Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 26, 2012 5:30 PM

Sep 2011
I think this is Yamamoto Kotetsuko's first manga with supernatural in it~ I mean it doesn't really make a difference because all the manga she makes are so adorable. Ugh my feels are spilling all over the place (´;ω;`)

I think I'm going to really enjoy this manga~ I really love the characters asjisghljkl; I totally ship Endo and Rikiya ♥ I can't wait until we get to see the romance between those two >.< I WANT MORE CHAPTERS /SOBS I have to be patient though ;_;

Sorry if I scared any of you with my crazy fangirl feels. IT'S. JUST. SO. ADORABLE. /cries

Time Will Tell~ ♥
Sep 29, 2012 10:21 PM
Aug 2012
may have some spoilers so read at your own discretion. I agree 100% I feel like all of the manga I have read by this mangaka so far have been great and I don't think that this one will be an exception! I just adore Endo and Hiriki (as Endo calls him) haha I think their interaction seems so innocent like friends and I am anticipating their relationship morphing into more than friends particularly because I want to see how Endo will realize his feelings and how he falls in love etc. I really like the plot so far there is something about Hiriki that I relate with and it makes the manga all the more fun to read. I think that Hiriki's longing for someone to love him and to love and share all himself with (how he chokes up over the idea of making his first gay friend) I really related to this emotional side of him it was touching. And REALLY REALLY can't wait for the next update! when will chapter 9 come out?! *takes deep breath in between semi-hysterical sobs* don't worry I also have crazy fangirl feelings that won't be controlled lol
AfangirlSep 29, 2012 10:28 PM
Oct 4, 2012 7:15 AM

May 2010
I agree! This series is excellent! It's so different from all the other BL manga I've read. I can't believe it's only rated 7.73. O.o
Oct 6, 2012 3:24 PM

Sep 2011
Afangirl said:
may have some spoilers so read at your own discretion. I agree 100% I feel like all of the manga I have read by this mangaka so far have been great and I don't think that this one will be an exception! I just adore Endo and Hiriki (as Endo calls him) haha I think their interaction seems so innocent like friends and I am anticipating their relationship morphing into more than friends particularly because I want to see how Endo will realize his feelings and how he falls in love etc. I really like the plot so far there is something about Hiriki that I relate with and it makes the manga all the more fun to read. I think that Hiriki's longing for someone to love him and to love and share all himself with (how he chokes up over the idea of making his first gay friend) I really related to this emotional side of him it was touching. And REALLY REALLY can't wait for the next update! when will chapter 9 come out?! *takes deep breath in between semi-hysterical sobs* don't worry I also have crazy fangirl feelings that won't be controlled lol

Omg I know >.< If we ever get to the scene where Endo (hopefully and probably will) realize his feelings for Rikiya I will be crying in happiness ;__; This series is so innocently cute ♥ I'm totally looking forward for the next chapters LET'S ALL FANGIRL TOGETHER LOL

Time Will Tell~ ♥
Oct 6, 2012 3:29 PM

Sep 2011
FranLawliet said:
I agree! This series is excellent! It's so different from all the other BL manga I've read. I can't believe it's only rated 7.73. O.o

I know /sobs This manga and mangaka is PERFECT ♥ There's been only 2 favorite of this manga lol one of them is me ;D I have to say, I always give good rates to the mangas I have read; they're never below 7. BUT I seriously think this manga deserves a 8.5-10! It's so cute >.<

Time Will Tell~ ♥
Jun 25, 2013 2:19 AM

Apr 2009
I saw there are new chapters, finally ... and OMG, chapter 12, I've squealed endlessly. ;///; After all these chapters, finally a step forward. It really calmed me after I've seen chapter 5 of Bokura no Negai yesterday. No comment on that. I'm really looking forward for the next chapters and how Endo and Rikiya will develop. Same goes for Verde and Gorou.
Jul 23, 2013 12:44 AM

Jan 2013
Hello *___* I've been reading this manga as well. It's really cute.
The new chapters are coming out soon :D I can't wait
Aug 10, 2013 5:56 PM
Jul 2013
I love it. Hope we all pray for it to prosper :)

CUTE. ASTONISHING. BEAUTIFUL :)
Dec 13, 2015 10:58 PM
Aug 2014
Hope it gets an anime OR many more and forevermore chapters xD Or just make another cool super natural Yaoi like this ^\\\^ its soooo unique and original <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konya mo Nemurenai Chapter 11 Discussion

Surana - Nov 30, 2015

0 by Surana »»
Nov 30, 2015 3:48 PM

» Chapter 19 Is the End

SnazzGary - Jul 27, 2014

10 by BlasianAngel »»
Oct 21, 2014 12:49 PM

Poll: » Konya mo Nemurenai Chapter 1 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Sep 11, 2014

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 11, 2014 2:30 AM

Poll: » Konya mo Nemurenai Chapter 19 Discussion

Heiize - Jul 31, 2014

2 by busan »»
Aug 1, 2014 6:27 PM

Poll: » Konya mo Nemurenai Chapter 18 Discussion

Heiize - May 27, 2014

3 by Heiize »»
May 31, 2014 10:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.