Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 2012 4:22 PM

May 2012
So... yeah, do you really think Rei had actual feelings for Hisashi? And were they stronger for him then Takashi at that time?

I think that at the beginning she started getting together with Hisashi with the hope Takashi will feel jealous and go after her and give her the attention she needed, but instead seeing Takashi backing off made her feel guilty and stay with Hisashi, because he was nice to her and she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
At the end I believe she had a lot of fun with him, and just got used to him, but deep down she always was in love with Takashi, that will explain her expression in the beggining of the very first episode, and the things she said.

Oh! and about the moving on fast part, that's easy, the main reason she left Takashi is because she felt like he didn't care about her, at the moment he proved her wrong, her feelings just came back again like a wave of emotions. :)

So yeah, that's basically my theory, tell me what do you think about the subject and show your own theories or give me an opinion about this one.

I think this is a subject we can discuss about a lot science the author lived this part open to our imagination, to most apparently it's just easier to call her a bitch, but as Rei herself was saying "there are always to sides to every story" and I want you to think :P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 22, 2012 11:47 PM

May 2010
i agree with you!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.