Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 1, 2013 3:44 AM
Sep 2013
So let`s create a topic. What was your first kdrama and what captivated you?

I started with Smile, you. Not a typical first drama, yes?))

Before i was in love with japanese doramas, but then i decided to look at other options

Firstly Korean lang sounded funny for me but then i fell head over heels with their actors

They are very talanted and i think Koreans are the best in describing developing romantic relationship. What about you?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 4, 2015 7:43 PM
Oct 2010
After two years, I replied (シ_ _)シ 죄송합니다!

I can't remember whether my first drama was Lie to Me or Dream High. I was strolling through Netflix four years ago and found something interesting; which later became my first drama. I guess what captivated me was the cheesiness and the romance. It was like falling down the k-drama land and you can't just leave similar to Alice in the Wonderland. I'm starting to expand my variety and watching different dramas around the world
May 5, 2015 8:58 AM

Apr 2011
i believe my first one was shut up flower boy band, still one of my favorites. and from there i went on to watch everything Sung Joon was in.
Jun 15, 2015 1:28 AM

Mar 2014
City Hunter
Mar 31, 2019 2:58 PM

May 2018
uh idk if this club still has active members but i just wanted to join because i have recently got into kdramas. The first drama i watch was What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? after that I was hooked.

SPRING

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.