Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2008 1:02 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The part in the middle was really funny, especially when the chart was torn apart and Naoki got really emo 'cause he was isolated. The rest were just recaps, nothing special.
Jan 13, 2009 11:53 AM

Nov 2008
Now I saw it once more, I am sure that Nobu doesn't suit Nana: he is not strong enough.
But Takumi doesn't care enough. Shit.
Vitka_LynxJan 13, 2009 11:57 AM

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Jun 26, 2010 4:39 PM

May 2010
I don't know why I decide to watch a recap episode.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 18, 2011 1:01 AM

Oct 2008
Gahh.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 22, 2011 5:21 PM

Aug 2010
Confucius said:
Apr 8, 2013 1:30 PM
Jan 2013
Homolust said:
Confucius said:

that.

The funny parts are funny but... they spoil the mood. If they are not saying anything to add to the plot the remainder of the story would be enough.

And yeah. Nobu's not strong enough, so as everybody but Yasu and Takumi are.
Jan 26, 2014 9:05 AM

May 2012
Well for me this was a good final recap summing up this last couple episodes where everything pretty much went wrong... I do wonder why they don't have a fourth recap covering the last 10 episodes but well this is good for a last recap as well.

Let's see what the rest of the story has to offer us!
Jun 6, 2014 4:12 AM

Jan 2014
Lhuna-chan said:
Homolust said:
But, still I don't regret it. The parts in Junko's cafe are funny :D
Dec 23, 2014 9:03 AM

Jun 2012
Thats so sad. Nana doesnt even like Takumi any more. Or does she? The face she made when she was talking to Roku (my nickname for the other nana) about the marriage made it seem like she doesnt but when she was having sex with Takumi she seemed happy? I dont even know. And was she still seeing Takumi when she was going out with Nobu. Come on Nana get your act together. All the feels are pouring into me. I'll definitely have to give the main series a watch.
And Takumi is more responsible than I thought. I thought he wouldve pushed for an abortion. Does he actually care for Nana? Although I dont know if he'll treat Nana properly.
May 29, 2020 3:06 PM

Jul 2015
Recap 36.5, the last one of this series. Not sure what to think of the resident ghost, his existence kind of feels pointless.

Well I never expected from the previous recap that the drama would become this much worse.... so many mistakes were made..oh Nana...how life would have been so different..

Nice job Junko with the 'simple' relationship chart, all I can say is too bad Naoki

More topics from this board

Poll: » NANA: Specials Episode 1 Discussion

Kayro - May 15, 2008

17 by Kays90 »»
Jul 20, 2023 6:45 AM

Poll: » NANA: Specials Episode 2 Discussion

Kayro - May 18, 2008

13 by Unkrowned »»
May 28, 2020 12:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.