Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 4, 2012 5:44 PM

Jan 2011
Well, I know I already got a chicken nugget recipe out, but I tried doing one myself today, and they came out pretty good.

Tools needed
Food Processor

about 5-6 chicken breast strips, boneless, skinless, cut into at least 1.5 - 2 inch pieces

2 tbsp. Olive oil
1 clove garlic minced
1 tbsp. minced onion
1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp. Celery Salt

2 slices of toast
Salt/Pepper/Garlic powder to taste

Slice chicken up into 2 inch pieces if you hadn't already and place them in a bowl. Add oil, garlic, onion, pepper, and celery salt, and fold into the chicken evenly. Cover and let sit in fridge for about 30 minutes.

Toast up some bread, then tear them in pieces. Put them in a food processor. Mix until they are crumbs, then toss in a bowl while adding seasoning until desired taste.

Drop pieces of chicken individually (so they don't stick to each other) in the crumbs and coat each piece.

Place each piece on a cookie sheet and bake them at 350 degrees, until internal temperature of meat is 165F. Let cool, then enjoy.

Cut them in half and add them to salads, or dip in barbeque, honey mustard, ranch, ketchup, or whatever you like.

Again, there are some shortcuts you can do here too:

Instead of toasting some bread, you can always crush some flavored crutons lying around from your last visit at the Olive Garden or somewhere that gives away packets. But you'd need like about 1/2 to 1 cup of them, heh. Panko is also a nice timesaver if you have some lying around. That's the Asian big bread flakes that they use in those sushi places.

Of course you can always fry them too, but where's the health in that?

Anyway, you can always add in whatever extra seasoning you want. Or even after cooking roll them around in hot sauce to make some buffalo chicken bites. Eh, you can do alot, this is just a base recipe thing. Adjust how you need, so have fun with it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» About 10 years ago....

RamenSoup43 - Mar 2, 2021

0 by RamenSoup43 »»
Mar 2, 2021 7:49 PM

» RAMENSOUP RECIPE POST: Pancit Bihon

RamenSoup43 - Nov 24, 2016

0 by RamenSoup43 »»
Nov 24, 2016 4:44 AM

» KITCHEN KNOWLEDGE: "Chopsticks Dos and Don'ts"

RamenSoup43 - Nov 21, 2015

0 by RamenSoup43 »»
Nov 21, 2015 8:14 PM

» KITCHEN KNOWLEDGE: "There's a party in my mouth and everyone's invited!"

RamenSoup43 - Apr 4, 2015

0 by RamenSoup43 »»
Apr 4, 2015 7:04 AM

» KITCHEN KNOWLEDGE: "Just showing off?"

RamenSoup43 - Apr 1, 2015

0 by RamenSoup43 »»
Apr 1, 2015 11:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.