Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 14, 2012 1:19 AM
Nov 2010
Hi I'm Croos/Croosboy. (._. )
I'm an ultra super duper regular in Randomc Curiosity IRC channel. You can always find me there. You can talk to me anything in the RC IRC channel. May it be anime, manga or random(not randomc) stuff.
P.S. : I'm the second most annoying person after Mr-Rei/MrRei in IRC channel.( I'm so proud of him that he already surpassed me)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 14, 2012 1:38 AM
Apr 2011
Ok, I'll bite. Koueihou here. A long time lurker but have become more active recently (especially on IRC) with the acquisition of a new 100MB connection and the onset of winter. I watch almost anything and read almost anything. I try to watch at least the first episode of all the show of a season so I'll have some sort of an opinion on most shows.
Jan 14, 2012 1:53 AM

Jan 2012
Hi I'm known as MrRei in RC (you may know me as Reizero somewhere else)..
I'm new to MAL and I wasn't even planning on making an account. I joined MAL because Divine told me this was the "Cool Kids Club" and that I "should get my ass on it".. >_>
I'm still getting use to how MAL works and boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai over here yet.. :3

P.S. : Contrary to what Croos was saying, I'm not as annoying as he is.. In fact he's been a regular in IRC waaaaaaaay before I was. Which makes him waaaaaaaay more annoying than me.
(If you do find the time to join us in IRC please type "/me kicks Croos into the v0id".. it's a regular greeting there.)
Jan 14, 2012 9:10 AM

Aug 2008
yo
i'm known there like Dany or Dany1908 but i rarely comment only reading mostly xD
i guess that all :O
The spider is watching
Jan 14, 2012 7:02 PM
Jul 2018
So I'm wolffman, but I'm known as Klaatu in the RC comments and on IRC. I've lurked on Randomc for a long time but only started commenting recently and hanging out on the IRC.
Jan 15, 2012 1:20 AM

Sep 2010
Aisatsu shimasu~

I'm normally a lurker but sometimes you'll see me sometimes post under the name Hrmmmm.

RC is one of my most gone to sites defs.
Jan 15, 2012 3:29 AM

Oct 2010
hello, im nichibotsu-kearu and i post under oli on RC. i am a very frequent visitor of the sight and i read some of the posts, most of the time the episodes that i didn't quite understand or if i really like the series, i used to comment a lot but now it is only every now and then, MAL and RC are my favorite anime related sights!
Jan 16, 2012 8:25 AM

Apr 2009
Hi all~ :D

Long time reader and very frequent lurker of RC. Been with the blog since 7 years ago now, since the Omni era. Wasnt aware there was an irc channel, shall visit soon one day using my mIRC.

I watch almost everything, giving most shows 1-2 episodes for tries before I decide due to common influence. I wont say I watch too many, my kinda mediocre list compared to others proves it. Not too frequent of a manga-reader, I rarely come across titles that make me read continually on a regular basis except the standard SJ fare, which I dont really endorse. I read more Light Novels frequently (original JP text hard copy versions), and really looking forward to Accel World and SAO later this year. I play Visual Novels regularly too, original jap copies of course.

Well thats a small intro. Feel free to drop by my profile and check out my list etc. I wanna take this chance and thank the staff at RC, in particular Divine, for their continual efforts in maintaining the site, which has been my most regular anime blog for these past years. Thanks and cheers!
Hitsugaya_10Jan 16, 2012 8:32 AM
Jan 17, 2012 6:31 AM

Sep 2010
Hello everyone, it's good to see RC getting a loving here in MAL also. By the way I'm using "Ghostalker" as my name here on MAL and at RC. I'm 26 years old currently working as a Staff Nurse on Medical ICU away from my home country. I'm watching animation (specifically "anime") for quite a long time now, more than 20 years of continuous primary staple of entertainment I may say, but mostly on shows that are broadcast in the local channels or in cable or those that we can rent. My real anime fanaticism probably started around 2005 when I get my hands with a DVD copy of an entire season of Naruto because being at college at that time conflicts a lot with the program schedules so I can barely watch anime mostly only in my off-days but with the appearance of DVDs it allows me to watch some of the shows that I've missed during my college days and since then I (we, if I add my brothers and sisters) marathon it many times like watching 8-10 hour straight.

The biggest breakthrough though in my many years of watching anime was 2006 when we finally got a broadband internet at home and the discovery of the world different from what I watch at local TV. As to how I manage to discover RC, it happens way back 2009 when I was watching Bakemonogatari. Prior to that time, I barely have any knowledge of any popular blogging site and my fascination with Bakemonogatari had drive me to search for a site where some for of discussion about the show is done and then I discovered RC.

The rest is history now thought, I'm a regular reader and poster in RC since then.
GhostalkerJan 18, 2012 10:44 PM
Jan 19, 2012 2:57 PM

Nov 2009
I have been following RandomC since late 2009. I used to read pretty much everything until recently, when I became unable to keep up with the new series. I'm grateful to the blog because it taught me how to appreciate every kind of anime.
And slowly, you come to realize... It's all as it should be...
Jan 24, 2012 4:23 AM
Jan 2012
Hoho,
Let's not allow this post to die shall we?

Reverry to moushimasu.
IRC de yoroshiku
Feb 2, 2012 12:58 AM

Apr 2008
Well this is easy. See here and here. :P
Mar 14, 2012 9:49 AM

May 2010
Heh, and I was beginning to think that this club had finally broken the trend of "Introduce Yourself" threads, but lo and behold.

DCLXVI @ RandomC, which is my Ctrl-2 in Opera.
Mar 17, 2012 6:10 AM

May 2011
Hello there! I'm semi-new to MAL and uhh pleasure to meet you I guess. If I'm not playing games I would either watch some anime or sleep.
Mar 19, 2012 12:35 AM

Oct 2011
Hi all, I am Missingnomer and I have been a huge fan of RandomC for a couple of years now. I have been a lurker, but I have finally decided to be a little more active in the comments, to let people know I love RandomC! I just started logging onto IRC a week ago so please take care of me. Anime and writing are two things I absolutly adore so RandomC really was a big breath of fresh air for me. I greatly appreciate the Season Previews and Posts. RandomC gave me great insight into animes I never would have known about, so a big shout out to Omni and Divine! Keep up the awesome work all you contributers!
"Crazy Carnival."

~TK
Mar 19, 2012 5:17 AM
Nov 2010
Missingnomer said:
Hi all, I am Missingnomer and I have been a huge fan of RandomC for a couple of years now. I have been a lurker, but I have finally decided to be a little more active in the comments, to let people know I love RandomC! I just started logging onto IRC a week ago so please take care of me. Anime and writing are two things I absolutly adore so RandomC really was a big breath of fresh air for me. I greatly appreciate the Season Previews and Posts. RandomC gave me great insight into animes I never would have known about, so a big shout out to Omni and Divine! Keep up the awesome work all you contributers!

Don't worry Missingnomer. I'll take care of you in IRC. :)
Mar 24, 2012 8:34 AM
Nov 2009
Hi there 0927123 here. :)
Apr 8, 2012 10:46 PM

Jul 2010
Hi everyone. I've been lurking around the site since late '08 but at the start of this year I have decided to take step out of the shadows.

You might see me from time to time in comments as of late and idling in IRC for majority of the day. I usually don't talk much though I'm trying to improve on that.

Feel free to approach me though I may not seem like the friendly type ><

Looking forward to knowing each and everyone of you better! Things might seem a little random and awkward at first but hopefully that will improve over time :)

Also I have spent a considerable amount of time getting a little project up (check my signature)

/shameless advert
I have not started to promote the site aggressively yet, but at the moment I am attempting to cover some of the more popular series that are currently airing.

It might be abit ambitious and unpolished at the moment but I am working on improving myself. If you like what you see do support me! I don't really expect comments and all but feedback and criticism will be welcomed.
/shameless advert

Also follow me on twitter if you would like updates on what I'm doing! (It's abit empty now since I have not started adding people or making it known at the time of writing)

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day~
Apr 17, 2012 1:58 AM

Mar 2012
My name is Banana Furikake. Dunno what kind of furikake one would sprinkle on a banana but definitely not goma shio. Maybe something with a little teriyaki bonito.

Ok. A little bit about myself. I am 39. Yes. Old. I am slightly cracked in the head. But I promise not as bad as Yuno Gasai.

I get to race bikes as part of my job. I crash a lot.

I'm also Japanese and spent a lot of my childhood in Japan. Right now I live in the US.

So BF- how long have you been on the Internet? Since about 1987.
BananaFurikakeApr 17, 2012 2:02 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Post Your Desktop! ( 1 2 )

tkoo - Jan 31, 2012

61 by efza »»
Apr 20, 2015 11:04 AM

» Chuuunibyou Shipping

cybersteel - Oct 20, 2012

0 by cybersteel »»
Oct 20, 2012 1:14 PM

» Current Random C

Cooperation-san - Aug 26, 2012

4 by cybersteel »»
Oct 20, 2012 1:12 PM

» If you found out that the site is down, what are you going to do?

croosboy - Sep 21, 2012

1 by Rreizero »»
Sep 23, 2012 3:34 AM

» Collection Showcase

TheBishop - Jul 27, 2012

0 by TheBishop »»
Jul 27, 2012 10:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.