Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2008 1:20 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh such a lousy enforcement... It had any feat to take over... so easy... the guy didn't even had the hope to keep on living... I guess that Mizoguchi and Kano make things more interesting ne?

Signs,
Green

PS: This manga's violence is so engrossing ne?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2009 12:44 AM

Jun 2009
I really hate that goddamn Yamada now. He really needs to know there's no room for his attitude in that kind of job. A pint of lead or two should get his head out of his own ass.
May 7, 2014 3:57 PM

Oct 2013
Chapter gave me goosebumps
Dec 21, 2014 6:13 PM

Aug 2012
supermario23 said:
I really hate that goddamn Yamada now. He really needs to know there's no room for his attitude in that kind of job. A pint of lead or two should get his head out of his own ass.

Just fuck him. Kano better return soon or I'm out of here.
Apr 5, 2017 2:53 PM

Dec 2015
Amazing chapter!!
I would have loved to comment more on Yamada's personality change and character growth throughout Freesia and how the encounter with this corrupt other enforcer is perfect for demonstrating the way that a disillusioned Yamada tries to hold on to his old ideals of justness and righteousness in a world that doesn't allow him to fulfill his idealistic ambitions
and
I'd love to discuss if this is going to be a problem in the future, if he actually will devolve into someone as messed up as Mizoguchi or as cold as Kano
or
talk about the new employees aspiring to be like Yamada
but
judging by the previous comments, no one seems to care about that.

Reading the other comments on Freesia threads makes me feel as though many people came for very different things to this manga and it saddens me to see that no one seems to appreciate the same things as I do.

Many people who would've potentially liked this story as much as I do and for the same reasons, could've been turned off by the massive amount of sexual abuse ( admittedly sometimes consensual sexual intercourse) in the earlier chapters. O
thers might be new to the idea of underground comics in general and find the stylized artstyle not to their liking I guess...

It's all subjective anyway but I can't help but feel as though some readers don't "get" the manga and misunderstand its appeal or the author's intentions (or they just chose to ignore them), not to say that my interpretations or opinions are any more valid...

I just would have loved to see some more engaging & "intellectual" discussions on Freesia...
Jun 22, 2017 11:12 AM

Dec 2015
Yamada has become quite confident.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

More topics from this board

» is hotline miami based on this manga?

Neostorm-X - Oct 1, 2021

7 by INoLuv »»
Sep 8, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 20, 2008

9 by Asam1 »»
Aug 15, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 73 Discussion

rebwaters - Mar 29, 2010

6 by Gabija222 »»
Feb 29, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 7 Discussion

Kino_no_Tabi - Apr 30, 2009

2 by bubba460z »»
Nov 27, 2023 10:44 PM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 6 Discussion

Deliriant - Dec 26, 2013

1 by bubba460z »»
Nov 27, 2023 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.