Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 21, 2012 6:17 AM

Jul 2010
I think they're compatible and they love the each other...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 26, 2012 8:42 PM

Jun 2010
Asuna is the only girl i can see that would with Kirito, the others just dont seem to fit him, i dont know it just seems like they should be together...
:3
"Man cannot change his fate, unless he picks a different route, on destiny's many paths"
-Shizaki, Kuro

]
Dec 1, 2012 6:04 AM
Nov 2012
They make the best team in the whole series i mean have you seen their combos during certain boss matches? and do you see any other girl better than Asuna which is better for Kirito? so...yea thats pretty much it :I
Dec 19, 2012 10:40 AM

Nov 2008
The thing I love the most is that they trust each other so freaking much. They're completely honest and open to each other and aren't afraid to show their weaknesses. And they don't lose faith in each other either. Ever.
This is amazing and MORE ANIME COUPLES SHOULD FOLLOW THEIR EXAMPLE.

Kirito and Asuna should teach Love 101 to other couples. XD Because they do it right!

Dec 22, 2012 11:57 AM

Dec 2007
Because they are totally 'DAWWWWWWWWWWWWW'-some. ^_~
Jan 3, 2013 11:55 PM
Jul 2018
They do have that "prom couple" vibe. Kinda disappointing not to see more chemistry developed. Guess reading the novels would help understand their relationship.
Jan 18, 2013 6:09 AM

May 2012
because Asuna is a girl really suitable with Kirito ..
Feb 2, 2015 4:59 PM
Jul 2010
I totally love this couple! I was so happy when this anime came out, because the year before I had the lucky chance to meet my current boyfriend in a MMORPG. I can't help but want to see this couple succeed.

Also, Asuna just rules and I have begun to read the manga Sword Art Online: Progressive to get a better understanding of Asuna and her relationship. I personally think Asuna should have been present more in the anime. Lol, I start to hate the girls that constantly try to come onto Kirito even though he is obviously taken(but it is nothing new. It happens in like every anime).
Jun 24, 2015 5:27 PM
Jun 2015
Unlike most of the other girls in the anime, Asuna seemed to challenge Kirito more and match him - at least for the first arc of the first season. It was like seeing two equals push each other to be better - Kirito showing Asuna how to relax and enjoy as well as having encouraged her to join a guild, and Asuna showing him that she can hold her own in a fight and he can count on other people.

Then the second arc happened, then Gun Gale online happened <_<

Mother's Rosario had some redemption since we saw Kirito supporting her friendship and side adventures - example being when he held off a crowd of players so she and Yuuki could take on a boss with their own party.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Where do you watch anime episodes?

kirito-asuna - Sep 3, 2012

2 by shasub »»
Jan 18, 2013 6:09 AM

» What time does episode 22 come out?

OniiKatZ - Dec 1, 2012

0 by OniiKatZ »»
Dec 1, 2012 6:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.