Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 26, 2012 12:57 PM
Mar 2012
POST YOUR FAVOURITE MILITARY MEMBER AND WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT PERSON^^
I think my favourite is Hyuugaaa!! ^^ He is sweet funny and strong but kinda leave his things in a mess (he seems to be smart but doesn't use it on his paperwork ¬¬) Lolis!!
But don't dislike the others,
Kona-chan is responsible but has some interesting reactions like if he hits his limit ^^
Haruse is protective and nice baker
Kuroyuri just ask his superior to kill ''it'' if he dislike something.... example... poor Shuri but cares about Haruse
Katsuragi (forgot that he is captain) is kinda interesting person... like why change his apearance? hmmm
Ayanami.... seems to be the bad guy for many people, but during the manga and even in some parts of the anime he seems to be not that bad... he protect his subordinates and is friendly so I think there is some hiden kindness^^ Well I can understand that he wants his body back and his powers just to find Eve.... and it's not his fault that being Verloren everything he touches dies (revealed in manga) being all this time alone, lost his begleiter, criticized by many in military, etc etcI also like Shuri, his idiotic answers make him unique and funny
kairi07Mar 26, 2012 1:00 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.