clumsily and painfully. So ending the episode with a clumsy crash of a kiss just works so well. It feels earned.

^ this, basically.

I'm glad that this episode we get to see Victor fail in being a coach. He basically did it on a whim, and is inexperienced - even Yuuri recognizes that Victor's not that good of a coach. I liked the headpat moment - for a moment their positions were reversed, Yuuri comforting Victor. Those two just have an amazing dynamic.

And of course OH MY GOD THAT KISS, MAPPA THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN, THEY ACTUALLY DID IT. CONGRATS, YOU GUYS MADE (ANIME) HISTORY. Be still my heart~!
Nov 16, 2016 11:27 PM
Oct 2016
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Finally!!! The kiss... It was about time! OMG! Loved the episode!

Also, Yuri!!! on Ice will start the selling of their official goods in December here in Japan! If you are interested in pre-ordering keychains, towels, stickers, straps collections, smartphone cases etc, you can contact our company here: https://luxas.org/pages/special-request-service

This is the website of their official goods: http://yurionice.com/goods/
hiluxasDec 20, 2016 5:08 PM
Nov 16, 2016 11:35 PM

Dec 2014
KayChan4U said:
It was a kiss. This is not debatable. I can break down and analyze the whole thing.

> the animation in their lips and the way victor's and yuri's faces looked was too detailed for a simple hug
> everyone's face was red as heck watching them kiss. a hug doesn't warrant that sort of reaction from fans
> victor has hugged yuri before and victor says 'this was the only thing I could think of' so a simple hug wouldn't get him to say that considering he's already done so.
> their faces were in kissing position and proportioned properly for it
> victor's eyes were closed (and slowly closing as the kiss started) and the way he had his hands wrapped around yuri's head wasn't a hug type hold
> also the only thing that would catch yuri THAT off guard would be a kiss
> the music was too coincidental in playing at that specific time
> HOW BREATHLESS THEY WERE??
> victor said: 'it's the only thing I could do to surprise you more than you surprised me'
yuri said: '...ah...really...?' <-- TOTALLY BREATHLESS AS HE SPOKE
> the way they looked at each other afterward...priceless.

tl;dr it was a kiss. the end.

I'm just gonna quote this here for everyone who still denies the kiss. There's no way this was a mere hug.
Nov 16, 2016 11:47 PM

Aug 2013
I love listening to different types of songs while watching their choreography.
If only the art and animation could have been smoother it would have been even more amazing.
Chris can stop facing his weapon and coming in front of the camera anytime now.
I love Georgi's performance lol really expressed the heartbreak theme hahaha.
The last 2 minutes gave me the goosebumps seriously oh gosh. (///∇/// )
This could go for 10 if this fire keeps going until the last episode.
Ther other Yuri looks gorgeous in the preview. xD
Nov 17, 2016 12:07 AM
Nov 2016
I literally cried when they kissed, I'm thinking this makes Victuuri canon? BECAUSE THAT ENDING WAS SO CUTE!
Nov 17, 2016 12:11 AM

Sep 2011
Boy, I wonder what'd be the funnier reaction. You guys if they actually kiss at some point or you guys if they never kiss.
Nov 17, 2016 12:20 AM
Jun 2008
Loogs said:

I'm a doubter, but I'm also gay and sorely needing more representation. The reason I'm skeptical is mostly because this is an anime, and those aren't exactly known for good LGBT characters, especially gay men. Sports anime, however, is definitely known for copious amounts of fujobait. That's what I went into this show expecting, and now I have no idea what it is. Is it what I expected, albeit taken to a level way above anything else I've seen, or is it what I wanted and I'm too clouded by cynicism to see it? This is something I need concrete confirmation of because it could still go either way.

I doubted at first too. Watched the show about 4 times today, and with immense strength turned off my shipper goggles, and believe it was a kiss now. I also thought this would be just regular old fujoshi bait. Very good material for fanart, fanfics, and the like. But YOI gives me hope in LGBT+ representation. Also I think we've passed queerbait, and are canon now. But the creators are just having fun with us first.
Nov 17, 2016 12:26 AM

Aug 2016
I screamed so loud that my fiancé ran out of the shower in a naked panic to check if I was okay - having to try to explain to someone who doesn't watch anime that your BL OTP just kissed is hard. I'm just going to hop on the SS Victuuri and view this with my rose-tinted glasses. Although there is doubt, I'm just going to believe they kissed because it makes me happier that way.

This episode though, I was a broken woman watching my little pork cutlet bowl crying. The whole episode had a different feel to it, I know Yuris themes is 'Love' but it really does feel like we've seen different stages of it throughout the ENTIRE anime. Exciting, fresh love to sincere, honest and deep love. It's so cute, I root for them so hard.

Yuris free skate was so beautiful, it felt like it was effortless and came from somewhere different.

I can't wait for the next ep. Bring me the gay.

edit: Now my initial fangirl has crawled back into her cave I can see that I sound like a raving fujoshi but seriously, this episode was beautiful in regards to character development as well. So refreshing after the waves and waves of lacklustre anime I've been through lately. It satisfies me greatly.
TaiyoLuxNov 17, 2016 12:43 AM

Nov 17, 2016 12:33 AM

May 2015
OH MY GOD THEY FREAKING KISSED YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My life is officially complete.

Lmao at all those people thinking that it wasn't a kiss, it obviously was a real, legitimate kiss, and nothing you say is going to convince me otherwise.
Nov 17, 2016 12:35 AM

Oct 2013
I am still so shocked (in a good way). I can't believe they actually kissed but I am so glad it happened! To have two guys kiss in a non-shonen ai anime and have it be a serious moment is a HUGE DEAL. I already enjoyed this anime for amazing OST and lovable characters, but it keeps surprising me and it's definitely my favorite anime from this season. Bravo! <3
Nov 17, 2016 12:47 AM

Jun 2015
I'm honestly a bit disappointed with this episode. The animation at points was embarrassingly bad, which I guess wouldn't be noticed as much if not for their placement during Yuri's performance. Victor's reaction at the end before he lept toward Yuri pretty much killed all emotional impact, in my opinion. I hope this isn't going to be the norm from now on.

I also feel like this one was really rushed. It's a shame that debatably the most important episode so far is the lowest quality. Nice covered kiss, though.

Nov 17, 2016 12:49 AM
Aug 2015
Why did they censor the kiss thou?
Nov 17, 2016 1:00 AM
May 2015
IILunarFoxII said:

I suppose it's the animator's way of saying it's not bait and you can expect a unobstructed kiss later on.
Nov 17, 2016 1:07 AM

Mar 2015
They actually did it! MAPPA you madmen

Nov 17, 2016 1:12 AM

Sep 2010
IILunarFoxII said:

heard that it had to do something with Japanese censorship rules on airing anime - but I admit, if that's it then it's a bit weird, but maybe we'll get an uncensored version one day
Nov 17, 2016 1:15 AM

May 2016
Rotted said:
I find it funny how so many people think it is a real kiss. Re-watch the scene and look at the head angles and the rest of the body placement. If any lips met anything it was the side of the face at most and not a real kiss.

Truueee. This is the biggest qeer-bait I've ever met and it reached its goal. Just look at the fujoshis' reactions, hilarious :DD Totally crazy.

He was jumping, the whole questionable scene took 2-3 seconds, meanwhile he supposed to kiss him and turn his head completely to the position side-by-side, yeah, sure, it can be happened. Lol.
Nov 17, 2016 1:21 AM

Sep 2011
Quick note: They did not censor the "kiss" to my knowledge.

Not showing something /=/ censorship

It's only censorship if they planned on showing it and someone or something stopped them.
Nov 17, 2016 1:34 AM

Aug 2016
Frigyesur said:

Truueee. This is the biggest qeer-bait I've ever met and it reached its goal. Just look at the fujoshis' reactions, hilarious :DD Totally crazy.

He was jumping, the whole questionable scene took 2-3 seconds, meanwhile he supposed to kiss him and turn his head completely to the position side-by-side, yeah, sure, it can be happened. Lol.

...How long do you think it takes to kiss someone, dude? It's not like anyone's claiming they were hardcore making out. Three seconds is plenty of time to give someone a quick peck and then move your head.

Also it's an anime. A sports anime, even. It would not be the first animation choice in this show that wasn't 100% grounded in reality.

And not everyone into this show (or this kiss) is a "fujoshi." Some of us are actually, y'know, queer.
Nov 17, 2016 1:50 AM

Jan 2014
Only time i didnt get disgusted by a censored kiss was Rakudai Kishi because that one looked even more romantic than a close up of a normal kiss scene...

This tho....If you have balls enough to animate a gay kiss scene at least show the kissing properly...smh...disappoint...
Nov 17, 2016 1:55 AM

Sep 2014
My god, it's happening! I rewatch the kiss scene, and I feel hard to believe it, but they did! :D
Nov 17, 2016 1:57 AM

Apr 2014
LMAOOO. I think all anybody can think of who saw this episode is the yuri being embraced by victor scene. I am a sucker for shounen ai type of stuffs, but this was just so beautiful and didn't seem like a half assed fan luring thing. Their relationship is so beautiful. I wish I had something like that. T ---- T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2016 1:58 AM
Oct 2009
I just want to say that it wasn't a kiss, sadly.
Nov 17, 2016 2:12 AM

Jul 2009
not a kiss. lits just the camera angle that made this look like a kiss.
Nov 17, 2016 2:13 AM

Sep 2014
I've been skeptical about this show since episode 1. I was skeptical to even try it out, until I was convinced otherwise by a good friend. I think this episode just broke the ice for me. In fact, to even have kept me going up till episode 7 for an Anime that I already had a bias against, is definitely a show-stopper. And, I (hate to say it but,) have to admit, it's something I won't regret watching and loving.
Nov 17, 2016 2:23 AM

Aug 2016
Frigyesur said:

Your kisses took 1 sec? Okay...

Not every kiss requires a multi-minute tongue wrestling match. One second is the amount of time it takes to pronounce "One Mississippi." If you can get your lips around that many syllables in a second I'm pretty sure you can kiss someone in one.

But seriously are you claiming you've never seen someone kiss someone for less than three seconds?
Nov 17, 2016 2:38 AM
Mar 2015
The weakest episode so far and as somebody said, the animation was bad. Im gay but this didn't make me excited at all. The chemistry between them is weakas well. So far this anime has too many characters that the plot gets lost. I hope next week is better.
ElsmandearkaNov 17, 2016 7:20 AM
Nov 17, 2016 2:39 AM

Mar 2016
THEY FUCKING KISSED. YES IT'S HAPPENING.
This anime is so good :D And lmao at what Yurio said. "I'll make you into Borscht in Moscow. You Pig Bastard" HAHAHA WHAT

Nov 17, 2016 3:01 AM

Jan 2014
eeeee

hibike's still gayer :-)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2016 3:03 AM

Sep 2011
OT: Good episodes in terms of skating, but I don't really care for the romance if that was a kiss at the end since I'm not a fan of shipping guys. Tbh, I'm not even convinced it was a lip kiss. For all you know, it'll be like one of those "Kiss" scenes you see in anime, but then in the next episode it'll show it and just be some sorta hug or side-kiss.

Thread Cleaned

Okay, you guys need to stop harassing users and calling people delusional and the works because they don't think it's a kiss. Any more of this and it will be considered a warning for trolling. Calling people delusional and the such is baiting.
Nov 17, 2016 3:43 AM

Jun 2013
untense episode and Chris is being gay as usual and Yuri was amazing and i'm no going to say anything about the so called kiss
Nov 17, 2016 3:44 AM

Apr 2016
I hope we'll see some family and friends reactions on this by the next episode, because if not, that just mean that nobody's seen it like we did.

... which would mean victor did his best to hide the kiss.
Nov 17, 2016 4:14 AM
Apr 2016
It was a good episode.

The animation went a bit haywire, but dodgy animation outside of the skating scenes is to be expected at this point. I'm interested in seeing how it's cleaned up for the Blu-ray releases.

This is also why I think it's odd to judge the kiss scene entirely on the visuals. It felt a bit unfinished, and I'm 99% sure it will change in the Blu Ray release, hopefully along with a lot of the weaker scenes.

On the matter of the kiss, it can't really be anything else because nothing else makes sense in context. Why would a hug warrant the reaction it got from the other characters, or a "start playing the ending theme early" sequence, which only happens at pivotal moments? I feel that the people who continue to insist it's "bait" don't really understand how "baiting" shows work.
IanamusNov 17, 2016 4:28 AM
Nov 17, 2016 4:26 AM
Jun 2016
I can hear the ships calling!
Nov 17, 2016 4:34 AM

Jan 2011
Damn, that ending caught me by surprise. It looked more like they just ended up embracing, but that close up on the lips really calls that in to question.
Nov 17, 2016 4:43 AM
Sep 2016
FayetheOtaku said:
Cativa said:
This was a beautiful episode. The animation of the coreoagraphy was better than episodes 2-6 for all the competitors, in my opinion.

I can tell you that I don't feel like the kiss was enough to redeem the fanservice. I need an actual conversation I think. Maybe for Victor to be a little bit more dimensional. Well, at least no one can say it's queer baiting.

The scene that really got me going was the crying one. It was beautiful, the animation, what Victor and Yuri were thinking, how they expressed themselves. Characterisation was on point there. I'm kinda sad that it will not be remembered, as it happened in the same episode of The Kiss (tm).

I will definitely remember the scene where Yuri finally broke down in front of someone and told them how he really felt. It was something that he really needed to move forward and it made them both realize something, which will not only make progress for my otp, but also inhance their relationship as couch and skater. This anime has gone leaps and bounds beyond my expectations and I'm loving every intense moment it has given!

;v; I'm glad I'm not alone
Nov 17, 2016 5:04 AM
Dec 2015
they better confirm if they're really now a couple or I'll be mad at them if this is all queerbait. PLEASE. #NoQueerbait lol but this episode is so good tho I love it <3
Nov 17, 2016 5:19 AM

Aug 2012
This episode was just beautiful!! Yuri's performance was great, the little speech before it was so emotional and that "kiss" scene... Aww :)

I really like the chemistry between these two

NouillyNov 17, 2016 10:59 AM
Nov 17, 2016 5:42 AM

Jun 2016
Neromon said:
I'm surprised so many people think they kissed, I thought it was clear the anime is just trolling us, could be wrong but doubt it.
Totally agree with you
Nov 17, 2016 5:42 AM

Jan 2012
I kept re-watching Yuuri's performance so I kept seeing that damn ugly sloppy audience... I'm very tired of the dark long haired woman with a silly smile... I understand they can't put too much budget into the audience but if so then better not show that one shot over and over again throughout the episode...
It might be my fault since I kept re-watching the episode... I should actually go count how many times they used that shot...

Anyway the "kiss" scene is still as entertaining as ever :D I just can't help but squeal ^^'
Nov 17, 2016 6:11 AM

Mar 2015
Everything was too intense for me. I don't even have words to express the range of feelings I had during this ep. I'm just left crying and laughing conflictingly.

Sorry, it's too much ><
Nov 17, 2016 7:19 AM
Jan 2016
Loogs said:
childofnike said:
Holy... This was definitely the most emotional episode so far, and just... Wow. Yuri's breakdown and later on Victor's reaction to his performance, not to mention the kiss? Honestly, it's been ages since I've last felt that emotional :,)

And to all of you who are still arguing that it wasn't an actual kiss: If we look at the facts (Victor's line afterwards, audience's reaction), it would seem logical to think it indeed was actually a kiss. Also, it would be a big step for us to have a gay couple in a sports anime, and implying that it would be unthinkable just seems homophobic to me.

I get it if you think that they maybe didn't kiss because it wasn't a hundred percent clear what happened there, but, as I already said, brushing it off as 'queer-baiting' just because you think non-straight relationships shouldn't happen is something a close-minded and homophobic person would do. (And if you are one, then I don't really understand why you are watching this anime in the first place.)

I'm a doubter, but I'm also gay and sorely needing more representation. The reason I'm skeptical is mostly because this is an anime, and those aren't exactly known for good LGBT characters, especially gay men. Sports anime, however, is definitely known for copious amounts of fujobait. That's what I went into this show expecting, and now I have no idea what it is. Is it what I expected, albeit taken to a level way above anything else I've seen, or is it what I wanted and I'm too clouded by cynicism to see it? This is something I need concrete confirmation of because it could still go either way.

Yeah, I get your point there. That's what I was saying too, but I've come across some comments that (at least I) found quite nasty and homophobic, so those are who my comment was mainly directed at.

I'm personally quite convinced that it was actually a kiss and that Victor x Yuri is canon, but as I said, I do get your point about sports anime usually being rather full of fujobaiting. However, I think that Yuri on Ice could actually be a different case.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-11-02/what-so-gay-about-yuri-on-ice/.108391

This article pretty much sums up what I think, so if you haven't already, I'd recommend you to read it if you're interested!
Nov 17, 2016 7:26 AM
Jun 2009
Frigyesur said:
Rotted said:
I find it funny how so many people think it is a real kiss. Re-watch the scene and look at the head angles and the rest of the body placement. If any lips met anything it was the side of the face at most and not a real kiss.

This view, however unpopular it is with most of you, does have merit. One can argue that, because Victor leapt at Yuri with such force, it would be highly unlikely that he'd be able to break away from locking lips, as gravity brings them both down. That kiss would've had to have lasted until they both reached the ground, but you can see in the next scene that Victor's cheek was against Yuri's, supporting the claim that there was no kiss to begin with.

My point is that, whatever you *think* it was, until we get unquestionable evidence (i.e. an official animation of how their lips were positioned), it is still open to interpretation.

The real winner here is the series itself because they don't give a f*** what you think it is--they want you talking about the show, and that's exactly what they got.
Nov 17, 2016 7:37 AM

Aug 2013
This thread is contaminated with fujoshi going crazy over a kiss that didn't even happen. It was a hug that was shown at an angle which suggests that Victor kissed Yuuri but it was only a hug. So calm down people.

I loved the interactions between Victor and Yuuri, yet again they never fail to entertain me, and I still don't see it as gay. Maybe Victor is but Yuuri is just kind of going along with it, I doubt he's actually gay. But the way Yuuri calmed down after crying was nice. In that way Victor made a right move to break him down completely so he could just let it all out and, basically get the bitch out of him so he could perform like a boss.

Also credit to Yuuri for trying something new in his program, he probably would have taken 1st otherwise, but the way he did probably benefits him longer-term in his confidence.

I also liked Pitchit's skating and the heartbreak themed guy never fails to amuse me. Animation quality wasn't as good as previous episodes, aside from Yuuri's skating. I guess they are trying to allocate the budget where it's important.
Nov 17, 2016 7:40 AM

Dec 2015
whatisgoingondiditreallyhappen
..just opening tumblr confirmed it. yes. they kissed. victuuri is healthy, canon and full of surprises. i love this ship, yoi in general and this a+ fandom and googling how to stop screaming. my favorite thing to do
can we also talk about their "we're totally fucking today" eye contact after the kiss?? i mean.... looking forward to next episode.....
Nov 17, 2016 7:47 AM
Jan 2016
It's a kiss, there are enough proves for it, so I think we can move on besides that now.

I loved the episode! It was very emotional and it has SUCH animation! I love how Yuri!!! on Ice managed it to not fetishize and exoticize the romantic attraction between Yuri and Victor. They are both supporting each other and have a good relationship over all, and the most important thing ever: they are both adults. That's why I love Victuri. It's healthy, it's realistic and it's been a good diversion of all the abusive and sometimes even pedophile ships many people of the boys love fandom love. I'm absolutely supporting the canonisation of Victor x Yuri.

The other characters didn't have the ultimate screen time, but they still had good performances, especially Georgie's and Ji's. I think both deserve more screen time since they're lovable characters even if Georgie might have some small flaws~

I'm pumped for the next episode, because I really want to see what will happen between Yurio and Yuri :)
Nov 17, 2016 8:05 AM

Apr 2013
I literally stopped breathing when they kissed and when my mind finally processed what happened i started giggling and screaming nonstop and my heart kept beating.♡♡♡
More than "7" hrs passed and i still can't get over it.
Yuuri's performance and when he cried it was so emotional. T~T
#VICTURIISCANON
Nov 17, 2016 8:07 AM

Jan 2015
it's been almost 24 hours and i'm still not over how perfect this episode has been
Nov 17, 2016 8:08 AM

May 2016
sooyong said:
Frigyesur said:

This view, however unpopular it is with most of you, does have merit. One can argue that, because Victor leapt at Yuri with such force, it would be highly unlikely that he'd be able to break away from locking lips, as gravity brings them both down. That kiss would've had to have lasted until they both reached the ground, but you can see in the next scene that Victor's cheek was against Yuri's, supporting the claim that there was no kiss to begin with.

My point is that, whatever you *think* it was, until we get unquestionable evidence (i.e. an official animation of how their lips were positioned), it is still open to interpretation.

The real winner here is the series itself because they don't give a f*** what you think it is--they want you talking about the show, and that's exactly what they got.

Thanks, someone gets my point finally! The intention was more than clear: to make it seems like a kiss. No one can argue with that. Although by looking closely it can't be happened, just playing by the camera. I really suggest to anyone actually try this and see that you can't kiss someone in that way.
What did we see in the preview of episode 6? Viktor hugging Yuri nakedly. What did we actually see in episode 6? He just threw off his clothes and clinged on him when he was drunk.

To be honest I find it quite low: using gay men' love to simply attract fujoshis, to satisfy their fetish. Could you show a bit more respect towards them? :x
Meanwhile the conversation generally about the show... well, not too much.

Yeah, it is simply question about wishful interpretation and I won't change my POV until I get clear evidence. Not because I'm denial but baiting doesn't work on me.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mappa's insane missed oppurtunity...

jotasui - Aug 10, 2023

17 by Niko_himari »»
May 1, 11:40 AM

» A petition was made to save the movie

Old_School_Akira - Apr 23

13 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Apr 29, 5:18 AM

» Movie got cancelled ( 1 2 )

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 18

56 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Apr 29, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2016

205 by ZolaZodiac »»
Mar 20, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2016

235 by Musical_grl »»
Mar 16, 3:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.