Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 24, 2008 10:14 AM
Apr 2008

Ok, some of the book was really good but some of it was awful and suckish. Everybody knew that they were going 2 get married and have sex because the 3rd book made that clear. The whole honeymoon being a surprise thing was stupid, let alone the entire honeymoon and that lady, Kaure, who was yelling at edward in portuguese, what was her purpose in the book?!!?!!? I used 2 hate jacob with all my heart but now i really like him. Jacobs part in the book was really good (maybe if SM wrote more, maybe almost all, in jacobs POV than then the book wouldnt be half bad) and i liked it alot. And bella drinking blood was really stupid even though it made sense. And at the end of jacobs part when he was gonna kill renesmee and didnt, now THAT was stupid. He should have killed renesmee. Somebody should have died, like edward,(now that would be interesting) or bella,(but if bella died what would the rest of the book be about??), or SOMEONE. And bella as a vampire, that was ok but nothing more, was dissipointing. She should have fallen in the river or ran into a tree. It broke my heart when alice ran away. :'( That SHOULD NOT have happend!!!! Someone else should have gone.Bella's power makes no sense because how can she have it as a vampire whaen she had it as a human??? I know the answer may sound simple, but think, how can it be considered as a vampire 'power' of she had it human? Was she not 100% human after all??(of course she was but how can she have the same 'power' as she did when she was human unless her brain has issuses)And they should have fought the Volturi. And in the end when edward finally read her mind, i thought it was sweet but she shouldnt have done that because i feel that i'm left hanging, like their is more 2 be discovered, which leads 2 feeling like there should be a next book. And what i realized after i read BD was:
What does edward even do as a character anymore??? Look good, save bella, love bella, and does what bella wants??? He's a BORING character. (no offence) So i personally like jacob better now. So 2 sum it up, the book was pretty bad.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 24, 2008 3:29 PM

May 2008
WOW! lots of pints made there. I actually enjoyed the book a lot, except yeah some parts were stupid, I also wanted someone to die, that would've been good and I wouldda like a sadder ending. Also I only like jacob after BD too

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Aug 24, 2008 6:47 PM

Mar 2008
Edward has always only been boring. Throughout the books, his job has been to makes girls swoon, and save Bella. >___>

Haha. Am I the only one who's been Team Jake since New Moon?

Yeah, BD was a letdown for me. I liked the chapters in Jake's POV, and I liked the fact that he imprinted on Renesme. But, there should have been a fight, and Edward at least one character should've died! Dx

Also. Bella got really annoying. She went from being almost normal to being amazingly perfect in every way. Ew.
Aug 27, 2008 6:39 PM

Aug 2008
Well, to be honest, I've only been halfway through the book (don't care about spoilers! i actually love spoilers!) but I'm on jacob's side forever XD i DISLIKE edward but i don't go around yelling EDWARD SUCKS!!! because i'm not that kind of person... although he is pretty boring in the books...
Aug 30, 2008 8:19 PM

Mar 2008
You love spoilers? You're like my friend. She makes me tell her how books end, while I'm going: "Are you sure? Because I hate spoiler A LOT. Aren't you going to be mad at me if I tell you how it ends?" x3

I figure Edward has enough fangirls to defend him, so I don't worry much hurting his feelings. Haha. But, yeah, typically I don't go out of my way to bash Edward.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Midnight Sun and more books!!!

lexieTWENTY - Sep 3, 2008

0 by lexieTWENTY »»
Sep 3, 2008 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.