Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2009 9:17 AM

Apr 2008
I know this is an obvious topic choice, but it's something that'll help break the ice.

You all must be here for one reason: to express your scorn for Angels from the Kuroshitsuji anime, but why do you hate her? What thing about her makes your heart fill with a storm-like fury that makes you want to bash in your TV/computer?

I hate how she's behind EVERYTHING in the series! It's like she's a cartoon character from some children's show! A good show should have a mix of villains, not just one!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 16, 2009 10:20 AM
Jun 2009
I like this kind of topic. I really hated everything about her.

But i do hev 3 things that I most hate about her which are 1) she broke Finn’s heart (I dint what them together and it was not really her fault but he acted so cute when he liked her and then he was sad which made me sad so it made me hate her) 2) She tried to seduce Sebastian and 3) the whole thing with Ciel’s parents jest made me want to break my computer.

She really was behind everything which was stupid and the fact that she was that one guy too just made me mad.
Dec 1, 2009 10:15 PM
Nov 2009
i felt sorry for finn.. finn such a nice guy!i never forgive her!!!!
~gasp~ i broke my keyboard..... =3 nyao...
Dec 21, 2009 11:11 AM

Oct 2009
Everything in her jar on me... her acting, her looks, that she broke Finn's heart... and how she treated Ciel...

Oh, and that she was behind everything... it's isn't normal for just one chara! (Even not women or guy O.o)
Aug 26, 2010 8:11 PM
Jul 2010
Great topic! i hate her!

i really hate angela. she killed ciel's parents. also, finny really liked her. i felt so bad for him in the end. she had also wiped sebastian! the main reason she pissed me of was because she tried killing ciel.
she ended up being the queen's butler the annoying ash. she also highly disturbs me with how she "magically changes gender". i wish she wasnt the main evil charater.
Sep 26, 2011 12:56 AM
Sep 2011
I hate everything about this freaking ugly witch!

❤Finn didn't do anything to hurt Angela
❤she was the one who killed Ciel's mother and father
she was such a big meanie(even more hurtful words than that)
❤the thing I hate about that mental is when she
had Sebby tortured!!
❤the topic is very nice I ❤ it so much
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» how would you kill angela and ash?

takeawaymylife - Sep 26, 2011

0 by takeawaymylife »»
Sep 26, 2011 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.