Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2014 3:42 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I can't get enough of all those beautiful girls. Welcome to Magika though
Jan 1, 2014 4:27 PM

Mar 2012
I hope he combines his sword skills with his summoning
Jan 2, 2014 3:48 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
So much pretty girls all around him! >_< I wanna enroll in Magika too. :P But that teacher... xD She treats everyone as trash. I wonder if she'll treat them nicer once she recognizes their potential?
Jan 5, 2014 1:56 AM

Jul 2008
I feel like this guy might do some H. Someone, for the love of all that is good, point me in the direction of said H.

Dem legs. <3
Apr 6, 2014 8:34 PM

Apr 2011
Mio seems like she knows Kazuki from a long time ago but he doesn't remember and that made her upset. A possible childhood friend.

And that little teacher is a bitch for calling them trash.
May 8, 2014 9:09 PM

Feb 2008
Ug, forgotten childhood friend and tsundere already. They're hitting the harem button way too hard. If this keeps up, I won't know or care who the members of his harem are and will just be annoyed by the absolute lack of original plot.

Also, why is he a clueless freshman? If they all thought he was older than his sister, and he was strong enough to be her rival, shouldn't he have already been attending that school in the swordsmanship division? I could understand it if they held him back a year and transferred him to the magic school after the Enigma appeared, or if he had had no interest in fighting whatsoever prior to getting the Enigma, but with the setting that they've created, he should absolutely have already been attending that school when he got his Enigma. Even a different knight school isn't really possible since his bro-con sister would have probably killed anyone that tried to make her go to a different school than him.
Nov 9, 2015 11:20 PM

Mar 2015
A big boobed tsundere twin-tails... ugh if she were a flat girl, I would totally love her.

In the other hand, the elf girl seems cute.

He could uses his sword ability with magic together, making him superior in anyway combined.

Apr 6, 2016 8:46 AM

Feb 2015
i love how they use the ancient reference in the spelling magic. and this too "72 Pillars of Solomon", that one really got my attention very well. i like that one. and Ragnarok too. i like it. the story is intersting too imo. well, the ecchi/harem side still the same as usual XD twintail, and from noble family..... i expected that. that elf girl looks cute btw. didn't expect she can make that kind of face XD and that chibi teacher, man i have missed that kind of character so much XD XD XD i'm glad i can see that kind of character again. i can't wait to see her blushing face X3
YizelTroApr 6, 2016 8:51 AM

More topics from this board

» Anime Adaptation

Kermit-SAMA - Jul 13, 2022

1 by Malhotra55 »»
Nov 28, 2023 3:18 AM

» Manga Chapter 89 to LN

Grifdy - Nov 11, 2022

0 by Grifdy »»
Nov 11, 2022 10:12 PM

» Manga vs Novel

isgoodmen - Jun 13, 2022

0 by isgoodmen »»
Jun 13, 2022 8:30 PM

» Manga

BusyCat - Jun 10, 2022

2 by BusyCat »»
Jun 10, 2022 10:26 AM

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Chapter 52 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 19, 2020

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 19, 2020 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.