Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2013 3:15 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode is recap and "direct service" for the fans to masturbate. Pretty nice!

Personally, I do not like watching shemales (futas) cause it's messed up. For Anzu's scene, this is as CLOSE as it'll ever get for me to accept a shemale scene. For a few reasons:

1. It is Anzu <3
2. Anzu is a real girl and only magically got the dick
3. I enjoyed seeing Anzu's experience of what it feels like having a dick.

Wonderful series. Episode 1 was a super 10/10. Episode 2 treat it as a bonus ep Apart from the series.

I highly enjoyed !!! 10/10 final
Jun 15, 2014 9:58 AM

Mar 2014
Finally Kuri! I was looking forward to see more of her. I'm pleased with it.
Jun 29, 2014 7:18 AM

Jul 2009
The fourth wall breaking was unbearable. l can't have 2D chicks talking to me when l'm in such a compromising position.
Aug 8, 2014 10:06 PM

May 2014
Ive been waiting for a Kuri scene since the first part, shes so fucking kawaii omg

First part was shit, not because of the fourth wall thingy(even tho I was kinda creeped out lmao) but the futa and stupid "masturbation" help video/technique

Overall Kuri is the best cya
Oct 20, 2016 3:51 PM

Feb 2013
Kuri in action, it was great.
Feb 24, 2023 7:18 PM

Nov 2010
Ryouko is super hot! Her scenes were the only ones to give me a hard-on. It's too bad she's not into anal this season. I wanted her butthole ravaged!
I'm not a fan of this season overall. It was mostly girl-on-girl, or they were just masturbating. I'm not also a fan of that loli cat. Also, their bodies looked so dry—no sweat effects. 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anejiru 2 The Animation: Shirakawa Shimai ni Omakase Episode 1 Discussion

hardnyasha - Jul 25, 2012

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 24, 2023 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.