Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2008 5:44 PM

Mar 2008
(Wow I didn't think this would be so popular. Continue RP here please ^^)
Be a FRUITLOOP in a world of CHEERIOS!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 26, 2008 9:38 AM

Oct 2007
"Sure, straight away" Chante said as he started finding his way around the kitchen. "...you can just sit down...since you said you're not of much help in the kitchen" he said to Raleigh with a wink. Chante found eggs, salt and pepper, and got some ham out of the fridge.

Nov 26, 2008 11:17 AM

Jul 2007
Shi groaned arching off the the bed and lifting his chest into the other man's mouth. "I-I'm not gonna l-last much l-longer..."
Nov 26, 2008 1:51 PM

Mar 2008
Cage sucked harshly as his hips moved harder, driving into Shi. A groan made its way up through his throat as he continued his relentless thrusts.
Nov 26, 2008 5:39 PM

Jul 2007
As Shi experienced his orgasm, his muscles tightened around Cage's hot cock and he screamed the beta wolf's name, seeing stars as the hot fluid rushed out of his member. He was sure that Cage wouldn't be very far behind, or, at least, that's what he hoped. The pup would be really embarassed if it was the two's first time having sex, and he had only lasted so long. "C-Cage..." he murmured lowly.
Nov 26, 2008 6:01 PM

Mar 2008
Cage groaned loudly as Shi's ass tightened around his cock. He drove harder and faster than before, his orgasim coming close. His thrusts were wild and urgent as he plunged deeper and deeper into the pups hot heat. With one last hard thrust cage moaned Shi's name loudly, riding out his whole orgasim before collasping on Shi, holding some of his weight up.
Nov 26, 2008 6:05 PM

Jul 2007
Shi wrapped his arms around Cage's back, gently nosing the man's shoulder. "Was I good?" he asked teasingly with a small smile, rubbing his hands up and down the beta's spinal cord comfortingly. "I mean...I don't want to have to pay just the minimum payment."
Nov 26, 2008 6:11 PM

Mar 2008
Cage laughed gently and kissed the pups shoulder. "You were amazing... unbelievable...." He said lifting his head to stare at Shi. "I mean it.... I felt whole... for once..." He said quietly.
Nov 26, 2008 6:16 PM

Jul 2007
One hand rose and cupped Cage's cheek gently, rubbing the flushed skin of his cheek with loving tenderness, and gave the man an understanding look. "Well, I'm glad," he admitted. "Glad that you're happy, anyway."
Nov 26, 2008 6:17 PM

Mar 2008
Cage caught his hand and pressed it closer to his face. "Was it good for you?" He asked worriedly.
Nov 26, 2008 6:19 PM

Jul 2007
Shi let loose a short laugh. "Of course! I haven't had sex in how long? And with you, especially. Don't be so worried!" To accent his statement the pup leaned up to place a chaste kiss on the other wolf's lips.
Nov 26, 2008 6:20 PM

Mar 2008
Cage let loose the breath he didn't realize he was holding, but then he remembered something. "Hey you remember when I told you I felt a spark?"
Nov 26, 2008 6:23 PM

Jul 2007
Darien gave an affirmative nod. "Yeah, what was that anyway? I thought for sure that you were going crazy."
Nov 26, 2008 6:26 PM

Mar 2008
Cage thought for a minute... "I don't know..... but I think... you may..... be.. my soulmate..." He said putting the pieces together. Of course he could be, the way he got attached so quickly, the way Shi aroused him with just a look, and that shock... It has to be.
Nov 26, 2008 6:29 PM

Jul 2007
Shi was so shocked, it took him a moment to reply. "S-soulmate? Are you sure? Then why haven't I felt the spark yet?" Was he just so determined not to fall into love that he couldn't recognize true love when it made love to him and bought him McDonalds?
Nov 26, 2008 6:31 PM

Mar 2008
"Maybe its just hopfull thinking... I'm not sure though..." Cage said quietly.
Nov 26, 2008 6:33 PM

Jul 2007
Shi furrowed his eyebrows, but because he didn't like the look on Cage's face he leaned up and hugged the man, whispering into his ear, "I'm sure you're right...but you'll have to be patient with me. I'm rather oblivious to these things so please...just wait..."
Nov 26, 2008 6:35 PM

Mar 2008
Cage nodded and closed his eyes, hoping that it was true. He didn't want to be alone anymore... "Ok, I'll wait as long as you need." He said kiss Shi's neck softly.
Nov 26, 2008 6:37 PM

Jul 2007
Shi laughed and shrugged his shoulders to close off his neck. "Hey, stop! That tickles!" For payback, the pup decided to tickle Cage's neck, underarms, sides....anything he thought might be ticklish.
Nov 26, 2008 6:39 PM

Mar 2008
Cage laughed softly at the pups antics, "Sorry little wolf, I'm not tickelish."
Nov 26, 2008 6:41 PM

Jul 2007
Shi put on a mock look of disappointment mixed with despair. "S-seriously?" he asked with a small pout, his hands slowing in their actions. "You're not ticklish....at all?...."
Nov 26, 2008 6:50 PM

Mar 2008
Cage shook his head with a grin on his face. "Not at all... but you on the other hand..." He trailed off running his fingers down Shi's sides.
Nov 26, 2008 6:54 PM

Jul 2007
Shi's made a twisted face and tried to hold on his laughter. "H-hey~...that's s-so not cool!" he said, trying to shove Cage's hands away half-heartedly.
Nov 26, 2008 6:56 PM

Mar 2008
"Nope you must suffer my torture." Cage said in a teasing tone and continued to tickle him.
Nov 27, 2008 1:51 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh chuckled to himself then sat down in one of the kitchen chairs, and decided to watch Chante as he cooked breakfast.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 27, 2008 3:39 PM

Jul 2007
Shi laughed and then launched himself at Cage, flipping the older wolf over until Shi was on top, straddling the other's waist. "Th-there. Now things are just a little bit even." Except...their new position still didn't reduce the distance between his body and Cage's hands.
Nov 27, 2008 4:26 PM

Oct 2007
The younger werewolf proceeded with preparing the egg mixture and then moved on to actually heat the omelet it in a skillet, sprinkling it with ham before rolling it in half. Once it was done, he moved the omelet onto a plate and put some bread in the toaster. When he waited for the toasts to get done he got himself a croissant, cut it in half and put some chocolate spread on it. Chante only managed to put it on a plate when the toasts were done. He put them on a plate with the ham omelet and them placed it in front of Raleigh "Bon appetit!" he said with a wide smile, sitting down to eat his croissant.

Nov 27, 2008 7:14 PM

Mar 2008
Cage groaned slightly, he was still inside Shi, and the whole I want to domanate you thing was turning him on. "They are, are they?" He questioned.
Nov 27, 2008 7:36 PM

Mar 2008
"Thanks this looks great!" Raleigh exclaimed as he dug in. As the fluffy substance, touched his taste buds he about moaned out it was that good. He wasn't one to have a foodgasm, but the food before him was so damn good that he just might have one before he knew it.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 27, 2008 10:42 PM

Sep 2007
((srry for the late reply cookie))

Hiroki touched Kaoru's scar. "Im sorry this happen to you"

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Nov 28, 2008 6:54 AM

Jul 2007
"Eto...aren't they?" Shi asked, tilting his head to the side a little. Leaning down, he placed his hands on either side of Cage's head, and placed a teasing kiss on the man's forehead. "And...my, my, getting excited again, are we?" Trailing kisses down to Cage's ear, he whispered, "I can feel that, ya know."
Nov 28, 2008 10:08 AM

May 2008
((OMG, I didn't even notice the new thread O__O Oops!))

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt at all anymore", Kaoru replied

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Nov 28, 2008 12:12 PM

Mar 2008
Cage groaned, "Good, I won't have to tell you." He said shifting his hips slightly, pressing him self deeper inshide Shi, getting a gasp in return. "Can you feel that?" He asked huskily.
Nov 28, 2008 12:27 PM

Jul 2007
"H-hell yeah," Shichirou murmured, seperating his legs to seat himself further on Cage's engorged cock. "Ready for round 2?"
Nov 28, 2008 4:52 PM

Oct 2007
"...Well, I'm glad" Chante replied, his smile wide when he saw just how much Raleigh enjoyed it. He started nibbling on his croissant- which was actually really good quality, and the pastry was just like he liked it.

Nov 28, 2008 6:38 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh ate quietly to himself, and once he was done with his food he replied. "Thank you, this was so good I cant think of a way to describe it." From there he took his dirty dishes to the sink, and then sat back down at the table, and resumed drinking his coffee.

Nov 29, 2008 5:33 AM

Oct 2007
""That's good" Chante replied with a smile "...at least you'll get some proper food to eat for a while" he added finishing up with his croissant.

Nov 29, 2008 7:55 AM

Mar 2008
Cage pushed his hip upward, "Does that answer your question?" He asked running his hands up and down Shi's sides.
Nov 29, 2008 9:43 AM

Mar 2008
"I'll defiantly be looking forward to that." Raleigh replied. He had to admit he felt really relaxed, around the younger wolf it felt nice having someone to talk to of the morning .... ah if only he was the one Raleigh thought to himself with a sigh.

Nov 29, 2008 1:06 PM

Jul 2007
Shi moaned a little, feeling Cage's member awaken within him. "M-maybe..." he answered tentatively.
Nov 29, 2008 5:25 PM

Mar 2008
It was early morning with Seiryuu woke up, to the damn sun shining in his face Rikuo must have forgot to shut the blinds all the way, he thought as he rolled over in bed with a groan. There apartment was nice, but the blinds sucked when keeping the sun out of the room, he thought as he tried focuses on going back to sleep which was so not working at the moment.

Nov 29, 2008 5:28 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo gently opened Seiryuu's bedroom door, tiptoeing in and leaving the door open for an easy escape. Measuring the distance, he took a flying leap and landed on top of his twin, wrapping his arms around the man below him and whispering sexily, "Wake up, choo~" and blew a burst of hot air into the man's ear.
katiesquiltsNov 29, 2008 5:32 PM
Nov 29, 2008 5:35 PM

Mar 2008
The breath rushed out of Seiryuu as he felt his younger twin jumped onto him, if he didn't have a soft spot for him, he'd seriously deck him right about now. "I'm up, the stupid sun woke me up ..... give me five more minutes." Seiryuu groaned unhappily.

Nov 29, 2008 5:38 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo quickly set to work, grabbing Seiryuu's blankets from on top of him and lifting the man's shirt up, sticking his freezing cold hands on his twin's back. He had purposefully doused his hands in ice cold water and then stood in front of the freezer while his hands rested in a pan of ice to get them cold enough to shock his brother out of bed. "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty~" the younger teased as he straddled his twin, pinning him so he couldn't get away.
Nov 29, 2008 5:43 PM

Mar 2008
Seiryuu let out a howl, as his eyes bolted open at feeling the cold hands over his skin. "Why the hell is your hands so damn cold, and why the hell did you stick them on me?!" Seiryuu growled out a bit annoyed at his brother for persisting that he got up. He was a little on edge this week, since it was close to the full moon though he knew his brother was too but he acted like half the time it didn't bother him so much.

Nov 29, 2008 5:47 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo let out a childish grin and took pity on his brother, removing his hands. "Well, you needed to get up! I know it's that time of the month, but why sleep when you can be playing video games with me? Err...but first...could you make breakfast?" Rikuo gave his brother an innocent look and lifted his shirt, as is his lean, toned stomach could show how hungry he was. "See? if I get any skinnier I'll waste away!" he exclaimed, rubbing the pale skin under his shirt and wincing at the feeling of his own cold hands coming into contact.
Nov 29, 2008 5:55 PM

Mar 2008
For a moment, Seiryuu stared at Rikuo's tight stomach he never realized how hot it actually was. Damn moon heat, making him think sick thoughts he thought as he shaked his head. He then ruffled Rikuo's hair, and asked. "Sure what would you like?" From there he gave up on trying to go back to sleep, and got up off the bed as he headed for the door.

Nov 29, 2008 5:58 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo slid off of Seiryuu's waist so that he could get up. "Um...anything's fine," he replied, rubbing his hands together to warm them back up. Then the younger twin curled up in the spot Seiryuu had been laying in, soaking up all the left behind heat. "Oh, and I already got the mail. It's on the coffee table in the living room," he added, pulling the covers over himself and snuggling up, turning to sniff his brother's bedsheets, filling his lungs with the musky scent.
Nov 29, 2008 5:59 PM

Mar 2008
"Well then, maybe this will." Cage said as he began to move his hips slightly.
Nov 29, 2008 6:03 PM

Jul 2007
Shi gasped and moaned, biting his lip to try and stop the noises from coming out of his mouth. "A-ah...Cage..." he murmured, a bright blush staining his cheeks when he looked down and realized the view that the older werewolf had of him.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Character Info~

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 5, 2008

15 by richardface »»
Apr 24, 2010 5:28 PM

» Full Moon RP (3)

Smart-chan - Mar 28, 2009

16 by Witchblood01 »»
Apr 22, 2010 2:07 AM

» Full Moon Wars role play ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

837 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 28, 2008 7:15 AM

» Role Play info

2 by Kurenai_no_Yuki »»
Nov 21, 2008 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.