Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2008 7:29 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
SUBS ARE out! This episode IS MAJOR ECCHI! The whole pool was something I have not seen in a while! IT was SO ECCHI! Man it almost made me think of the intensity of Macademie Wasshoi has!

Kurosaki is CRAZY! She slashed a piece of the building in one shot! Her blade must be some kind crazy cutter!

I LOL SO MUCH WHEN IZUMI'S swimsuit top went off and THE MUSIC! The music MADE IT SO LOL! It's incredible! Almost as good as the pudding epic in Kyou No Go No Ni!

IT REALLY SUCKED FOR SANPEITA! He was made along with Kurosaki to do weed clean up! THAT SUCKS! Sanpeita should have fun with all those girls in swimsuits!

I think Kemeko is TOO CRAZY! I mean putting guys and girls in a swimming class together even for the education of health IS TOO MUCH! I know this is anime and probably a lot of people would want that in Japan right now! NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN but anime is a good in way that setup like this ARE CRAZY!

Tamako joining in the middle of all this was LOL!

Izumi and Kemeko competition WRECKED THE WHOLE POOL! LOL that is nuts!

AT LEAST THE FANSERVICE IS AWESOME!

HIGHLIGHTS!

IZUMI IS HOT!+She challenges Kemeko!

Mass FANSERVICE that is too much for the students at the school!

GOOD FANSERVICE!

THIS PART IS HILARIOUS WITH KUROSAKI AND SANPEITA!

I did not know Kurasaki was a HIGH CLASS GIRL+Misaki is KAWAII in this!

The principal's appearance here and there is LOL also and shows school regulations opposing this!

I like this pose of Emuemu/Kemeko with Kurosaki+Kurisaki going NUTS and slashes a part of the building.

Sanpeita getting weed roots SUCKS!+Kemeko in a swimsuit? O_O

GUYS WISH THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN SCHOOL!

Tamako participating?+I LIKE THIS SCENE OF SANPEITA and KUROSAKI fighting!

IZUMI IS FUNNY WHEN SHE IS PISSED+AFTERMATH OF BATTLE AT THE POOL.....WHAT A MESS!

MOST LOL AND ECCHI PART!

A FOUND THIS PART ALSO LOL when Tamako smashes into one of the members of the Sanpeita's family!+SANPEITA HALF-DEAD!

Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» EPISODE 6 SPOILER!

angel999 - Nov 16, 2008

0 by angel999 »»
Nov 16, 2008 7:32 AM

» EPISODE 5 SPOILER!

angel999 - Nov 16, 2008

0 by angel999 »»
Nov 16, 2008 7:30 AM

» EPISODE 3 SPOILER!

angel999 - Nov 16, 2008

0 by angel999 »»
Nov 16, 2008 7:28 AM

» EPISODE 2 SPOILER!

angel999 - Nov 16, 2008

0 by angel999 »»
Nov 16, 2008 7:27 AM

» EPISODE 1 SPOILER!

angel999 - Nov 16, 2008

0 by angel999 »»
Nov 16, 2008 7:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.