Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2009 9:51 AM

Jun 2008
Hi everyone! Why do you like this pairing? and which one do you like more? He or she?
i love them because they´re so cute togheter, they really loved each other. Besides that they are great ninjas! i love the most Hotarubi!i think its because of the butterflies, lol.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 22, 2009 1:50 PM

Oct 2008
Well.. it's not that Yashamaru and Hotarubi are really well paired. It's just that Yashamaru with anyone is just perfect. I know it might sound like I'm a gay, but I'm not:P I just really like this guy, he's sooooo... coooooool:D When he died I was just like "Damn, why he, why that f*cker killed him. AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh". He's fighting style is just awesome, the same as the way he looks. And Hotarubi... yeah, I liked that scene where she was sucking poison out of Saemon's finger. It was kinda sweet
Jan 23, 2009 8:25 AM

Aug 2008
To me, they are the best ninja/shinobi couple ever. Yashamaru is my second favorite of all anime characters and Hotarubi is third. They are both so cool, and has such amazing fighting styles. I mean, a sometimes coldblooded kunoichi who fights with a knife and a lot of butterflies, how cool isn't that?
And I really love Yashamaru's way of fighting too. When I first watched the first episode of Basilisk, and Yashamaru caught Shougen with his attack, I already just though: "All right, hope he kills him!" Too bad he didn't, and I got really pissed when he died. The thing that made me even more angry was that since almost no one from Iga and lots from Kouga had died I wanted some more from Iga to die, to make it more even. But not him. TT_TT
Then, when Hotarubi died also, I almost started to cry. I felt so sorry for her, especially since Saemon had fooled her, pretending to be Yashamaru. I actually liked Saemon, but that really made me want to kick him in the a**. And Hotarubi's death was so emotional too. Yashamaru's death just pissed me off, but Hotarubi's really made me sad. *sob* *sob*
But the best was how they really loved each other, and how Hotarubi stayed loyal to Yashamaru although she knew he was dead and wanted revenge.

By the way, my friend (who's also a true Basilisk-/YashamaruxHotarubi-fan) and I went to our first convention, me as long-haired Yashamaru and she as Hotarubi. Too bad we didn't find anyone else from Basilisk, and only three people recognised us (two of them were Japanese). We did the costumes ourselves (I really SUCK at sewing, so some parts might ended up ... well, not as good as it could have ... >.>), and I actually really looked like Yashamaru, so to next year I'll improve some things on my costume and take part in the cosplay competition. ^^
Jan 24, 2009 4:33 AM

Jan 2009
They are just great, everybody that has seen the series knows why ;o)))

Join My Club Shigurui - Death Frenzy (Still in construction)
Jan 30, 2009 1:13 AM

Jun 2008
Simple :

Both of them are great / they look good / they are strong / the love each so much / their ending was sad which wont let me forget them / Hotarubi was so sad when he died to the point she wanted revenge & the last thing she was saying befpre she dies is "Yashamaru" While he was thinking of her before he dies too / when that saemon bastard who killed Hotarubi pretended to be yashamaru she was too happy when he returned that she had tears in her eyes ... etc

ok i have alot more xD but they are the best ever so they deserve more O.O
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Hotarubi & Yashamaru Member Cards

Sayuri - Sep 10, 2009

47 by removed-user »»
Jun 15, 2011 2:48 AM

» If you could choose...Iga or Kouga clan?

Orulyon - Jan 31, 2009

1 by decho »»
Feb 8, 2009 7:41 AM

» Hotarubixyashamaru music theme

Orulyon - Jan 23, 2009

4 by BishoooDuck »»
Jan 30, 2009 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.