Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2013 7:03 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was quite a long sex scene and just when you think they're done, they do it again and again.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
May 4, 2013 7:13 AM

May 2010
Still we know what to expect with NTR ....
May 7, 2013 5:09 PM

Jan 2013
WTF is japan's obsession with NTR and bad ends in hentai?
May 10, 2013 5:11 PM
Jul 2012
They can't get the women, so they resort to rape and NTR thinking that women succumb to sex
Jun 21, 2013 12:33 PM

Feb 2012
it was really sucks. she is another slut why even did she try to bite his tongue?
Aug 15, 2013 1:06 PM

Jul 2010
2/5 Japanese women cheat on their husband mostly cause they've been cheated on before. The real statistics supposedly in a survey a few years back was 45% women cheated on their husband, although 37% of the women said they were being cheated on. I feel that since Japan is the pinnacle of honor and self-doubt for the average blue collar worker, money plays a big part in marriage and kids. Whether you want kids or not, and if you want to stick around with your partner or not.

As much as I hate NTR, it's reality. I'm not saying cheating is the way of the future lol. However, in Japan, women desire an attractive man that can support the family, who also doesn't cheat. Although women may get insecure as in the recent surveys, a percentage of them mention what signs they were given to hint their significant other was cheating on them.

I do not think NTR in real life originates from rape, although, I wouldn't doubt that maybe this shit even happens in real life. Loving someone fully knowingly, then fuck with someone else is beyond retard-ism and should only happen in hentai... I hope.

For this hentai, the girl should have broken his dick or bit it off... OO XD ouch, but it'd teach him. But no, she's a sex whore, sex slave. To the point if there was another episode, it'd be her wanting the guy to rape her over and over, while the guy watches.

Although, I'm a sucker for happy endings (cause maybe that's how I am /shrug) those HARDLY happen in real life. The occasional no cheating, no divorce, perfect happy couple, regardless of money, or status, still love each other. Not gonna happen. Money is a necessity of life.

sonictoryuiai said:
WTF is japan's obsession with NTR and bad ends in hentai?

I wouldn't doubt that some writers/artists of these NTR have been cheated on before, and they're taking it out on their own creation. Kind of like playing "God," in a sort of way...? Does it make it right? There really is no right or wrong, it's just a hentai, but is it horrible, oh yeah totally. I hate NTR lol, but some reason, I torture myself anyways and watch it. Get stressed out and then take it out on some weights.
OmnimeAug 15, 2013 1:14 PM
Nov 26, 2013 9:44 AM
May 2011
Hmm, Mao sounds very familiar.
Pretty sure the voice actress is listed on MAL. But I just can't remember where I've heard that voice before.
Oct 18, 2014 1:09 AM

Aug 2009
meh

plain boring

i feel like the HM series just kept declining since the original OVA... maybe because it shocked me while I was still new to NTR
May 20, 2015 6:19 PM

Dec 2014
Does the goatee scum, really thinks that he can get away with what he is doing? That's twice now. Mao and the previous blue haired one. Glasses guy would snap eventually and murders him. But glasses dude being an ntr victim in an h anime, his reactions are just stupid. If he is not gonna do something then he deserves being ntr'd.
Jul 12, 2015 10:43 AM

Apr 2015
Well this episode had surprisingly good scenes, shame I hate NTR
Feb 24, 2016 7:30 PM

May 2015
That was like catching a legendary Pokémon without a masterball... you gotta keep using your balls until u tame it... XD
May 12, 2017 3:51 PM

May 2017
I'll explain something: (All this was taken from actual fact reports and article i researched over the net after personal incidents).
We all know that japan is a society of shame...
and women prefer to let themselves be raped before facing public humiliation about it...
Its worst! Even if they ask for help and the police intervene... the police themselves public humiliate the woman and even dares to say that its her fault, she did something to deserve it. People around begins pointing and treating them as scum even if its not her fault...
So why ask for help if you still loose?
(This is confirmed by actual articles I've read).

Let me start explaining... Women in japan are treated as second class since its a machismo society with hypocrisy. Women are taught since childhood to be submissive and quiet and shut up everything they are done to them else they will face public humiliation and that is taboo to a japanese person.

That's why you see women who gets molested in trains keep quiet when they are under it... because if they scream or ask for help the police scold the woman instead of the guy, says its her fault. And also adds that she provoked "public harmony".

So modern japan, when being raped or sexually abused, they do not call for help, they prefer to be raped than call for help... because they do not want to face public humiliation by people known they got raped. because japan society is cruel and they will dishonor and humiliate them in public.

Even worst! People, and EVEN THE POLICE blame the woman victim saying it was her fault in the first place... That she did something to provoke being raped. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!
That's why you see many stories and cases of women shutting up when being molested in a train... because if they scream, they are the one who looses... so they loose either way... so they prefer to shut up and let themselves be used.

old people are worst... because they can get off with anything.
They molest a girl and if she complains, people and the police will frown at her and say: "he is just an old guy, he doesn't know better."
(This was confirmed by an actual confession of an english speaking japanese girl that went through this and made a video blog of her nasty experience).

We westerners have laws and police actually protect women on these matters... but other countries are not so lucky.

Japanese people, they don't care... and its one of the reasons why there are so many brothels out there. Women who fall victim to these type of crimes in japan have 3 options:
1) Commit suicide to escape such torment and the post traumatic stress disorder.
2) Continue living as a whore or prostitute because they feel worthless and no one will take them in so the only way to continue on after their reputation is tarnished is continue in a brothel.
3) Become sex slaves; to anyone or to the perpetrator itself which mostly happens in the cases.

Many, specially the sex slaves, become sex addict and nympho maniacs so they just love sex and will go to who ever gives it best to regarding who... which is why so many NTR as of late raising in Japan and becoming popular.

Most of them end up as nymphos and will never learn and know what real love is.
This is why this story's sad ending is realistic... because its one of the options to a innocent girl fall victim of these and never will receive help...
and I hate these injustices!

I feel pity for nymphos... specially those victims like this... because they will never truly love someone and will not know what true love is... because to them sex = love. And again, will go to who ever gives it best. Even if they are in a relationship, they get tired and ntr you looking for someone better.

Unless you are aware and under consent; which this becomes an "Open relationship" or are in a master-sub relationship... which is not NTR since both parties know and consented.
Hell, some men actually gets turn on by getting NTR-ed and seeing their partner getting banged by someone else.

Hentai is just fantasy, it would be great if it stays as fantasy... but there are mad people out there who sees hentai and want to cross the line between fantasy and realism and some actually do and women fall victims like this girl in japan... with no way out...
Police doesn't even care... they file the cases and forgets them, (Confirmed by an article about rape in japan).
We westerners should feel grateful that we have laws and that police cares and wants to bring Justice to these women... but other countries are not so lucky.
Its either submit or die.
And worst, scumbag bastards just goes 'meh' another loss, and then goes to find a new victim.

---
Everyone is "oooh NTR" this or "NTR" that... all fun and games huh?

UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU! Then you'll be cussing and reclaiming and throwing a tantrum.
How ye get 'em apple!

I, as personally victim of a real life ntr, can't approve. Its not fun or games... ntr is cheating in a harcore way and it hurts like hell when one becomes aware.

I hate NTR to death...

also, in a sense its nut full ntr since heroine and Mc are not in an official relationship but yet it still concept on behind back because she wanted him and got made into a sex slave by another...

used goods...
now she will never love anyone else again after she becomes an sex addict and will only love sex and will go to who ever gives it best.

I, as a victim of ntr... not once... but a couple of times... ended up with distrust for women and in my mind all women are potential to NTR. Because if she really love for real, why would she cheat on you? The only excuse is one is not "Good enough". Specially is the woman is a sex addict/nymphomaniac.
Nympho are good for a quick thing but not for lovers... it also gets old the constant sex. And that's one of the reason they seek someone else.

Why there are so many stories of NTR coming out lately?
Same reasons... because all these sexual abuses going around and the shame thing... women in Japan doesn't care... and since financial problems and living in japan is hard they would just marry someone out of compromise to live an easy life, then since they do not love the husband they go having affairs outside.
That's why many single mothers let themselves be sexually abused by japanese men... because they are being paid so she can survive with her kid(s) while offering herself for sex in exchange.
This also counts with the JK...
but those are another stories.
Aug 7, 2017 11:51 AM
Aug 2017
RandomCritic said:
I'll explain something: (All this was taken from actual fact reports and article i researched over the net after personal incidents).
and women prefer to let themselves be raped before facing public humiliation about it...
Its worst! Even if they ask for help and the police intervene... the police themselves public humiliate the woman and even dares to say that its her fault, she did something to deserve it. People around begins pointing and treating them as scum even if its not her fault...

Let me start explaining... Women in japan are treated as second class since its a machismo society with hypocrisy. Women are taught since childhood to be submissive and quiet and shut up everything they are done to them else they will face public humiliation and that is taboo to a japanese person.

That's why you see women who gets molested in trains keep quiet when they are under it... because if they scream or ask for help the police scold the woman instead of the guy, says its her fault. And also adds that she provoked "public harmony".

So modern japan, when being raped or sexually abused, they do not call for help, they prefer to be raped than call for help... because they do not want to face public humiliation by people known they got raped. because japan society is cruel and they will dishonor and humiliate them in public.

Even worst! People, and EVEN THE POLICE blame the woman victim saying it was her fault in the first place... That she did something to provoke being raped. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!
That's why you see many stories and cases of women shutting up when being molested in a train... because if they scream, they are the one who looses... so they loose either way... so they prefer to shut up and let themselves be used.

They molest a girl and if she complains, people and the police will frown at her and say: "he is just an old guy, he doesn't know better."
(This was confirmed by an actual confession of an english speaking japanese girl that went through this and made a video blog of her nasty experience).

We westerners have laws and police actually protect women on these matters... but other countries are not so lucky.

Japanese people, they don't care... and its one of the reasons why there are so many brothels out there. Women who fall victim to these type of crimes in japan have 3 options:
1) Commit suicide to escape such torment and the post traumatic stress disorder.
2) Continue living as a whore or prostitute because they feel worthless and no one will take them in so the only way to continue on after their reputation is tarnished is continue in a brothel.
3) Become sex slaves; to anyone or to the perpetrator itself which mostly happens in the cases.

Many, specially the sex slaves, become sex addict and nympho maniacs so they just love sex and will go to who ever gives it best to regarding who... which is why so many NTR as of late raising in Japan and becoming popular.

This is why this story's sad ending is realistic... because its one of the options to a innocent girl fall victim of these and never will receive help...

I feel pity for nymphos... specially those victims like this... because they will never truly love someone and will not know what true love is... because to them sex = love. And again, will go to who ever gives it best. Even if they are in a relationship, they get tired and ntr you looking for someone better.

Unless you are aware and under consent; which this becomes an "Open relationship" or are in a master-sub relationship... which is not NTR since both parties know and consented.
Hell, some men actually gets turn on by getting NTR-ed and seeing their partner getting banged by someone else.

Hentai is just fantasy, it would be great if it stays as fantasy... but there are mad people out there who sees hentai and want to cross the line between fantasy and realism and some actually do and women fall victims like this girl in japan... with no way out...
Police doesn't even care... they file the cases and forgets them, (Confirmed by an article about rape in japan).
We westerners should feel grateful that we have laws and that police cares and wants to bring Justice to these women... but other countries are not so lucky.
And worst, scumbag bastards just goes 'meh' another loss, and then goes to find a new victim.

---

UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU! Then you'll be cussing and reclaiming and throwing a tantrum.
How ye get 'em apple!

I, as personally victim of a real life ntr, can't approve. Its not fun or games... ntr is cheating in a harcore way and it hurts like hell when one becomes aware.

I hate NTR to death...

also, in a sense its nut full ntr since heroine and Mc are not in an official relationship but yet it still concept on behind back because she wanted him and got made into a sex slave by another...

used goods...
now she will never love anyone else again after she becomes an sex addict and will only love sex and will go to who ever gives it best.

I, as a victim of ntr... not once... but a couple of times... ended up with distrust for women and in my mind all women are potential to NTR. Because if she really love for real, why would she cheat on you? The only excuse is one is not "Good enough". Specially is the woman is a sex addict/nymphomaniac.
Nympho are good for a quick thing but not for lovers... it also gets old the constant sex. And that's one of the reason they seek someone else.

Same reasons... because all these sexual abuses going around and the shame thing... women in Japan doesn't care... and since financial problems and living in japan is hard they would just marry someone out of compromise to live an easy life, then since they do not love the husband they go having affairs outside.
That's why many single mothers let themselves be sexually abused by japanese men... because they are being paid so she can survive with her kid(s) while offering herself for sex in exchange.
RandomCritic said:

---

How ye get 'em apple!

I hate NTR to death...

used goods...

May i ask for the research materials you read from
Yes i can read japanese if its in japanese
Aug 8, 2017 9:36 AM

May 2017
Fury0503 said:

Just google the articles regarding rape, sexual abuse, molesting and the police in Japan and you will find them articles.
Plus a few videos in youtube that talk regarding off.
I dont remember the name of a specific girl who went through an harrasment in youtube since its been so long.
But the articles are easy to acess.
Dec 22, 2018 9:00 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Didnt realize MAL had this entry on...
Been using this one for years whenever I need to blow up some steam.
Works every single time, still hot as hell, after more than 10 rewatchs by now, it is a really dumb hentai, like 99% of them, but it just arouses the fuck out of me every single time, I could explain why but that would have been a little to graphic IMO.

TheRandomCritic said:
Fury0503 said:

Just google the articles regarding rape, sexual abuse, molesting and the police in Japan and you will find them articles.
I dont remember the name of a specific girl who went through an harrasment in youtube since its been so long.

It is porn for god sakes, if that happens in Japan, that should be a problem they should strive to fix, not something I should not be enjoying cuz reality this and that.
This is a fictional product, lol
PlaycoolDec 22, 2018 9:04 AM
Dec 24, 2018 10:19 AM

May 2017
Playcool said:
Works every single time, still hot as hell, after more than 10 rewatchs by now, it is a really dumb hentai, like 99% of them, but it just arouses the fuck out of me every single time, I could explain why but that would have been a little to graphic IMO.

TheRandomCritic said:

It is porn for god sakes, if that happens in Japan, that should be a problem they should strive to fix, not something I should not be enjoying cuz reality this and that.

And is because of that train of thought its why we are how we are.
Are you so naive that believe the world is black or white, or pink and roses?
Where do you think porn artists gets their ideas? from their ass?
No, there is this thing called "The underworld" where many dark things happen.
Have you also known about "Compensated dating"
or "Marriage for convenience"?
You say all these is fake?
Please...
If you're going to be so naive then you better go somewhere else.
Because there are messed up mother fkers out there who do these things in real life.
You dont believe? That's your problem.
NTR is very real, and it happens often, not only in Japan but also around the world.
Dec 27, 2018 1:19 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
TheRandomCritic said:
Playcool said:

Please...
Because there are messed up mother fkers out there who do these things in real life.
NTR is very real, and it happens often, not only in Japan but also around the world.

Fiction is fiction, NTR, incest and all other "genres" dont lead to an increase or decrease of you seeing people getting raped, or brothers fucking on sisters, just like because people play games like GTA or COD doesnt directly mean they take a gun and start to kill everyone.
I dont care for your logic, that is besides the point, mine is, there is no problem with enjoy games were you murder people, or concerning this topic fapping to such genres, it is NOT gonna have an impact on the reality you talk about.

Sure there are some sick minds outhere, but I believe most people reading all these warped up doujins or reading even extreme things like beastiallity, people watching all these hentai, we dont approve of what the reality that you talk about, just because we enjoy this kind of media doesnt make us say it is right on real life, it is called fiction, and that is the line we dont cross, just because I readed or watch some NTR content doesnt mean I will be running out of the door in search to NTR someone in real life.

Chill OUT.
Jan 6, 2019 8:00 PM

May 2017
Playcool said:
TheRandomCritic said:

Please...
[/spoiler]

Fiction is fiction, NTR, incest and all other "genres" dont lead to an increase or decrease of you seeing people getting raped, or brothers fucking on sisters, just like because people play games like GTA or COD doesnt directly mean they take a gun and start to kill everyone.
I dont care for your logic, that is besides the point, mine is, there is no problem with enjoy games were you murder people, or concerning this topic fapping to such genres, it is NOT gonna have an impact on the reality you talk about.

Sure there are some sick minds outhere, but I believe most people reading all these warped up doujins or reading even extreme things like beastiallity, people watching all these hentai, we dont approve of what the reality that you talk about, just because we enjoy this kind of media doesnt make us say it is right on real life, it is called fiction, and that is the line we dont cross, just because I readed or watch some NTR content doesnt mean I will be running out of the door in search to NTR someone in real life.

Chill OUT.

You are so naive... that I pitty you.
Where do you think the ideas for rape, violence, cheating, etc in stories comes from?
From the author's asses?
Stop bullshitting yourself, it comes from cruel people from real life and companies profit expanding on those ideas.
They are very real and they exist. Your nation is not the only one in the world.
You think violent games dont make a child go violent?
You think people do not imitate things they watch?
Then what was all those kids that jumped off the roofs of their homes believing they were superman and fly like him just to die as they fell to their deaths back in the 1970s?
Was that all dreams?
Or the guys commenting about "I wish I had a little sister so I could fuck her up!" also dreams?
There are psychopaths out there who use ideas in media to imitate them.

Mate, you should learn about the universal law of "Cause and Effect".
A person exposed too much into something WILL TEND to mimic it in the long run!
Its a subconscious manipulation.
You do not believe me? Believe science and physics.

All this BS you're spouting? They are just excuses to justify your actions and take out guilt to avoid responsibility.
-
"People watch these hentai but do not approve of things in there"
What a little piece of crap... if they really did not approve, they would not be watching it in the first place or favoring them.
ThatRandomDudeJan 6, 2019 8:06 PM
Jan 14, 2019 6:49 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
TheRandomCritic said:
Playcool said:
[/spoiler]

Chill OUT.

You are so naive... that I pitty you.
Where do you think the ideas for rape, violence, cheating, etc in stories comes from?
From the author's asses?
Stop bullshitting yourself, it comes from cruel people from real life and companies profit expanding on those ideas.
They are very real and they exist. Your nation is not the only one in the world.
You think violent games dont make a child go violent?
You think people do not imitate things they watch?
Then what was all those kids that jumped off the roofs of their homes believing they were superman and fly like him just to die as they fell to their deaths back in the 1970s?
Was that all dreams?
Or the guys commenting about "I wish I had a little sister so I could fuck her up!" also dreams?
There are psychopaths out there who use ideas in media to imitate them.

Mate, you should learn about the universal law of "Cause and Effect".
A person exposed too much into something WILL TEND to mimic it in the long run!
Its a subconscious manipulation.
You do not believe me? Believe science and physics.

All this BS you're spouting? They are just excuses to justify your actions and take out guilt to avoid responsibility.
-
"People watch these hentai but do not approve of things in there"
What a little piece of crap... if they really did not approve, they would not be watching it in the first place or favoring them.

You my friend, have too much time in your hands, no one cares, all this you are saying wont change anything, it is just you trying to force your view on others.
The funny thing is that this NTR is actually really tame, want to really be a justice warrior and all?
https://nhentai.net/g/117216/
Read that shit, you actually have something you can really complain there, cuz that is a NTR that really, only can came from one with a very sick mind, whereas this is just soft.
Girl gets done in front of her boyfriend and tells him that on his face, he sucks, they goes away, gets pregnant, comes back only to die after MC marrying her and educating a child that is not his own, only to then 10 years later put that child in the same care those fuckers put his loved one before. That is a sick NTR, the amount you see on this hentai isnt even worth commenting vs that, but more than anything like I said, if you want to change shit, do it by yourself, your words are meaningless over the web, want to change something, bring out a more positive change, use your hands instead of using them to write to others online in a place were we dont care for that kind of shit.
PlaycoolJan 14, 2019 6:53 PM
Jan 18, 2019 10:37 AM

May 2017

Poor... poor person. Now you are changing the topic to try to look good after my last statement mentioning something else that had nothing to do with.

And people dont care? Well you might not. Others might do.
And if you dont, why are you still here and replying? Wasting you so called time. Your comment will not make me stop.
And I want to remind you that it was you who seek me out by quoting me, not the other way around. So 'have much time'? have you seen me posting 24/7 around here besides replying to you? You are the one wasting our time.

And because of people like you... and the people you mentioned... is how the world is how it is.

I have a great solution... but this solution will put me in jail.
And that is to commit world genocide. Eliminate all humans. People like you... and people like me. Eradicate them off the face of the earth.
Because humans are just a virus that ruins everything.
The planet would flourish better without humans in it. Nature at least respect and follows mother nature.

Keep believing what you want to.

Good bye.
(Any other reply will be ignored.)
ThatRandomDudeJan 18, 2019 10:41 AM
Jan 18, 2019 3:53 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
TheRandomCritic said:

Poor... poor person. Now you are changing the topic to try to look good after my last statement mentioning something else that had nothing to do with.

And people dont care? Well you might not. Others might do.
And if you dont, why are you still here and replying? Wasting you so called time. Your comment will not make me stop.
And I want to remind you that it was you who seek me out by quoting me, not the other way around. So 'have much time'? have you seen me posting 24/7 around here besides replying to you? You are the one wasting our time.

And because of people like you... and the people you mentioned... is how the world is how it is.

I have a great solution... but this solution will put me in jail.
And that is to commit world genocide. Eliminate all humans. People like you... and people like me. Eradicate them off the face of the earth.
Because humans are just a virus that ruins everything.
The planet would flourish better without humans in it. Nature at least respect and follows mother nature.

Keep believing what you want to.

Good bye.
(Any other reply will be ignored.)

Funny thing is you seem like to know me very well from just 1-2 comments, you are really ignorant arent you?
Whatever works for you, I guess, dont care, and if you feel like that about humans, good for you, you can start by eradicating yourself, believe that everyone will go after you, and see you in the afterlife, you poor, poor tortured soul.
May 8, 2022 11:58 AM
Oct 2021
Whether it's real or not
Women in japan are so twisted and de-moralized
Even in ancient times
Japan is NOT living in HUMAN ETHICAL STANDARDS in our world
Simple not human like behavior
Feb 10, 2023 4:47 PM

Nov 2010
A cute girl like Mao getting pounded hard on the ass is a delicious sight! She's going to reek of sweat even more. I want to lick her armpit while f*cking her in the ass.
I wish I have as much cum as him. I want to be able to f*ck a woman consecutively like that & make her grateful to be born as a woman! lol
Mao's pussy got f*cked so hard. 7/10
Mar 31, 2023 4:13 AM
May 2022
testamentKAISER said:
Does the goatee scum, really thinks that he can get away with what he is doing? That's twice now. Mao and the previous blue haired one. Glasses guy would snap eventually and murders him. But glasses dude being an ntr victim in an h anime, his reactions are just stupid. If he is not gonna do something then he deserves being ntr'd.
How malevolent of you. You know, it's actually Mao's fault, since she chose to fake her own ego, since she could have dragged the MC to have sex with her, since she love him, right? Mao didn't betray Mikio, she betray herself. She did this to herself when she chose sex over Mikio (lust over love)
Grady-Gmoney_199May 21, 2023 2:34 AM
Apr 21, 2023 5:13 AM
May 2022
Why making Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu alternative stories? Just stick with one and finished. Sex scenes fine, but the story not so great. 4/10
Mar 5, 4:45 PM
Mar 2017
This is NOT real ntr. It is so damn weak compared to today's standards.
Mao is nice and hot and the scenes are good.
It's a very solid one overall
Apr 12, 4:09 PM
May 2022
Reply to Detector1977
This is NOT real ntr. It is so damn weak compared to today's standards.
Mao is nice and hot and the scenes are good.
It's a very solid one overall
@Detector1977, Hitou meguri Kakure Yu: Mao Henis a prequel to Hitou meguri Kakure Yu.

Here's the evidence:

link:https://www.hentai.name/g/379722/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu: Mao Hen Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 2, 2013

12 by Grady-Gmoney_199 »»
May 19, 2023 9:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.