Forums
New
Nov 22, 2008 11:50 AM

Oct 2008
You can write you're storylines
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 22, 2008 12:30 PM

Oct 2008
He use to live in the sound village at 5 years old, his father participated in the Konohas invasion and was killed, his father was an exeptionnal ninja with a powerful bloodline, so Orichimaru tought his son, Allan would be strong too so he wanted to force him to join his army. Her mother another exceptionnal ninja didn't want this to happen so they ran away to the hidden waterfall village were his mom became the “The Hero of the hidden falls” another sort of Kage but when she went on a A-Rank mission to assasinate the missing-nin of the hidden mist village Zabuza Momichi but was killed trying, seeing the techniques Zabuza used to kill his mom he memorised them quickly and learned how to copy moves quickly. Allan went to the hidden village of mist to train and learn his bloodline technique since this is the place he was the closest too after his mom's assasination and become a strong shinobi. He seeks revenge on Konoha for killing his father and not saving her mother when they we're asked for help. He just gratuated to become a genin his goal is to become a anbu and get his kill the person that killed his father mainly get his revenge on konoha. He has a type of chakra that lets him copy anya type of ninja moves, he is considered like the next copy ninja even better then Kakashi's copying, since he can also copy Gekingenkai, but only immediately after or while the opponents attacks.
Saint-kunNov 22, 2008 2:29 PM
Nov 22, 2008 12:39 PM

Oct 2008
A boy who had lost his parents at a young age. when he grew up at the age of 7 a man took him in and taught him in the way of the ninja. at the age of 13 he had killed many people.he learned about technolagy and created a the techno village which ecxells in techonoalgy and weapons .he fight rarelyand his skills are unknown.
Faded_StarNov 22, 2008 12:42 PM
Nov 22, 2008 12:40 PM
Jul 2008
10 years ago in the village of Boos located south of Konaha, there happened a tragic incident. A shinobi villager wiped out the whole village except for two villagers. A boy and a girl, brother and sister, the boy was named Kanji and the girl was named Akuru. The brother escaped the village leaving his sister in Boos after seeing there parent’s slaughtered while hiding in the closet. Being 2 year’s old Akuru couldn’t take care of herself she was found by in elderly couple with no children after 2 year’s the elderly couple died of age. She wandered in a forest not knowing what lied before her. After a week she fell unconscious. A young shinobi found her, he nourished her and washed her. He later built a house using the woods from the forest and his techniques.
Nov 22, 2008 1:16 PM

Apr 2008
In the times of war, where the village of mist was know as The Bloody Mist
A shinobi (Zato) was involved in the brutel killing & training techniques of the village,
but that was a false accusation, as he is now wanted as a criminal.
He now travels from village to village, wanting info on the ones who framed him as a brutal killer, he lives in danger but he survives.
anyone who stand in his way, will be killed, he is often mocked by his enemies
cause of his cloak (Justice)
He is still unsuccessful in his goal, but he continue to search, no matter what.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Nov 29, 2008 10:52 PM

Aug 2008
My parents gave me the name Zetsumei (Death) for an unknown reason I have yet to find out. I belonged to a powerful and secret clan of the Dream Village which knowledge was safely hidden and no one knew except those who reside there, this is because the Dream Village wanted to be peaceful and independant, the village did not have Kages, but we did have the normal ranks of Shinobi, excluding Kage. Though we did not have a Kage to run our village, we had a small council who listened for the voice of our people, so Dream Village was a peaceful and happy village.
I was a hardworking ninja, always trying my best to make my family proud of me, I wasn't the best of all ninjas, but a I wasn't a total failure either. When I was twelve I was put into a team with a very optomistic Sumiki(Girl) and a very determined Mikino(Guy), they became my best friends and we were always there to watch out backs. Our sensei was Kurai and he was an elite-jounin.
My life was all happy happy and I believed for so long that my life was already planned since the moment I entered this world... I was horribly wrong...
One day, we had a mission to send a scroll to a nearby village which was now in poverty and had no ninjas to protect this, the village had an allience with them and all we asked for return was not to reveal the village.
The mission was a success, and we were all returning to our village, until out of no where, we were attacked by a Sound ninja, we managed to fight him off, and we continued our journey...
Until we were attack by... not one... But FIVE sound ninjas... Four guys and one girl, they had all strange appearences, and after they realised we put up a nasty fight if provoked, they soon activated a seal and were all covered in weird markings...
We at first thought their objection was to find our village... But once again we were once again horribly wrong... There objection... was me...
They defeated everyone single handedly and the last thing I saw waw Sumiki stabbed in the stomach before I was knocked out.
I had been brought to Orochimaru's lair and I was kept in a cell, I only managed to hear snatches of conversation, something about using me for something or other, but I managed to use a secret clan technique to escape for harm's path.
I attempted to find my way back to my own village, but since I didn't recognise the area I was completely lost. I managed to survive with food and shelter, but I never became the same person after that day.
I always became alert to my surroundings, keeping note of everthing strange, and I couldn't help it but keep an eye open incase some ninja pops out of nowhere and kills me in my sleep, which ended up for me to become insomanic.
After a month of hopeless searching, I came across a group of Leaf ninjas, a blonde haired knuckle head guy, a pink haired overobseesed girl, and a broody emo-like raven haired boy. The raven-haired boy attacked me, and he would've had killed me if he wasn't stopped by his comrads and his silver-haired sensei.
They brought me to Leaf Village, and I did stay there, but always keeping a low profile and giving nothing else more than my first name, the raven haired boy kept picking fights with me now and then, but it always ended up in a tie.
Even though I made a goal not to make any friends, Naruto, Neji, Hinata and Tenten all broke through my barriers, but I gave them little info on who I am.
When the Chunin exams arrived, I decided it was time to leave to find my village, I left with only telling the Hokage to give a note to my four friends.
And from them on I searched high and low for my village... And I'm still searching...
(I know.. Pretty long)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » vote teamz

crazy-maize - Nov 26, 2008

4 by MidnightBlackCat »»
Jul 1, 2009 2:40 AM

» Character Making

Saint-kun - Nov 18, 2008

19 by DerpyMcFuckles »»
Feb 14, 2009 12:13 PM

» C-Rank Mission, Save a village from a rogue Ninja

Saint-kun - Nov 25, 2008

43 by AkatsukiNoTobi »»
Dec 4, 2008 11:56 AM

» Clan

Saint-kun - Nov 18, 2008

2 by JustADreamer »»
Nov 29, 2008 10:07 PM

» light ryuzaki vs saintanimedijo.

Faded_Star - Nov 29, 2008

28 by Faded_Star »»
Nov 29, 2008 7:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.