Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2013 9:21 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The bath scene was the best LOL
Dec 18, 2017 4:52 AM
Oct 2013
Quite good art detail with moe style. details of clothes was quite good. Quite good animation as well In and out of h scenes.

Purple hair cute with the threats at start (*˘▽˘*)

Suddenly starting to fap during PlayStation gameplay XD

Red seems to like pigs a lot to have some many pig plushys. Well they were cute.

Did not like how the two were being jerky and making it difficult for onii-chan to save glasses girl.

Onii-chan was quite capable to drive the guy away.

Didn't really understand why glasses's getting bothered by the guys.

showed of the action of their sex pretty well. The censor was terrible though in terms of covering up body, especially when it seemed like there werent even any genitals to censor. Well, showed off the rest of body and movement well enough to compensate I guess.
Mar 13, 2018 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
3 weeks to find better coffee beans? Perhaps the master got sidetracked in his quest. And I love how the protagonist disappeared so fast when he realized he saw something he shouldn't have (i.e., Chika changing).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mune Kyun! Heartful Cafe Episode 2 Discussion

happyanime3 - Apr 20, 2013

2 by User-san »»
Mar 28, 2018 5:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.