Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 14, 2007 9:22 AM

Oct 2007
Mmm.. for me.. hard to choose.. =D
I think the second season, A's, somehow I can't stop liking that one.
Too bad that it didn't have Vivio in it! T.T
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 14, 2007 9:32 AM

Apr 2007
The second season, is without doubt, the best. The only good thing about the first season is Feito's development. That kinda made her the number one character of all time for me.
The third one is too long, you could have made an awesome 15-16 ep series out of it. The second one, however, is perfect.
Nov 14, 2007 9:38 AM

Oct 2007
Mmm.. I agree with you about what you said about the first season, Fate is my favorite character in the first and second season too.. :P But I didn't think that the third was too long, I wouldn't mind if the other where just as long as the third.
Nov 14, 2007 9:43 AM

Apr 2007
That would make them unbelievably boring, don't you think ? What would you fill them with ? More fighting ? Pointless, if you ask me. Add characters ? Hmm, this one's not that bad. What they could use is a more elaborate plot, but making one for a series like MSLN is pretty hard. Well, im satisfied with how they are now, actually ...
Nov 14, 2007 9:48 AM

Oct 2007
Mmm.. I don't think it's pointless.. If they made a longer story I won't have a problem with that, because I was done with both the first season and A's in 2 days >.< But some episodes in StrikerS where pointless, not all of them though. I also think that they are okay now.. :P
Nov 14, 2007 9:50 AM

Jul 2007
For me it's StrikerS and the second season to but the first sorry to say I didn't like it that mutch
Nov 14, 2007 9:52 AM

Apr 2007
As far as i see, nobody really liked the first season. It's the character development of Feito that was important. Now think of it and add her to your favorites :P
Nov 14, 2007 9:55 AM

Oct 2007
Whaha, but adding Fate-chan to my favorites means that I need to dump someone =D And I shouldn't know wich one, I like them all, whaha.
Nov 14, 2007 10:03 AM

May 2007
i prefer the 3rd season. In my opinion the 1st season was mainly about character development so it was kinda slow. 2nd season was just mainly the characters beam spamming each other, which kinda bored me. 3rd season was kind of a mixture of both seasons. Even though it failed miserably.
Nov 14, 2007 10:03 AM

May 2007
i prefer the 3rd season. In my opinion the 1st season was mainly about character development so it was kinda slow. 2nd season was just mainly the characters beam spamming each other, which kinda bored me. 3rd season was kind of a mixture of both seasons. Even though it failed miserably.
Nov 14, 2007 10:08 AM

Apr 2007
W00t. You didn't like the second one ?
Well, it's not really as you say. Indeed, it has loads of it but ...
FFS, i need to rewatch them all -.-
Nov 14, 2007 10:16 AM

Oct 2007
Mmm.. I kinda liked the fights in the second season between the same characters because I should see them grow. But StrikerS has some more action (at least, later in the series) wich I also like.
Nov 14, 2007 10:28 AM

Apr 2007
What i didn't like was Nanoha sucking until the 24th (25th?) episode. Subaru going berserk was cool tho
Nov 14, 2007 10:45 AM

Oct 2007
Haha, I thought that the Nanoha saving Vivio part was the best of the whole StrikerS series. She started to be my favorite character in StrikerS, that's why I guess.
Nov 14, 2007 11:30 AM

Apr 2007
Syaoran said:

lol Syaoran, it honestly sounds like you disliked all three seasons. But I dunno, maybe I'm just misinterpreting what you mean. xD

Erisu said:
Mmm.. I agree with you about what you said about the first season, Fate is my favorite character in the first and second season too.. :P But I didn't think that the third was too long, I wouldn't mind if the other where just as long as the third.

I guess It's safe to say Feito is no longer your favorite character in MSLN then? Nanoha IS sitting pretty at fourth, while Feito is somewhere within your imaginary (top 20?) list. lol

Edit: After reading your comment about Nanoha saving Vivio, it makes sense. So nevermind. ^^

As for me, Nanoha a's was clearly the best, followed by Strikers and then the first season.
KilluanNov 14, 2007 11:36 AM
Nov 14, 2007 12:12 PM

Sep 2007
shouldnt that topic be in the Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha club? XD
nah ok anyway 2nd was really epic!!!

i mean right after the first epi where raging heart was destroyed it was nonstop acion and it was great.

and vita and the others were as enemy great through not like quatro and uno and cinque and the others.

lolz but i began nanoha cause i saw strikers and thought it was great XD.
1st season was good ,but it couldnt make me to watch it like the 2nd season one-go.
Nov 14, 2007 12:15 PM

Oct 2007
Killuan said:
I guess It's safe to say Feito is no longer your favorite character in MSLN then? Nanoha IS sitting pretty at fourth, while Feito is somewhere within your imaginary (top 20?) list. lol

Edit: After reading your comment about Nanoha saving Vivio, it makes sense. So nevermind. ^^

Lol, don't get me wrong, I really love Fate but I really think that some parts of her in StrikerS where really f*cked up. Her new suit was something that really annoyed me and her role became much smaller. I really blame the StrikerS-makers for that. Nanoha was getting +points in StrikerS because I liked her more then in the first and second season so that's why she was going to be my favorite character in StrikerS, and like I said I really loved her saving Vivio! <3 But little Fate will always have a special place, lol! =D
Nov 14, 2007 12:33 PM

Apr 2007
Iono, by the end of the Second season I loved mai Feito so much, not a thing could change my mind about her. So while biased, I really thought Feito was great in Strikers. The suit may have been a notch down from her Goth-loli suit, but she still looked damn cute in it... and Riot Zamber was love. *Drools* Her cute demeanor and her inability to be assertive or callous is what makes Feito so lovable, imo. For instance, the time when Vivio was running towards Nano/Feito-mama and she fell and started crying. Nanoha wanted to let her stand up herself, but Feito just couldn't bare to watch Vivio cry so she ran on over and helped Vivio stand up. It was just so cute. xD

Ah, I find myself ranting about Feito every single day, I seriously need to find ways around this phenomena. D:
KilluanNov 14, 2007 12:44 PM
Nov 14, 2007 12:59 PM

Oct 2007
Haha, okay, I admit, even in StrikerS Fate still has 'it'. With 'it' I mean that she just has something =D And I remember the thing with Vivio, I also thought that it was cute! <3

Whaha, that isn't a bad thing, right??
Nov 14, 2007 1:15 PM

Apr 2007
Erisu said:

Whaha, that isn't a bad thing, right??

Ofcourse not. ^^
Nov 15, 2007 9:19 PM

Oct 2007
A's & StrikerS are pretty much both on the same lvl for me...

A's was quick to the point and very action packed, StrikerS was slower and but I liked the character development of it. @_@
Sink... into Darkness!
Nov 18, 2007 6:20 AM

May 2007
Sorry about the double post from before, MAL died a little when i was posting.

An easy way to interpret what i said would be, 1st season to slow, 2nd season too fast, 3rd season average. Of course that's not how i exactly think, but it's sort of the basic of what i'm trying to say.
Nov 29, 2007 4:07 PM

Oct 2007
Thats easy!
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's :D
(I think they should have stopped after A's but thats just me...)
Mai Waifu~ Louise

I love her with all of my heart and soul~ <3
Dec 1, 2007 2:28 AM

Oct 2007
Stopped? o.o Mmm.. I don't think that they should have because Nanoha can't end.. =D But StrikerS was very different from the first and A's, I agree.
Dec 1, 2007 2:34 AM

Apr 2007
Strikers has Fate and Nanoha... and because of this, I am too biased to notice any of Strikers flaws. If there is one thing I regret Strikers not doing, it would have to be a 10minute lovelove scene with Nano/Fate, while Hayate is recording it all. xD
Feb 28, 2008 11:20 AM

Oct 2007
Erisu said:
Stopped? o.o Mmm.. I don't think that they should have because Nanoha can't end.. =D But StrikerS was very different from the first and A's, I agree.

That differentness you speak of made it had for me to get into StrikerS'
I still need to finish the series lol ^^;
Mai Waifu~ Louise

I love her with all of my heart and soul~ <3
Jun 10, 2008 7:05 AM

May 2008
A's and StrkierS were my favorite =D

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Jun 12, 2009 7:46 AM
Oct 2008
To me i like A's and StrikerS..XD but i feel that they should talk abit more about hayate however my fav is still fate..^^ and the skill like axel shooter and plasma lancer in StrikerS i dont really like it..i prefer the A's spell casting style..^^
Jun 12, 2009 2:12 PM
Feb 2009
its definately A's since it has a lot of action and interesting characters. well both the first and the third season are good but in strikers nanoha, fate and hayate somehow lost their important part in it and the story focus too much on teana,subaru etc .and yuuno, arf and chrono didnt even appear in the anime (well they did but only in few episodes) but its still good cuz Vivio is in it and both Fate and Nanoha became so sexy ^_^ .And the first season, there were only few interesting characters but it focused more on nanoha and fate unlike in strikers where they were just like supporting characters.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Nanoha-mama or Fate-mama? =D

Erisu - Nov 22, 2007

28 by Shizuku_Sangou »»
Nov 25, 2010 8:45 PM

» Get your Vivio Member card now! [CLOSED] ( 1 2 3 )

Awashima - Jun 7, 2009

124 by Awashima »»
May 18, 2010 6:55 AM

» Vivio LE member cards pick up

Awashima - May 18, 2010

0 by Awashima »»
May 18, 2010 4:51 AM

» Special Edition Member Cards (Limited) [CLOSED] ( 1 2 )

Awashima - Apr 6, 2010

58 by Awashima »»
May 17, 2010 4:56 PM

Poll: » Which Vivio?

kylien - Mar 16, 2008

16 by Cyz »»
Jan 23, 2010 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.