Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2012 1:36 AM
Jul 2008
So, since there aren't any topics, i've decided to create one:3
So out of these 7 chapters, which was your favorite story?

i would have to say mine was the bondage brothers, that was just complete hotness and degradation;p
wow, i was pretty shocked, but i thought it was actually a pretty interesting plot line; i mean the way it ended, was just "OMCOW".
<3
Jan 13, 2012 3:12 PM

Feb 2009
The one with Sagami, because that was the only one I quite liked. The rest is just... Bad.
I know smutty yaoi have some crazy plots and just, well, crazy sex too, but I just can't accept a part of this manga. I know rape is common as well as incest in yaoiland, but this was too extreme for me. Like the one "The Day of a Dog", the main guy was a slave in bondage, then he's raped by a group of deliquents and suddenly he has strenght to release himself. To in the end discover that the dog isn't dead and all those years he was used in all ways possible... BUT THAT'S OK, because it's the power of love...?!
But, well, it's just my taste talking. I like the fluffy yaoi style, so Sailor♥Danshi or Kareshi Glamorous are just... weird for me.
Jan 13, 2012 6:28 PM
Jul 2008
dalek said:
The one with Sagami, because that was the only one I quite liked. The rest is just... Bad.
I know smutty yaoi have some crazy plots and just, well, crazy sex too, but I just can't accept a part of this manga. I know rape is common as well as incest in yaoiland, but this was too extreme for me. Like the one "The Day of a Dog", the main guy was a slave in bondage, then he's raped by a group of deliquents and suddenly he has strenght to release himself. To in the end discover that the dog isn't dead and all those years he was used in all ways possible... BUT THAT'S OK, because it's the power of love...?!
But, well, it's just my taste talking. I like the fluffy yaoi style, so Sailor♥Danshi or Kareshi Glamorous are just... weird for me.

haha!xD yeah, i know what you're talking about. Seriously thoug, right?! the power of love?! haha. well, it's all fan service in a way=p
i used to be all into the shy stuff, bu then it wouldnt fill me anymoreD: so i got deeper into the harder stuff>3> now i can't go back.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor♥Danshi Chapter 7 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 21, 2015

0 by Mayuka »»
Sep 21, 2015 4:43 AM

Poll: » Sailor♥Danshi Chapter 6 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 21, 2015

0 by Mayuka »»
Sep 21, 2015 4:33 AM

Poll: » Sailor♥Danshi Chapter 4 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 21, 2015

0 by Mayuka »»
Sep 21, 2015 4:28 AM

Poll: » Sailor♥Danshi Chapter 5 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 21, 2015

0 by Mayuka »»
Sep 21, 2015 4:23 AM

Poll: » Sailor♥Danshi Chapter 3 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 21, 2015

0 by Mayuka »»
Sep 21, 2015 4:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.