Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 15, 2007 2:22 PM
Nov 2007
I know most of you have posted it in the comments section but, a little about yeeselves and your playing?

My small list of guitars is in the post your collection thread. I've been playing for a few years now, currently practiseing for my Grade 5 music exam (royal asociated board of classical music... pretentious name I know but just incase you were curious what board) which I have start of next month

I'm classically trained but my elctric stuff is very blues based, or more riff based.

Other then that I've got a mini studio next door (my profession is sound engeneer) so I'm playing around at recording all my own songs (by songs I mean music as I can't write lyrics) Used to be in a band but we splitt, so joined another one but we splitt so Tried to start one myself but couldn't find a bass player or singer so after 6 months called it off and now just practise my grades and make nd record my own stuff

Looking to get a bass for christmass so I can bassically add another level to my writting and recording, and thats bassically me.

Hi ^_^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 16, 2007 7:20 AM

Dec 2006
One day, during one of the school breaks, I went to talk with a couple of friends, and the first thing they told me is that "We're starting a band."
I was still questioning that as a joke for some minutes, until I realized they were serious. Back then, I wasn't even a music fan, all I had for music was some anime op-ed themes. I didn't knew how to play back then, so we had an expirienced guitar player and a keyboardist, and a 4th member whose brother, who played bass (the brother) is currently in the army (in here, we must serve for 3 year after highschool). So the plan was that I'll be the drummer and I should begin learning how to drum to some degree in a year.
With time, we realized that the 4th member was not starting to learn, and we found a drummer, so I started bass.

That was one year ago, and by now, the 4th member is the vocalist, and the band is going nowhere, fast.
Maybe we'll actually have a gig before -we- will have to join the army, who knows
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Your Dream Guitar

Erojohn - Dec 15, 2008

30 by ForgottenForever »»
Jan 16, 2015 2:19 AM

» Current Goal Piece

kei-clone - Nov 11, 2008

8 by TheConquerer »»
Dec 12, 2014 9:22 AM

» favorite guitar solos

kei-clone - Nov 29, 2007

24 by TheConquerer »»
Dec 12, 2014 9:20 AM

» Guitarists' Feelings On Guitar Hero

pavyisku - Mar 3, 2008

10 by VCryst »»
Apr 12, 2012 11:04 AM

» Godly videos of guitarists who are gods

i3ear - Jun 26, 2009

3 by CanadianChill »»
Aug 12, 2010 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.