Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2009 11:35 PM

Nov 2008
Like the title says: Do you think Cross has ever found real love?
I think yes. He had a first love, then somehow, she left him. Cross was devastated and since then, started his womanizing habits in order to forgot her.

Post your thoughts on this.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 14, 2009 2:51 PM

Dec 2007
I'm not sure, its nice to think that he did once but then i don't want him to have a true love.

Maybe its that corpse he carries around with him

"Losing the sun, I look for the whereabouts of the moon."
Jul 30, 2009 8:26 AM

Jul 2009
Nice idea! Marian is in love with Maria! Great! I hope Hoshino will tell us more about his past... He's such a mysterious character! That's why I like/love him...
Aug 27, 2009 4:18 AM

Jun 2009
i think its that Chinese leader. (i forgot the name though)
or maybe she is just one of the few who Marian really likes

Thank you to Cyruz-chama for patiently helping me with my siggy ;)

Sep 18, 2009 4:04 PM

Nov 2008
Maybe his first love really is Maria, I'd like that though it's sad.
And I think he really liked Anita =3 (And maybe also General Klaud but that's more of her looks I guess ;D)

Jan 13, 2012 8:42 PM
Mar 2010
Maria would be an interesting turn of events. Though him being the womanizer he is i can't see him settling down for one woman. I'm not so sure he's ever had a "true love". I think he'd do one of his infamous disappearances if he ever started having real strong feelings for a woman lol
Jun 22, 2016 4:05 PM

Dec 2015
If I had to pick, Maria.

But I see Cross as polyamorous. I don't see him as a player, womanizer, or dehumanizing toward women as many think. I think he has had emotional attachment to many of his lovers. Hoshino has not really shown him to be a guy who thinks lowly or, or mistreats, women.

In a Jump SQ panel, Allen says Cross has tons of things he got from his lovers under his bed at Mother's place. He's possibly sentimental.

Lenalee isn't even one of his lovers, and he stayed at The Order just because she asked him to, and he had to put up with a lot of crap because of it.

All in all, I think Cross is able to care for different women. And I don't seem him intentionally, or callously, mistreating women.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why Cross Marian wears a mask?

Yami_no_Serena - Aug 3, 2009

0 by Yami_no_Serena »»
Aug 3, 2009 5:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.