Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 28, 2012 4:23 PM
Sep 2010
Just finished King of Wolves and loved it, so I was wondering if anyone knows of some site where I could read Oh-Roh Den.
Jul 24, 2015 4:15 PM

Feb 2015
yeah ive been searching for it and it doesnt seem to exist anywhere :/
Aug 29, 2019 5:36 PM

Dec 2018
berserkersoul said:

I'm sorry to bother you, but I saw that you read Ourouden. Could you tell me where I can find it? Thank you very much in advance.
ElectrowandererOct 2, 2020 9:59 PM
Aug 30, 2019 5:09 PM

Feb 2015
SergioVSnake said:
berserkersoul said:

I'm really sorry to bother you, but I saw that you read Ourouden. Could you tell me where I can find it? Thank you very much in advance.

hi!!! i was able to read it on mangago! here's the link http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/king_of_wolves/
Aug 30, 2019 5:50 PM

Dec 2018
berserkersoul said:
SergioVSnake said:

I'm really sorry to bother you, but I saw that you read Ourouden. Could you tell me where I can find it? Thank you very much in advance.

hi!!! i was able to read it on mangago! here's the link http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/king_of_wolves/

Thank you, kind lady. Unfortunately, these are scans of Ourou (King of Wolves), Ourouden's prequel that was released by Dark Horse in English.

Ourouden did not receive an English release. No one scanlated it either. But thank you for your attention anyway, have a great day.
ElectrowandererOct 2, 2020 10:01 PM
Aug 30, 2019 7:31 PM

Feb 2015
SergioVSnake said:
berserkersoul said:

Thank you, kind lady. Unfortunately, these are scans of Ourou (King of Wolves), Ourouden's prequel that was released by Dark Horse in English.

Apparently, Ourouden did not receive an English release and was not scanlated either. But thank you for your attention anyway, have a great day.

my apologies! i am bilingual and the original site that I read both the prequel and king of wolves i suppose it down so i tried to find another site that hosted king of wolves. i assumed that the website also included the prequel :(
Jan 15, 2021 5:06 AM
Jan 2021
berserkersoul said:
SergioVSnake said:

Apparently, Ourouden did not receive an English release and was not scanlated either. But thank you for your attention anyway, have a great day.

my apologies! i am bilingual and the original site that I read both the prequel and king of wolves i suppose it down so i tried to find another site that hosted king of wolves. i assumed that the website also included the prequel :(

I thought King of Wolves are both the Ourou and Ourouden together into one isnt that true?
Jan 26, 2021 9:26 PM

Dec 2018
skystarmania said:
I thought King of Wolves are both the Ourou and Ourouden together into one isnt that true?

I suspect that several people get confused and assume they have read both Ourou and Ourouden. However, that might not be true at all, as Dark Horse published just one volume in the United States—the one you see on the English scans across the Internet—which is Ourou (King of Wolves).

Beyond the original manga lies another beast, Ourouden—freely translated in English as "The Legend of the King of Wolves"—a 224-page sequel. Here's more information about it (in French).

There's no English scanlation for Ourouden, and it was never officially published in the U.S. either. I did manage to find this complete scan of it, though (in Spanish).

It's a shame that one of Kentaro Miura's first manga remains inaccessible to so many fans.
Jan 27, 2021 11:37 AM
Jan 2021
Electrowanderer said:
skystarmania said:

I suspect that several people get confused and assume they have read both Ourou and Ourouden. However, that might not be true at all, as Dark Horse published just one volume in the United States—the one you see on the English scans across the Internet—which is Ourou (King of Wolves).

Beyond the original manga lies another beast, Ourouden—freely translated in English as "The Legend of the King of Wolves"—a 224-page sequel. Here's more information about it (in French).

There's no English scanlation for Ourouden, and it was never officially published in the U.S. either. I did manage to find this complete scan of it, though (in Spanish).

It's a shame that one of Kentaro Miura's first manga remains inaccessible to so many fans.

Thank you So Much <3 translating it from spanish shouldnt be that big of a problem actually
Jul 3, 2022 5:35 PM

Sep 2018
Electrowanderer said:
skystarmania said:

It is available in English now, mangadex has it.
KristiwazhereJul 3, 2022 6:10 PM
Jul 6, 2022 6:01 AM
Jan 2021
Yeah ive read it by now but thank you lots for sharing. And Kudos to the translator

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ourouden Chapter 4 Discussion

Adnash - Jan 28, 2023

0 by Adnash »»
Jan 28, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Ourouden Chapter 3 Discussion

Adnash - Jan 27, 2023

0 by Adnash »»
Jan 27, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Ourouden Chapter 2 Discussion

Adnash - Jan 27, 2023

0 by Adnash »»
Jan 27, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Ourouden Chapter 1 Discussion

Adnash - Jan 27, 2023

0 by Adnash »»
Jan 27, 2023 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.