Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2009 8:16 AM

Sep 2008
I decided to open up this thread, since it's probably one of the most popular BL games in the past few years (and the first PC BL game I played), and in this club as far as I can see:)

Story: Post-apocalyptic Japan, town of Toshima. Akira, the main character, is the winner of Blaster (a street fighting game), and accused of murder. He gets a chance to get out of jail if he decides to participate in Igura, defeat Il-re and destroy a drug cartel Vischio. Of course, he participates, and is followed by his childhood friend Keisuke, who's luck of any talent (except clinging to Akira) annoys most people, but still there are some of his fanboys and fangirls out there :)

Plus: fantastic art, great story, fine characterization, great soundtrack

Minus: few CGs (we all want more, don't we), Akira whose characterization doesn't deliver (he should be like strong, but probably anyone could defeat him if they're not using the Line)

Overall: 9/10 (because it's censored, and not enough CG's)

SPOILERS GO FROM NOW ON
Oh the endings... So, we have 8 characters and 12 endings, which 5 are labeled as bad, and 7 as good and one true ending.
I remember the first ending I got to was Keisuke's bad ending, where he rapes Akira with whatever that was... And I hated it. Arbitro's, Gunji's and Kiriwar's aren't that much of a deal, Akira just gets raped/killed/turned into a slave.

Oh and I hated Keisuke's good ending - it was boring. But I loved the one when he takes out Akira's guts and says he loves him. Damn that was so brutal :)
I didn't like Motomi either, as a character (he's too old), but his ending was kind of ok.

Rin's was the cutest ending ever - he's so pretty when he grows up. Don't know, it was just so damn cute, I was going "awww awww" all the time while playing.

Now we come to Shiki's endings. The one where Akira turns into a slut - didn't like it, but it was cool in a way since he was the one who gets what he wants (though he's brainwashed). The nazi ending - god, they're so hot in those uniformes. It was the coolest ending ever (a friend and I have the same plan, taking over the world, she as Akira, me as Shiki, but without the smex part - we'll have our own private bishie dungeon).

And the true ending. I hate myself for admitting but I cried as a newborn baby. Probably because I identified myself too much with Shiki so I couldn't cope with the idea of him being a veggie (and no, I don't go around my town slaying people, but giving them piercings is fine, fufufu). After I finally got out of my depression, then came Nano's ending.

He has one of the best CG's in the game at the end, when Akira asks him his true name. I just loved that facial expression. But I hated the part where Akira's the only bastard who actually knows his true name... Oh, and doesn't he look a bit like Shiki with his black hair? Dunno, but I think there's something to that :)
SPOILERS END HERE

Now people, discuss :)
Since I played only the PC version I don't know about the endings in the PS2 version, I read only about Yukihito's ending (which I found really cute, especially the CG's), so feel free to add info :) I added the poll with him, but if there are any other endings I can add them.
Aori_MiyuFeb 13, 2009 8:37 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 2, 2009 10:25 AM

Feb 2009
Wry no Akira chasing Shiki PS2 ending of awesomeness? ;-; Me wants to vote that ending so much... D:
Aug 30, 2010 6:56 AM

Aug 2009
Nazis.

That CG is one of the hottest in the entire game. The oufits are TOO sizzling.

Second favourite would be the Ginji 'bad' ending. I certainly wouldn't call it 'bad' =p =p =p
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is your favorite BL Game?

shinkeikaku - Dec 12, 2008

6 by Mah_lenneth »»
Jun 19, 2012 6:16 AM

» What kind of game story line do you like?

ChibiAyane - Feb 26, 2008

12 by hikari-chan »»
May 16, 2009 4:59 AM

» Boys' Love Games Headquarters Fanwork Festival

mastress - May 1, 2009

0 by mastress »»
May 1, 2009 9:01 PM

» Manga adaptions of BL games

shinkeikaku - Dec 12, 2008

1 by ChibiAyane »»
Dec 19, 2008 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.