Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2009 6:56 PM
May 2007
Discuss your favorite Ichigo parings. And if you don't like any feel free to say why! (I personally like Ichigo with Senna, if not myself! :D)
~AkAtSuKi_SoRa~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 8, 2009 7:07 PM

Nov 2008
I kinda like the IchiHime pairing. But I also like the IchiRuki pairing...
Jul 3, 2009 2:57 AM

Jan 2009
IchiRuki till death!!!!
they've just had that chemistry right from the start and rukia is the only person in the anime and movies/ovas that is ALWAYS by his side. she's totally in love with him, but i'm not really sure what to say about him... [personally, i think he loves her too, but doesn't realize it yet^^]
orihime is cute and sweet, but i really don't think ichigo cares about her that way... and senna... i don't think she'll ever appear again...
nothing's definite though. tite kubo might decide to pair up ichigo with whoever he wishes :-< or not at all...

Feb 21, 2010 6:45 PM

Dec 2009
diamond9393anda said:
IchiRuki till death!!!!
they've just had that chemistry right from the start and rukia is the only person in the anime and movies/ovas that is ALWAYS by his side. she's totally in love with him, but i'm not really sure what to say about him... [personally, i think he loves her too, but doesn't realize it yet^^]

Ichigo is only for Rukia! They are perfect for each other!
Orihime can go to hell... I dislike her.. a lot...
Senna XD never actually thought about it.
Hmm. I still prefer Rukia
Aug 12, 2010 1:15 AM

May 2010
(IF I cant have him) IchiRukia<3! Like that other person said Rukia is always by his side and i think she REALLY loves him. And i think he loves her too, just dose't know it yet..;) Hopefully he will soon! Orihime is like a little sister too him. And when ppl say "He cares about her! i saw the way!" Um, its called Friendship. Of course he cares about his friend! :) I loved the way he looked at rukia when she was hurt and being healed by orihime. so careing. so loveing.<3 and you could tell orihime saw how much ichigo loves rukia in that moment.
~Ichigo x Rukia Forever ^_^~
đź’•
Oct 31, 2010 2:35 PM
Mar 2010
ICHIGO AND ORIHIME!!!! :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Your Favorite Ichigo Form

Akatsuki_Sora - Jun 6, 2009

3 by Trusx »»
Feb 21, 2010 6:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.