Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

What the final episode of Bakuman 3 (and the whole bakuman anime series) be like.

New
Mar 22, 2013 8:35 AM
Mar 2013
Well since final episode of Bakuman 3 (and the whole bakuman anime series) on March 30 (before april fools day) i will tell you about what the final episode be like:
You see the final episode will be the adaptation of chapter 175 and 176 but maybe the last scenes will not be based on the final chapter but a wedding which will take place 10 years later (the same epilogue chapter) but will have Mahiro now the bachelor who is almost late for his wedding with Tagaki as his best man As he arrived Mahiro is confused about where his bride Azuki is and Azuki came in a bridal dress as if she came late as well and then the wedding begins as planned as we fade to white we then see the photo montage during the credits which shows all the characters of the series attending the wedding party with some of the characters who also attended do some little wacky things in the party including Tagaki who does some silly poses with his friend Mahiro and then as the credits is about to end we see the last photo of Mahiro and Azuki kissing after they are married then before the anime ends we then zoom out to a couple who are looking at the photo album of the wedding party revealing to be Mahiro and Azuki who few years later are now a happy couple as Mahiro is still a great manga artist with Azuki as a great seiyu actress as they talk about their wedding and how the promise they made long ago made them happily married to each other, as they saw their kids reading the latest manga by Mahiro and Azuki or watching an anime possibly an anime adaptation of Mahiro and Azukis latest manga or a remake of Reversi (I think ) and Then the final scene before the series ends shows the now Older Azuki still a great Manga writer is still thinking of making another chapter of his latest manga when he saw his two young assistants who reminded of himself and Mahiro when they are younger are thinking of making a great manga just like their predecessors Mahiro and Azuki did, Which Azuki who looked at them secretly with a smile thinking that He and Mahiros legacy will influence the new generation.
So what do you think of my version of the final episode of bakuman.
Mar 22, 2013 11:49 AM

Jan 2013
johnknight648 said:
Well since final episode of Bakuman 3 (and the whole bakuman anime series) on March 30 (before april fools day) i will tell you about what the final episode be like:
You see the final episode will be the adaptation of chapter 175 and 176 but maybe the last scenes will not be based on the final chapter but a wedding which will take place 10 years later (the same epilogue chapter) but will have Mahiro now the bachelor who is almost late for his wedding with Tagaki as his best man As he arrived Mahiro is confused about where his bride Azuki is and Azuki came in a bridal dress as if she came late as well and then the wedding begins as planned as we fade to white we then see the photo montage during the credits which shows all the characters of the series attending the wedding party with some of the characters who also attended do some little wacky things in the party including Tagaki who does some silly poses with his friend Mahiro and then as the credits is about to end we see the last photo of Mahiro and Azuki kissing after they are married then before the anime ends we then zoom out to a couple who are looking at the photo album of the wedding party revealing to be Mahiro and Azuki who few years later are now a happy couple as Mahiro is still a great manga artist with Azuki as a great seiyu actress as they talk about their wedding and how the promise they made long ago made them happily married to each other, as they saw their kids reading the latest manga by Mahiro and Azuki or watching an anime possibly an anime adaptation of Mahiro and Azukis latest manga or a remake of Reversi (I think ) and Then the final scene before the series ends shows the now Older Azuki still a great Manga writer is still thinking of making another chapter of his latest manga when he saw his two young assistants who reminded of himself and Mahiro when they are younger are thinking of making a great manga just like their predecessors Mahiro and Azuki did, Which Azuki who looked at them secretly with a smile thinking that He and Mahiros legacy will influence the new generation.

wut

I'm only at volume 16 of the manga since I'm buying the french translation ones but are you saying this is what's gonna happen on the last episodes or is this what you want to happen?????
Mar 22, 2013 5:46 PM
Mar 2013
Aincrad2013 said:
johnknight648 said:

wut

I'm only at volume 16 of the manga since I'm buying the french translation ones but are you saying this is what's gonna happen on the last episodes or is this what you want to happen?????

Well i thought this might be what happened in the final episode and also i thought one of you people will wonder what the ending of the bakuman anime will be like eventhough it adapts every chapter till the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

114 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 16, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

322 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
May 6, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.