Forum Settings
Forums

[b]PRIZE FOR CHIBI-CHAN, WINNER OF THE POETRY CONTEST![/b]

New
Dec 1, 2008 11:26 AM

Nov 2008
so i promised that the winner of the poetry contest we had would get a one-shot fanfic written by myself. so this is it, completely dedicated to Chibi-chan. i love you chibi! here you go.
LOVE'S FIRST KISS
Fai walked lividly down the corridor. He had never before been so angry. His hands were balled into fists at his hips; his expresion set in a furious glare. This behaviour was definately uncharacteristic of him.
The blonde reached his destination, a large wooden door that matched the others whiched lined the hallway. He raised one of his fists and banged on the door.
Kurogane awoke with a start. expection something to be terribly wrong, he hurried to the door. the ninja was taken aback by Fai's wxpression, which was usually much different.
"What's wrong?" He asked worried.
"Can I come in?" asked the mage, in a dark voice that only the king of the under world would use.
Kurogane stepped sideways letting the other man in.
"Close the door." said Fai stopping in the middle of the room and turning slowly, to face Kurogane.
The ninja felt like a mouse caught and trapped by the cat's piercing stare. He did as he was comanded and turned to face down the mage.
"WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TELLING MOKONA THAT I...THAT I SUCKED YOU OFF!!" Fai's expression was blazing with furious anger.
Kurogane was shocked and his face clearly showed it.
Fai's face relaxed in his own confusion.
"Why are you so surprised?"
It took a minute for the man to find his voice.
"I never said anything like that. That's...that's disgusting!"
"But Mokona said-"
"Mokona?! I'll kill that little pork bun!"
"Wait, Mokona's too innocent to think up something like that, just for a joke."
"Innocent?! She's the devil!" Kurogane stood brooding, as Fai's smile returned.
"Mokona's not a devil!" piped the little manjuun as she bounced into the room, having opened the door withouth their noticing.
"Mokona, do you know what that means? What you said to me a minute ago."
"No, Mokona doesn't know, that's why Mokona went to ask you. But Fai-mommy, you got so mad. Mokona's never seen you mad before. Mokona was worried, so Mokona came to check on Kuro-daddy. You looked like you were going to kill him."
Fai chuckled and toyed with the little creature's long ears.
"I'm going to kill you. Why the hell did you tell the baka mage, here, that I said THAT?!"
"Kurogane's angry." MOkona hid her face in Fai's shoulder.
"Maybe you could tell me." Fai smiled down at her. "When did Kurogane say that?"
The ninja fumed, folding his arms across his chest.
"Kurogane said it just before Mokona asked you."
"but Kurogane was sleeping. Just now. How could he tell you that if he was sleeping?"
"Well,..." Mokona blushed. "He didn't exactly tell me that."
"AH-HAH! See, the manjuun was lying!"
"NO! No! Mokona wouldn't lie, Mokona never lies!" wailed Mokona. "Kurogane said it in his sleep! I'm not lying!"
"Shhh..." Fai pat Mokona's head. "There, there, yo usee mystery solved. Why don't you go back to my room to sleep, okay?"
Mokona nodded and bounded out of the room. When Fai looked up at Kurogane he was surprised. The ninja was blushing scarlet, his eyebrows raised in horror.
"I-I...I..." he sputtered. Fai waited patiently for him to use coherent words.
Kurogane sighed and hid his face in on giant hand. It was easier to talk to the mage if he didn't see him.
"I haven't talked in my sleep for years." he admitted sorrowfully.
"And yo obviously wish that was the case now. Right?"
Kurogane nodded his head, face still hidden.
"Why would you dream something like that?"
Kurogane shook his head slowly.
"No? no, you don't know, or no, you won't tell me?"
"No, I won't admit it."
"Kurogane, look at me."
The ninja shook his head again. "Too embarassed." he said weakly.
"Kurogane," he said raising his hand to try and remove the black-haired man's. "...Kuro-tan."
Kurogane's shoulders relaxed and he lowered his hand looking deepin into the one good eye that the mage had.
"I hate it when you use those nicknames." he whispered.
"No, you don't." said Fai with a genuine smile.
Kurogane just stood there their eyes locked.
"What, won't you admit?"
The ninja stiffened again. "No you don't. You're not going to trick me into saying anything."
"You don't have to say it. You could show me."
They stood in silence, when Fai didn't say anything else Kurogane spoke, "What do you mean?"
"You're the type that doesn't easily admit their feelings. The overly prideful type." Fai smiled. "And I'm taking a huge risk with this. But I guess i can afford it after all. If you won't show me, then I'll show you."
The blonde leaned forward and pressed his lips softly, hesitantly, to the other man's. Their eyes drifted closed. It was a long moment before kurogane reacted. He lulled Fai's hand, drawing him closer and wrapped his other arm tightly around the mage's small form. Then he deepened the kiss crushing Fai's lips beneath his.
The mage's heart skipped a beat in reaction to the sudden intensity and he smiled under Kurogane's forcefull kiss.
And as quickly as it happened Kurogane pulled way. Fai opened his eyes, shocked.
The ninja was closing the door where Mokona had left it open and shut the latch on the lock.
The ninja turned around and looked hungrily at tFay his disheveled, beautiful blonde hair, his deep blue eye, his small lanky form, and then his lips. His deliscious, sweet, beautiful, swollen lips.
"Don't smile that same common smile you smile at everyone else. Smile at me with a smile that's all my own. For me only. No one else can see it except me...for moments like this." Kurogane lightly brushed a tendril of golden hair out of Fai's face.
"Okay." Fai said smilling an entirely different smile; filled with honost emotion, and love.

now you can imagine the rest, lol. much love. congrats Chibi-chan for winning the contest!
Fai.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 1, 2008 11:44 AM
Oct 2008
XDXD Loved it.. x'D ! Congratulations Chibi-san! :D
Dec 1, 2008 11:48 AM
Dec 1, 2008 12:10 PM

Nov 2008
Nyaaaaaaaa kyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! *sponantiously combusts with yaoi joy* *then Sesshoumaru from inuyasha walks over and swings the tensiega at her ashes and chibi ish revived like a phoenix!* ^-^ Omg omg omg I lovvvvvvvvvvvved it!! *dances up and down* oh thanks Sesshy! *huggles sess for bringing her back to life*

Sess: Get off this sesshoumaru or you will go back into the depths of hell from withst you came...

O.o;; *lets go of sess* Anyyyyyywhoooo ^^ Thankies so much Fai-chan!!
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Dec 2, 2008 5:58 AM

Nov 2008
you're welcome so much. ^-^ I'm glad you liked it. you can just use your imagination to fill in the end. lolz. i love you Chibi-chan. -kiss-

*sneaks off and grabs Sesshoumaru's butt* -SQUEEE!!!- ^___^
Dec 5, 2008 10:03 AM
Mar 2008
OMG it was AWESOME!!!!
Dec 5, 2008 10:40 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mpreg! Whats ur opinion?

ChibiYaoiOtaku27 - Nov 14, 2008

14 by IzzyPuff »»
Oct 24, 2012 7:00 PM

» RP RP!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Fai_D_Flowright - Nov 12, 2008

228 by ChibiYaoiOtaku27 »»
May 30, 2009 11:26 AM

» A NEW BABY IS BORN!!!

Fai_D_Flowright - Dec 18, 2008

0 by Fai_D_Flowright »»
Dec 18, 2008 8:08 AM

» poetry

Fai_D_Flowright - Nov 13, 2008

17 by ChibiYaoiOtaku27 »»
Dec 5, 2008 9:59 AM

» RP CHARACTERS NEEDED SAKURA AND SYAORAN!!

ChibiYaoiOtaku27 - Nov 17, 2008

24 by Fai_D_Flowright »»
Dec 3, 2008 6:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.