Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2009 10:01 AM
Jul 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This suddenly has a plot?!
Jan 24, 2010 1:17 PM
Nov 2009
where can i find vol 3 ch 2??? i don't care if its raw pleeeease anyone know where??
Jul 4, 2021 6:21 AM
Mar 2021
The moment I've read the blurb;I already have the feeling that I will seriously gonna love it and I did! The storyline is mainly fantasy and drama. Not gonna lie, I never thought the manga ran the year I was born which is 2001 and up until now, there's no news of it being continued. The manga is superb; plot, art, characters and all.
I'm just extremely frustrated that the last update and scantalation was over 15 years ago already and the manga haven't even reached its ending yet. I hope this will not undergo indefinite hiatus.😭 There's still more mysteries left to be answered and I want Sado and Matsumono to live happily together right after breaking the curse yet the last chap is a mega cliffhanger. Is Matsumono going to France for three years to study even if it means leaving Sado during that span of time for the sake of Vierne's future? Was Matsumono's ancestors able to lift the curse as well but not entirely? Was the one who backed up or allied with the Vierne's heir related to Sado? I mean, that powerful man spoke french and Sado is originally from France, after all?I need answers right now😫
I can't accept this!😭 I hope the manga will reconsider of continuing this piece! I got so attached with the characters and really, this manga is just so amazing in so many ways💙😭

If only I'd knew sooner, it was dropped, I would have probably not gonna read this although it's great. In the end, Sado didn't end up human. Everything was left unanswered 😭
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.