Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 1, 2013 11:10 PM

Aug 2013
This is where you mention some new games that are fun or coming out soon.
It's all bullshit except the pain. The pain of hell. The burn from a lighted match increased a million times. Infinite. Now, ya don't fuck around with the infinite. There's no way you do that. The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart... your soul, the spiritual side. And ya know... the worst of the two is the spiritual.- Main Streets
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 2, 2013 9:49 PM

Aug 2013
Disgeasa d2 is coming out October 8th to the play station.
This will be the first time I've played it so tell me if there's any thing I'm missing because I hear there's a new story line.
It's all bullshit except the pain. The pain of hell. The burn from a lighted match increased a million times. Infinite. Now, ya don't fuck around with the infinite. There's no way you do that. The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart... your soul, the spiritual side. And ya know... the worst of the two is the spiritual.- Main Streets
Oct 2, 2013 10:04 PM

Nov 2012
OH MY GOD! I KNOW!!!
but i cant buy it, i have to have something on my Christmas list, and so far i have

health bar necklace
pokemon Y/Z
disgaea 2D
work shoes
slippers
socks
???

anyway Disgaea D2 comes 10 years after the 1st game, all you need to know about the 1st game is the main character (laharl) found out his dad apparently died 2 years ago (while he was napping) and now he can assume the thrown (you do this half way through the game) during which you meet a angel trainee named flone who had been ordered to assassinate the overlord, when laharl tells her he died 2 years ago she finds it awkaward and leaves, then is hunted down but laharl and she then decides to join him in order to teach demons about love (not sex)
going on humans think demons are evil and will invade, laharl defeats them, gag reels of events, angels attacks, invades heaven, defeats them, flonne is punished and laharl resurrects her as a fallen angel out of "love" which he will deny tooth and nail to
Mon-Love club: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=39529

The Shape of happiness might resemble glass...
Even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there...
You merely have to change your Point of View slightly...
and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light...
Oct 2, 2013 10:19 PM

Aug 2013
Now that seems complex so I'm just gonna hope its like final fantasy where you pick up any game in the trilogy and under stand it all then. Now I want health bar necklace.
Oct 2, 2013 11:13 PM

Nov 2012
this one isn't so much like that... and what i just said isnt that complex, its pretty straight forward, oh forgot to say that happened in the 1st game
Mon-Love club: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=39529

The Shape of happiness might resemble glass...
Even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there...
You merely have to change your Point of View slightly...
and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Good dream bad dream

xtremefrost - Oct 8, 2013

4 by xtremefrost »»
Nov 5, 2013 4:35 AM

» Cards and banners

xtremefrost - Oct 1, 2013

2 by xtremefrost »»
Nov 3, 2013 10:02 AM

» Custom cards

xtremefrost - Oct 14, 2013

0 by xtremefrost »»
Oct 14, 2013 9:33 PM

» Suggestions

xtremefrost - Sep 30, 2013

5 by BlackRegis »»
Oct 3, 2013 8:34 PM

» Custom cards

xtremefrost - Oct 2, 2013

0 by xtremefrost »»
Oct 2, 2013 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.