Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2009 12:20 AM
Jun 2009
So as the title says, just talk about your favorite character in "From Far Away". And talk about why you like him/her so much.

My favorite character is Noriko! She's not just my favorite character in "From Far Away", she's probably one of my favorite manga characters ever! Noriko's really sensitive and thoughtful but at the same time she's down-to-earth and always tries to motivate herself. I love how formally hospitable and awkwardly pure she is. Noriko is a lot like one of my close friends, so for me Noriko is a very realistic and natural character.

I think the mangaka of "From Far Away" mentioned that Izark is the most popular character followed by Noriko. When I found out about this I couldn't help but be a little bit angry/sad. Sure, Izark's cool, but for me Noriko's cooler! Kyoko Hikawa (the mangaka) sure did a great job making lovable characters that readers really care about!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 6, 2010 11:05 AM

Nov 2009
All the characters in "From Far Away" are great characters and I really like Barago, Doros, Gaya, and Izark, but Noriko is by far my favorite character too. She's just so innocent and little naive that I cannot help it. I love it when she's down and brings herself up. Hikawa does a great job of drawing her, especially when she is confused or surprised.
May 19, 2010 8:32 PM
Oct 2008
my fav character is izark! and also of course noriko! :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.