Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2013 3:32 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So other people may not be who we think they are either... great that clears things up a lot lol
Sep 29, 2022 2:13 PM

Mar 2018
This is among US the manga verison
I see it clearly now haha
I’m trying to remember everyone..

The number of characters with past memories is already big. 27 out of 67 who are unknown.
5 identified priests 7 knights and servants from Moswick and 10 from Zerestoria including Minami/princess Veronica. Plus, Zeze who doesn’t remember his past identity. There is even a possibility of one more priest showing up! At least we have some trustworthy characters that we don’t need to worry about.

About Tsuzuki, Midou doesn’t know that there was someone else who attacked Kamioka because Minami kept it a secret. It was in chapter 6 when Minami discovered this. Tsuzuki said he only attacked Minami and Takao. Minami though that Tsuzuki forgot but then Tsuzuki said there was a sudden light when he entered the classroom. Right after, Minami checked with Kamioka and she told him that the one who attacked her was wearing a white t-shirt. At the time, Tsuzuki was wearing a gymsuit so he is innocent… probably..you can easily wear a jacket later so it’s not a good hint.

Ootomo might not be a bad guy but i still don’t like him. I don’t like that he is against revealing the Church’s “secrets”. I wonder if he will make an exception to princess Veronica.

The list:

Church:
1- Ootomo (Carlo Velbard) <- his name was first mentioned in chapter 4 but we didn’t know how he looked like until chapter 7
2-Midou Ryuuji (Gerald Frolio) <- his name was first mentioned in chapter 2 and his other name in chapter 3
3-Momoka (Lilly Eccleston) <- her name was first mentioned in chapter 2 and her other name in chapter 4
4- Maki Yuna (Sydney Bale) <- her name was first mentioned in chapter 1 but we don’t know how she looks like.
5-Yamada Mizuki (Patty Herschel) <- we don’t know who they are.

Moswick:
1-Teshimano (Vince Everett) <- his name was first mentioned in chapter 4 but we didn’t know who he is until chapter 6
2-Oki (Carla Chretien) <- we don’t know who they are.
3- Motoi Hayato (Calvin Plantard) <- his name was first mentioned in chapter 4
4-Hino (Ashley Guivarch) <- his name was mentioned in chapter 10
5-Fukushima Mika (Bella Abington) <- we don’t know who they are.
6-Kimura Maki (Mimi) <- we don’t know who they are.
7-Yanuma (Augustin Fogelklou) <- his name was first mentioned in chapter 9

Zerestria:
1-Kikuchi Kou (Benno Viggo) <- we don’t know who they are.
2-Hasebe Anna (Adele Alcott) <- her name was first mentioned in chapter 12
3-Ichinose Hinata (Nina Boucher) <- we don’t know who they are.
4-Enomoto Miki (Cordelia Paine) <- we don’t know who they are.
5-Tsuzuki (Aubrey Vikander) <- his name first was mentioned in chapter 3
6-Takao Haruko (Rida) <- her name was first mentioned in chapter 1 and her other name in chapter 2
7-Hiroki Yuu (Bart) <- her name was first mentioned in chapter 1 and her other name in chapter 9
8-Nanaura (Cotton Orway) <- his name was first mentioned in chapter 4
9-Meguro (Chesmond) <- his name first was mentioned in chapter 7

Unclassified people:
1- Ryou Zeze <- his name was first mentioned in chapter 1
2-Minami Harusumi <- his name was first mentioned in chapter 1

i don’t know why Nishina’s name isn’t on the list 😅
I hope this isn’t a translation error 🤔

I’m really excited about the new information we will get due to some people having vague memories of the day Moswick invaded the castle.

Speaking of the past, I always wondered why Bart isn’t looking for Glen. I thought he didn’t like him because they were half brothers but I change my mind now. He wouldn’t propose to arrange a tryst between Glen and princess Veronica if he didn’t! I feel like Bart loved princess Veronica but I’m not sure of the true nature of his feeling .. is it romantic or is it loyalty or both ?.. The only thing I can say for sure is that he cared a lot about her. As for the current couples Takao’s past memories is getting in the way of her relationship with Minami and it’s so unfortunate.. I liked it more when they were straightforward about liking each other.

More topics from this board

» Possibility Of The Entire School Being Involved?

wisnuyoga78 - May 12

0 by wisnuyoga78 »»
May 12, 4:03 PM

» still no update?

sabilan - Sep 23, 2023

2 by sabilan »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:05 AM

» spoilers are allowed

Thisisnotfine - Sep 17, 2023

0 by Thisisnotfine »»
Sep 17, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

8 by mneav3 »»
Oct 1, 2022 11:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.