Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Dec 8, 2012 3:51 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode was over before I even knew it. It was like “What? That’s it?” They did very well Mio in terms of being entranced by her.

The visuals were indeed quite fascinating with Mio, due to them and her appearance it’s like you get sucked into a VN that goes by you as you were a ghost observing such as the following,

Whom caught me by surprise a lot not due to its meaning but of its presentation. Symbols being quite there among them solitude in darkness despite the many lights of students being around her.

Another nice presentation that was visual is in the spoiler
it showed how the times went rather well but also the visuals showed each season apart from showing that solitude enveloped Mio. THIS IS AMAZING! The entrancement level is OVER 9000. You get sucked into right away. This is surely amazing.

Another good example is the swan in the spoiler
the blue peace serenity and the swan being Mio most likely but VN KNOW IT! This is a key part of Mio’s arc and IMO with the BGM it was well done.

That certainly helped a lot when events in this episode happen concerning Mio herself. For example the meaning of her book at the end of the episode.

I was surprised by Kurugaya’s swimsuit thing in the spoiler
at the beginning from the looks of them shot it looks like service but then again her form pleased many I am sure like that. Must have been a pun axed on Kurugaya's hot body appeal thing. It looked like one big joke to me more than service around it despite the indications from the spoiler.

About thee end, the gang playing baseball was super fun to watch and them positions:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/1354974883952_zps238e7bb2.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/1354974851295_zps9b77dfc9.jpg
too! :D

About the preview, I will just leave these:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/1354975013989_zps8aae59bd.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/1354975013986_zpsf5ed3ead.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/1354975025406_zpsbeb28db2.jpg
and I see Rin in cat mode already looking much more MOE than before. To look forward to. Mainly due to Komari being funny, Noumi being too MOE and most of all the gang looking like they have seen a ghost or are test braving themselves into something. Regardless of that, the comedy/MOE is bound to be back!

NOW IT’S CLUB TIME POSTING!

About the beginning, the start has several quite amazing points. First of all seeing the gang is nice in the spoiler
but as comes up Noumi in the following,

It’s quite obvious that the MOE jumps high there. While it was quite priceless to see Rin in the spoiler
being held down by Komari/Noumi in regards to Rin’s reactions towards Kurugaya’s MOE. It was quite high there in terms of her.

The end aftermath of this part in the spoiler
averted quite good since it showed Haruka and company quite positive and cheerful. Which added to the MOE obviously.

About meeting Mio at first, oh man at first I was like RAGE at Rikki in the spoiler
cause it alludes to him kicking hard Mio in her bottom. DAMN IT! It averts that it was a accident aka stumbled upon type. Good thing! PHEW! Mio’s fascination with the ball in the following,

Along the spoiler
was quite entrancing and the start of this FAD is here. Indeed the trance started out rather nicely.

The team’s reactions in the spoiler
following Mio’s ball pick up were surprising at the least.

Rikki meeting up with Mio, I was really glad for Rikki in the spoiler
as he brings up a nice healing item for Mio. However Mio’s dilemma is quite more complex than it looks. Although at first she really shows in the spoiler
of her wonderful sharing qualities with others. I find that a first good positive showing.

I find Mio’s reference to the bird in the spoiler
very interesting for it shows how she longs freedom and IMO that’s what it feels like. Bird being free while humans are not quite for unlike birds we cannot fly and escape far to a secluded area whom Mio is doing obviously by being around the tree.

Mio’s explanation in the spoiler
of her loneliness was very well done and I mention it above how so.

About Rikki meeting Ryousuke for planning, if one has to say something of the spoiler
it’s the setup/background of it being amazing. I however agree with the most of the following,

That is quite amazing for a smile of Ryousuke with the setting.

About establishing further contact with Mio, OH NO NO! Rikki never gives up and in the spoiler
one can see he is determine to go back to Mio and talk to her more. Even more so in the following,

Food sharing with her was quite nice. However Mio does have something to get solved in the spoiler
and it’s obvious the nature has to do with a book. Nice closeups of Mio’s face there and of course nice expressions from her despite being quite gloomy and sad.

About the PE clothing change, Masato in the spoiler
not only gives out nice service for girls but DAMNNNNNNNNNNN he makes me want to go more often for the gym but then again not now but MAN! MAKE ME FEEL LIKE GOING NOW!

Noumi and Komari in the spoiler
were nice to see but the random ass shot and service of Kurugaya was also a good show for males. I for one liked the small showing of the following girl,

She looks mighty nice despite being one of the bully girls.

About Kurugaya/Rikki/Mio meeting, I really liked Kurugaya’s interactions in the spoiler
with Rikki. It quite made it fun since it was some time it did not happen. However the star of this part is Mio in the following,

THEE MOST AMAZING DEPICTION of her in the whole episode I find other than the last pic and as she appears at the end of the episode.

About the search for Mio’s book, at first the situation looked desperate in the spoiler
the search was going nowhere and Mio’s sadness was showing from all facets. However Rikki did not lose hope during that time and the sun at one point even shines on his face surely showing a certain hope reinstated in him.

As a matter of fact in the spoiler
as writings come in and Kurugaya, THE BOOK! It’s found! Seems that girl with Rin finally confesses as to the location of it. Apart from the swan part whom I mention I find in the following,

Along with the spoiler
to be Mio very rich expressions despite not being on PAR with the ones of Noumi/Komari they still have their charms.

About thee end, very glad of Mio’s resolve in the spoiler
she does decide to join the team after all. Most of all much liked her hair in the wind in the following,

Along with the nice Stitch in the spoiler
of Komari and Kurugaya.

About preview, all I want to add once again in the spoiler
is that the MOE ASSAULT IS GETTING HEAVIER! That’s all! WATCH OUT FOR YOUR HEARTS!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Best girl for Riki?

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 15, 2013

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 15, 2013 5:03 AM

» Favorite character(s)

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 10, 2013

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 10, 2013 5:19 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars/Signatures of Little Busters! EPISODE 12! Time for some Noumi/funny stuff!

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 23, 2012 6:52 PM

Poll: » Image Stitches and pic dump of Little Busters! Episode 12! Decided to do pic dumps cause last BLOG was deleted with them.

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 22, 2012 5:04 PM

Poll: » GIFs of Little Busters! EPISODE 11! Now with Noumi goodness and some Komari service.

Yumekichi11 - Dec 20, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 20, 2012 11:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.