Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2013 7:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, that marionette at the bottom of the ocean looked creepy to me. Rumie also played her roles well. Dem nurse outfit.
Jan 12, 2015 7:08 PM

Apr 2012
This (and the last ep) reawakened my interest, I enjoy stories that develop their world in interesting ways. Thought the underground'd be a bit more like Demolition Man or something. Can't believe they go swimming in sewage all the time though!
Aug 26, 5:56 PM

Oct 2022
Being a man is similar to the necklace he was given. For when he must prove himself. Circulation. A criminal is here for vengeance. The criminal is punched into the water and then escapes somehow. The robot with full scanning capabilities is somehow the one responsible for kicking away the lost object. Also, they were on a limited flat, single color terrain, Meaning he definitely could have seen it just by looking around. Why would it be all right? The machine knocked his most prized position into the sewer. The world underneath the city has nothing to do with the world above it. They are living with and off the city. The relationship between this guy and the robot is very strange. The idea of finding a very small trinket from the entire sewer of the whole super city seems like an impossible task without the robot. Not to mention disgusting. Yet he still request that the robot does not accompany him. I thought they were friends and it’s the robots fault. At least the underground city looks nice. Ewww. He is sacrificing lifespan for power. The mask maker offers to edit her face. Thankfully they at least explain why he isn’t scanning. It sounds like he is having a lucrative day. The robot accuses the criminal of having aura. All right I can get behind this window frankly. She enjoys the mermaids. The other guy shows up. The robot decides to ask questions instead of saving the human in immediate need of assistance. The police robot cares more about friendship than the law. Power beyond a bodies limit only serves to destroy it. She has never seen the stars before??? Implying that she was never even taken to the surface to try and find where she may have came from. 2

More topics from this board

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 23 Discussion

Amagai - Jul 14, 2010

4 by AshRayKay »»
Sep 22, 6:03 PM

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 15 Discussion

KenShiRo-Sama - Mar 15, 2012

2 by AshRayKay »»
Sep 6, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Heat Guy J Episode 10 Discussion

AshRayKay - Aug 29

0 by AshRayKay »»
Aug 29, 8:10 PM

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2013

5 by TheVistrian »»
Aug 26, 5:57 PM

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2013

4 by TheVistrian »»
Aug 24, 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.