Forum Settings
Forums

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: Add-on Disc Episode 1 Discussion

New
Sep 25, 2012 11:21 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode was fine and comedic for what its content was worth. I was surprised it’s not BD but TBS broadcast. I though this was BD only for a episode. That means censors were used although less than its TV counterpart. That being said Kobato’s ass is revealed in the spoiler
as best I could get it from online source. Seems it looks more mature and round IMO.
That must mean Kobato is growing up. That’s good I suppose.

The episode itself deals with the mentality of the characters in terms of writing a fictitious story and they all have mental issues from love to weird ideas. Let’s explore some of them now.

About Sena’s brain, well quite obvious in the following,

that Sena still have a bitchy dominatrix attitude towards Yozora and no surprise there its part of cyclic gags. However it was interesting to know in the spoiler
that Sena’s love towards Kodaka includes dominating and inflicting humiliation and pleasure.
Kodaka seems to like it from how his face is courtesy of how Sena wants him.

Also it is too mention that Sena’s monster rape is directly making me refer to:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10101/Shoujo_Senki_Brain_Jacker/
Episode 2. Just that thinking of Sena like that would be bad for what its end depicted but other than that, yeah Sena look alike in that series and hence why I though of her like that. Fan mangas and a hentai parody would be easy to make of Sena in hentai moreover tons have been done really reducing Sena into a cum-dumpster in many facets itself.

About Kobato’s mind, it’s filled with incest brother take my innocence away and not surprising due to her attachment to him. But he is no fool to get into that now. Still Kobato impresses with her Visuals in the spoiler
as much as her story’s CG.

About Rika’s brain, her brain it totally perverted like the smell of shit in the bathroom. It’s amazing. Put it this way in the spoiler
ANUS PENETRATING! Yup if you can see the visuals of her robot there and what it shows, it’s quite obvious it’s anal sex. Which I really face-palmed at and nothing more. It’s totally deranging to be with a girl like her TBH and I would steer away from Rika. Her mind is too advanced and screwed up to deal with.

About the end, BEST STUFF! In the following,

Along with the art, it was much appreciated than all the garbage of rather comedic ecchi value.

That being said 6/10 for this and I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD! So that’s how I feel over this. That’s all. I will be waiting for the Bds for the subs. There are censors most likely and other than RAW online I see no merit in bothering with it with all the stuff I can watch and do in life.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » New Members ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CPxSUBZEROx - May 4, 2012

322 by HamoNinja »»
Oct 26, 2018 4:47 AM

» Watched or not wached ( 1 2 3 4 )

tomadaichi - Oct 20, 2013

166 by j-rose »»
Jul 22, 2017 12:29 PM

Poll: » Favorite Spring 2015 Anime

Tatupu - May 13, 2015

0 by Tatupu »»
May 13, 2015 5:42 AM

» [CLOSED] SENA FAN CARDS

tomadaichi - Nov 12, 2013

3 by kevster101 »»
May 2, 2015 1:45 AM

» [Game]: The But Game ( 1 2 )

Martrezzz - May 13, 2012

70 by SimpleWonders »»
Apr 11, 2015 9:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.